3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 22.03.20 09:32 pm

Bandicam

Description: Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance that is far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.

Video-recording of games and streaming videos

- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codecs
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- (. AVI) support AVI video format
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode Support
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing

Management frame rate (FPS)

- FPS overlay
- FPS limit

Key features of Bandicam

- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube directly (without conversion).
- Recoded file size is much smaller than other capture program (1 / 5 ~ 1 / 20).
- The maximum file size is not limited, while the local hard disk has free space (over 1TB/7days).
- It has less lag than with other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU / GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 in high quality (1080p Full HD video can be made).

That can be recorded using Bandicam
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video of the play program: ITunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop screen, Skype Video chatting, webcam, HDTV, Java / Flash games, other

DOWNLOAD Bandicam_1.7.0.126.7z.html
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Serbin 22.03.20

think simple download this version http://file-7.ru/download/kejkjxcd

m
mcdan play 22.03.20

help during the recording of the sound of the falls then rises

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

ALL THE BEST! I'm new and I need help! The problem is this: recently Watched a video on the acceleration of the video card and system under performance in games. There was advice on disabling the ability to run video capture, and it was a warning beforehand that if I want to start the video capture then it will be necessary in this place again to replace the data. I wrote down the path and safely forgotten, a post written by lost. Now I need to run Bandicam I press the shortcut, and the cursor is spinning... the execution of all... stop running and not running even window. Do not tell me where the dog is buried?

T
Tibet Famal 22.03.20

what to do if in play mode, click on start the video and it is not pressed

K
Kleyka 14.07.20

Hello, help to solve the problem with the video quality, I'm making cs:go. After the removal of the video I noticed that in the video, there is SOAP(squares) and when moving in the game, turn on the SHARPNESS(point) Textures, but not always, but still not nice. The FPS in the game holds 220+. And Yes, I tried all the program for video recording and all the same! 1660 video card super, percent Ryzen 5 1600AF, 16GB RAM 2933

L
LIRW 14.07.20

Here, try https://mirillis.com/ru/products/action.html norms machine... Bandika otdyhat!

S
SonyK_2 14.07.20

Kleyka wrote:
help solve the problem with the video quality
With such settings, there remain problems with the quality?
Spoiler

...tried all the software to record video and everywhere the same...
Depends on the video resolution, codec, quality settings encoding. Himself again for the interest in Afterburner-e made a record in MJPG with quality 100%...
Spoiler
The output is a file with a higher bitrate and larger than 25 GB.
Spoiler
Of course if you look on YouTube, there may be artifacts: a site loaded with video compressed to save space. For example my custom resolution (1600*900) reduces to its 1280*720, and you usually pinched 30-35 times (sometimes more, video under the spoiler is compressed to ~ 126 times). But if you look at his record from a file - like myself play, difficult to distinguish. Of course if you feel sorry for the disk space, the quality, you have to limit that already it is necessary to choose the ratio of video quality / expense of disk space. If the latter is not a pity, can be supplied in RAW codecs, but will eat gigabytes (!!!) in just a few seconds of the recording. And then this video will have a hard time to upload to the same YouTube, especially if the upload speed is limited somehow (for example I have faster 25-30 Mbps is usually not flooded).

l
longerr2007 14.07.20

Kleyka
The size of some strange you have exhibited..set full-screen,as advised by the person above.If the blocks in all programs,something not so you with iron.

d
dilat 14.07.20

For a long time, sawed Bandicoot and posted on YouTube. Later, in a game it stopped working (doesn't capture game and all). Were recording OBS. Upscale the original resolution (1680x1050), up to 2K. YouTube video of this resolution is compressed by another codec, wherein the roller is almost not chakalitsa. The output size of the video time is about 10-15 gigs. Gamers games do not bother, because the recording is ongoing, simply re-launch the game. Suggest. The downside is that if you turn off the computer/electricity, the file will be corrupted and will not restore, as far as I know. Will have to record all over again. Unlike Bandiana in which it can be restored. However, with castration the last minute or so

K
Kleyka 14.07.20

longerr2007 Resolution is because I it is convenient to play cs:go.

K
Kleyka 14.07.20

Thank you all for the help with Bandicoot. Without you I would not know what to do) Thanks again!

D
Defar228 25.10.20

Hello everyone, I have such a problem - I start the recording and go into the game, then watch, and the recording stopped at the moment when I enter the game. Although it shows that the record is going on but the timer does not change, and when I click to complete, it gives a mistake, that the bandics do not respond. Tell me what to do.

l
longerr2007 25.10.20

Defar228
Enter the game and turn on the recording.

M
MRKMRS 12.06.22

Hello everyone, I have been using bandicam for a long time, I ran into the problem of an unnatural decrease in the frame rate when recording in bandicam, the frames do not rise higher or lower, as if the frame rate is locked at 7, I don’t know how to fix it.

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

MRKMRS
MRKMRS wrote:
...when recording in bandicam, the frames do not go up or down, as if the frame rate is locked at 7... Will there
be details, or should others guess the rest? - PC config, program version, screenshots of settings, especially the one where the frame rate is
limited
:
Example: Frame counter in the upper left corner. Config in the profile and captions for the video.