3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 22.03.20 09:32 pm

Bandicam

Description: Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance that is far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.

Video-recording of games and streaming videos

- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codecs
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- (. AVI) support AVI video format
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode Support
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing

Management frame rate (FPS)

- FPS overlay
- FPS limit

Key features of Bandicam

- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube directly (without conversion).
- Recoded file size is much smaller than other capture program (1 / 5 ~ 1 / 20).
- The maximum file size is not limited, while the local hard disk has free space (over 1TB/7days).
- It has less lag than with other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU / GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 in high quality (1080p Full HD video can be made).

That can be recorded using Bandicam
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video of the play program: ITunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop screen, Skype Video chatting, webcam, HDTV, Java / Flash games, other

DOWNLOAD Bandicam_1.7.0.126.7z.html
55 Comments
Sort by:
W
WASWAS 22.03.20

2LWiQ 22.03.20

Having this problem, can someone tell me how to solve this thing: so I have Win 7 32 bit. Removable sound card: Xonar DG - wood it all worth it. USB microphone - normal wand. Installed Bandicam, recorded, in the video settings set master device=Win 7 Sound(WASAPI). Additional devices left empty.. So as the voice from the microphone I record in parallel through a different program.. And here is the essence of the problem: bandicam doesn't want to record sound from the game.. write why the sound from the microphone, although he is not even listed in the settings of bandicam.. How to fix? And yet, in the sound settings (in Windows, in control panel) tab in the recording device I have is a microphone as default. And if you put the recording device default on the soundcard, then the sound of the game in bandicam is written, BUT then do not spell the sound from the microphone.. it Turns out I cut the record with a USB microphone.. How can I get to write this and that? PS This problem started after reinstalling Windows, before that everything worked as it should.. the Windows is the exact same equipment all the same..

A
AndrewMulti 22.03.20

In the sound settings should be Stereo mix or a Stereo mixer. He entries with a microphone and sound card. Put it by default. If it is not in the list, it may be disabled. To do this, right click-Show disabled/disconnected devices

2LWiQ 22.03.20

Stereo Mix does not help.. It disables the microphone..

N
Nikolay Polyakov 22.03.20

Need help I can't hear on the recording how to fix?podrobnee if anyone Knows )

A
Anya Gribanova 22.03.20

how to get rid of background noise?

Y
Yulishna 22.03.20

help I have some saved videos will not be replayed,says some error or there is no suitable codec.What to do?or can tell me how to fix not opening video

m
marados2 22.03.20

why when recording video with the video then everything is fine but the sound trouble for a spot of hissing sound

D
Damned_Soul 22.03.20

Used to use Fraps but once I tried Bandicam is much more functional and convenient. All the advice

R
RikoChiko 22.03.20

Yuzayu version 1.9.3, the H. 264 codec. FPS when recording, almost not falling.
In the new versions with the same theme settings for some reason FPS drops stronger.

A
Andry Berkovskiy 22.03.20

I wanted to ask why the recorded video is not played bendiceme. That is, it seems to be there but does not want to play. Ran through the music player, start the sound, and simple proigryvatel video does. What's the problem?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

Angry Berkowski
I had a similar problem. kind of solved if you change the codec of the recording.
however, it still has a limit on recording time in free version and the problem may be with it.

U
UnQParty 22.03.20

People, tell me why I error initializing the codec? Chose external H. 264 codec, downloaded and installed fresh x264 for 32 and 64 bits. Configured as shown on the website of Bendiceme. What could be the trick? Not writing, not games, not Desk=)

s
sasha4965 22.03.20

help in bandikao not remove the game when I click to remove it says you can't remove in the form of direks, open as it is not captured by the screen
something like writing

G
Gotovim Vkusno 22.03.20

People tell me, why bandika buggy when recording in game mode? I can't write a videoprohozhdenie due to the fact that I have a buggy game when I write it down in bandika. Why?

T
The Witch King 22.03.20

The people will solve the problem.here in bandikao all set up,shot a video a video and no sound

S
Shreps 22.03.20

The Witch King
Player others try to open the video
Well, then look more
Спойлерhttp://garayev.ru/bandicam-nastrojka-zvuka/

Y
Yuriy Ueyn 22.03.20

Lads help me out don't know what to do.

A month ago launched bandica after a month of inactivity, run the game for recording, start recording... I was a Picker a picker, I realized that crashes not the game, and bandika when there are settings of the codec is h.264 amd app. Googling realized that you need to update bandika, updated to the latest version, it now freezes the whole system when I try to put h.264 amd app. On you all hope.

R
RikoChiko 22.03.20

The same. H. 264 is not placed. Started out as realized after driver updates. The solution was never found.

J
JohnUntamed 22.03.20

Windows 10 64, recording any games, including Undergroung 1, sags fps. on Windows 7 this was not, even on more powerful games. Who ever uses the top-10, checked the record? HIS AMD HD 6930 1Gb, intel i5 2500, 8Gb