3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spectre0910 22.03.20 09:30 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Hello! Who have already played, share impressions. How she compared with the previous?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saint01 22.03.20

Liked slightly less than the first part. It is a pity that wasted RPG component + to all boevka not interesting, in my opinion.

p
pekabir 22.03.20

quite cheerful and even a game would be 9/10, if not dull vacillation on the map (the dots move a little) and the inability to skip the cutscene special moves of the characters

L
L Wntoto 22.03.20

after reading reviews sofa critics expected the worst, but the game is just gorgeous in all aspects, minus only 2 (IMHO) - only 1 location - South Park (in the last part and Sewerage and Canada and the aliens) but the city more than the stick; and 2 minus the ending, she's good, but it was felt that too crumpled and made in a hurry

E
Eriori 22.03.20

IMHO the game middling. Boring town where nothing happens and lots of boring races with even more dull fights of which was missing dynamics, at first interesting but very tiring. A bunch of addictive things passing.
The plot is dull, to stick of truth as the moon level, including humor.

M
MR 187 22.03.20

I personally play very much. Yes, there are bugs, especially with running, but they are few. With the problems described here, like the missing missions, etc I encountered. The whole game only used the AutoSave. That I do not understand individuals who say there are not, there had to be so... to Criticize it, but to do better? You'd think they all have their own versions of this game and they are better. Of course, everyone expresses their opinion, but I do not understand why so much negative reviews??? About fighting for 40 minutes - this is something. Question - where did you get them?? Not met. Of course if in battle with a special purpose nursing home and towelie run it, a stupid fight, and you 40 hours to spend, do not argue. I liked the Stick of Truth and fractured but whole. Toilet humor, Yes, but it's South Park. Each piece is interesting in its own way. In General,in both games a solid 9 out of 10.

B
BMW_BMW 22.03.20

But also upset that no weapons of costumes!Did not realize thought will appear)))Worse than the first part