3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spectre0910 22.03.20 09:30 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Hello! Who have already played, share impressions. How she compared with the previous?
46 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zordot 22.03.20

Boring. In the game until the very end nothing happens - the characters are looking for cat and fight each other, repeat ten times. And yet the stupid timer in battles with the bosses, not for stupid stopwatch, step-by-step that boevka, lol.

T
Tserks 22.03.20

The game is quite good, both in terms of gameplay and visual style,and for fans of South Park she'll go(there's a lot of references to many episodes),the only negative for me was its monotonous and a bit dull fights.

C
COOP-LAND 22.03.20

Wait in a year or two. New Assassin's Creed: South Park :D :D :D

U
Ulalien 22.03.20

not well, is the highlight

t
tankistiluha 22.03.20

I will bring in my opinion the advantages and disadvantages of the game.
The main advantages is the combat system compared to the previous game, she became better and harder. there are three difficulty levels: normal, hero and guru.
The usual level of difficulty - for those who do not want to bother and just go through the game(having to fight one in elementary). The difficulty level of the hero to play a much more fun and immediately notice that the combat system is focused on boss fights they have specific kicked on weighing can. The difficulty level of guru is really hardcore, especially the last couple of fights(the last does not count). At the level of guru you even ordinary group of characters can beat. And immediately the only drawback of the combat system the game timer in the battle with the bosses.
The second advantages - well-developed characters.
Disadvantages: dull locations in the game compared to previous game. Edinstvennaya location, I accepted the genetic lab of Dr. Mephisto. In Prezidiuma the game I remembered and loved the location: on the alien ship, in the hospital abortion, at the home of Clyde and it's only the story and many others,and many plot locations.
the second drawback: the main villain. better would have Cartman's principal antagonists. Although note that the main antagonist is made in the form of the crown of South Park humor.
The third ending compared to the ending of the previous part, it is sad.
But it should be noted that almost the games coming out, problems with the endings.
Fourth: not voiced the main character/s. Although note there is a chip forever silent hero/s. But could the end game be, and will announce at least one offer, the actors that were.
My verdict the game was on 7/10.
Another disadvantage of a weak joke compared to the previous game and she's just boring.

P
PAUTKILL 22.03.20

liked it)

K
Keroblack 22.03.20

If I didn't know that this is a game - the second part, I'd be sure that she came first, and only then, in 2-3 years, the Stick of truth.
Instead of just a bunch of weapons and costumes with different buns now 4 abilities, and goodbye.
Instead of different enemies and different locations now the same enemies on the same street in the first two hours of the game.
Instead, the wild frenzy in the first 2 hours of the game in the Stick of Truth now only 5 times smiled during this same time.
Don't know what aspect of this game better than the last. So far I see only changes for change's sake.

M
MrGrave 22.03.20

The same Stick of Truth, only different surroundings and a bit of fighting. Trash, waste, sodomy and interesting fights. But in the details of the new game is inferior - jokes, plot, setting.

R
RED45 22.03.20

Off the stick is no different. The same boevka. The same environment. Well, actually the game drunk as always 10/10.

P
Pelmen dobra 22.03.20

Somehow it still does. Maybe the beginning is just boring? But the stick I was laughing constantly, even suffocating from laughter. And then, high smile. The fight was dull, the stick was fun to destroy your enemies, handy weapon, long-range weapons and the spells. There is nothing really I can say about the game.

M
Minokuro 22.03.20

Well, I can't say that the fight is bad, it is just boring. Very often impose a fight, and if the stick of truth you will quickly scatter the enemies, then they are fat and helpless. I probably should have put the Guru and I could feel the tension but the game is clearly not saved. Jokes are a separate issue. At times, we have a very strange idea of humor. Let's shove more shit, farts and vulgarity that can go wrong. The first part is used too, but there it was at the topic. There was some shock effect from this, and then just get tired.
-
well, as a result, it's not that bad game, but it is very tired in places.

n
n0thiing 22.03.20

There is no Russian voice in the furnace, and could call those who translated the animated series.

t
tyy888 22.03.20

The pumping system just sends everyone far away, in comparison with the first part well and the battle system, odd somehow neochen. The game became more like time and the world itself (removed only Canada), adding a few new parts of the city. The plot, as always in the spirit of South Park, very well went.
And Yes,
do
THE RASTA wrote:
the game is artificially lengthened
unnecessary fights and plot twists.

d
darkerthannothing 22.03.20

The game inferior to the first part to put it mildly. It is not bad, just not what is called in the theme, for example the mission with strippers, there is a moment when there was a fat woman, from which we must escape, while the road block, those whom you have already made, at the same time, the decision is limited to the seven ten seconds and my keyboard banal takes input command takes 5 seconds. The above point can be attributed to my ability to play, if not one big but, those moments are a lot, from the curve control optimization to banal irritative imbalance places. Second, the setting of South Park is evident only to receive a second set of abilities and is actually happening the most important assignment of the first part. In the first part I felt that going through an episode of South Park, participate and interact in it, here I constantly feel like going through the game South Park. Interactivity here is also an order of magnitude smaller in terms of blocking attacks and attacking abilities (though some abilities present the life of me I don't see the point to use it so that the attack was 20, after 21-22). But about the last I will say that on English-language forums discussed a bug with the formula for calculating damage on some opponents, maybe just the same it was. In defense of the game say that they have solved the problem of the first part, some slowness not even in the story, and the gameplay, the game is more dynamic more spirited runs extremely active. About FPS when moving, if I send you the specs for your laptop I'm afraid I NG IP block forever, as a heretic, but until that happens I will say that these problems are not noticed unless you count one time when he pissed off WIndows Defender.

If as a result the chances that like 50: 50 either Yes or no. For me the game became small, but still a disappointment, because I was waiting for her and planned to spend the money, even if that price is unreasonable high. The game is good, good as a shooter (RPG), a good game like South Park, but it's never South Park, the source of its value.
P. S. I apologize for the mistakes local time now 5 am.
P. S. S To comment in the style of what's the setting, which ... is played like an episode. You guys are entitled to your opinion, but please compare by yourself people who have the emotional range of perception is much wider than that of a snail.

Thank you for your attention.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

The first part is better than this, although this is nothing

R
Readlife 22.03.20

After a stunning first part too much expected from the second. In the end, all already know that we have at the output. Everything seems pretty good, but wanted more. Most upset with the lack of weapons etc. as in the first part.
But the fat man still dragged!)))

S
Spectre0910 22.03.20

Has reached nursing home and everything can't. Endless fights, which can last for 40 minutes is too much. The humor in the previous part was much better and memorable, here 2-3 moment where he smiled. Bleeding worsened, get shoved artifacts in the cell, clothes are useless, no weapons. The plot is also less interesting. In General, if the first part 9/10, this is 6.5/10.

I
IRF540 22.03.20

No plot, no atmosphere. Just a set of memes South Park. 3 out of 10.

B
BpaTa 22.03.20

I would like to tell you about the atmosphere of the game, throwing gameplay. The first part of the game was a kind of innovation in the field of RPGs: a lot of jokes, references to the series and overall the game was fun and interesting. I liked her in almost everything, although boring over time. Honestly, the second part I was looking forward to. So... Start with the pros of the game: very beautiful picture(a lot of detail on the background, animations), a large world with the ability to go in almost any house(you can go to Tony's house), interesting dialogues during the battles and their dynamism. But killing stupid toilet humor level of a first grader. Almost all the puzzles involve getting his anal various items and superpowers with the change of time with the fart. I have the feeling that these things were invented by some PI**races.
The whole game at once

R
Rywlan 22.03.20

50 on 50. Something like that, then no. But compared to the first part didn't happen. South Park: The Stick of Truth the game became a breakthrough. South Park: The Fractured But Whole the game is not bad. And maybe even it would be great if it was not the first part. By the way it is seen that game in a hurry to finish, not only the world, but it looks like the plot. And something they felt went wrong, so perhaps because of this, the ending was so weird. Example of what the game was about to finish, are Berries-vspominali. As you know originally the game was supposed to come December 6, 2016. And the one with the berries was released on 14 September 2016. That is, if the game was released in time, then the berries would not be in the game. In General, the guys decided to follow the adage: Strike while the iron is hot. The money they are probably your beat ( play-it is not cheap), but such love as the first part will not gather.

The first emotion I got was negative, the game which I bought was not of Russian localization. I had to write tech support and wait for adds. The game has enough bugs. What was not to the word in the first part. The game is not justified system requirements are too high and it is not opravdano expensive.