3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 22.03.20 09:32 pm

Bandicam

Description: Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance that is far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.

Video-recording of games and streaming videos

- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codecs
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- (. AVI) support AVI video format
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode Support
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing

Management frame rate (FPS)

- FPS overlay
- FPS limit

Key features of Bandicam

- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube directly (without conversion).
- Recoded file size is much smaller than other capture program (1 / 5 ~ 1 / 20).
- The maximum file size is not limited, while the local hard disk has free space (over 1TB/7days).
- It has less lag than with other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU / GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 in high quality (1080p Full HD video can be made).

That can be recorded using Bandicam
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video of the play program: ITunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop screen, Skype Video chatting, webcam, HDTV, Java / Flash games, other

DOWNLOAD Bandicam_1.7.0.126.7z.html
55 Comments
Sort by:
m
makmilan10 22.03.20

Good day! The question arose. Bandika I have put the recording 1280x720 60fps. For many adequate reasons, I decided to write in this format, although the comp is strong, can pull 60fps and 1920x1080. I usually play games at 1920x1080, although the record in 1280x720. I thought, why? You can play in 1280x720 will not change anything in the end while recording. Decided to record a few seconds of the game in either format. Difference STRONG I have not seen, as expected. But the game is running in 1920x1080 still some magicheskim reasons recorded in my opinion better than running at 1280x720. Although both de again, again, recorded in 1280x720 60fps. Attention to the question. Is it just me? Or is there really a difference, if so, why? After all, what's the difference. Bandika still formats 1920x1080 to 1280x720! So at least on the PC the load will be less, if there is no difference, I'll run it in 1280x720 then all games.

a
aaeddfgtrghgjjh 22.03.20

Listen to this problem. When I run the game subway to remove I have not shown the fps on the top of the screen. Ie I can't remove. But in cs go everything works and shoots fine. Please tell me how to fix it.

n
name games 22.03.20

Listen to my problem,webcam works and Bandicam can't see It what do I do I have the first issue tell ask you all who is online right now please

T
Tanates22 22.03.20

In the game with the brightness all the rules. But, when recording Bandicam,then watching the video I see that it's lighter than the game itself, and at the same time, some elements, such as letters may be dull.

How to fix it?

V
Vsevolod Kutakov 22.03.20

Guys, tell me how to make when the game is minimized, the recording continued?

A
Aleks Solder 22.03.20

Hello!!! Tell me what to do? if you run Bandika starting stream radio or television broadcast.Are unable to make a video interfere with the sound.

E
Evgeniy Mironov565665 22.03.20

People what to do if I pereshol in game mode nameu REC and here it is popping up

Z
Zhenya Klyuchnik 22.03.20

The problem is that bandicam stopped to capture the window in firefox'e in game mode (ie it can record video, but only in screen mode, but refuses to make an entry in the game mode) and, with other browsers no such problem! This is an issue I have had after an update of Firefox, but then I solved it by removing (or placing) something check with security, but now I can't find her. Help good people))))

d
dns90 22.03.20

Mode DirectX/OpenGL writes the game, but misses a splash. What could be the reason?

v
val20162 22.03.20

Help please, I put a second monitor (1600×900), bandicam stopped recording, and generally to open, gives an error. Although I worked on the first monitor (2560×1080). And now works, if the second disable, but you need to record, along with the second. So my question is, how to configure it or what to do to make it normally run?

N
NastyaSarycheva 22.03.20

please help!!! I can't configure a webcam when I set press OK to begin recording I'm recording the game when done and watch the video there no webcam can you please help and write in VK or here the solution!!!!!
https://vk.com/sarycheva2003

N
NastyaSarycheva 22.03.20

Eugene Миронов565665
you must log in to the game and start recording)

N
NastyaSarycheva 22.03.20

name games
Same problem not know how to solve it do you know?

V
Vadim Gaseev 22.03.20

What I do want to remove it but says not enough space on the disk?

c
celentano 3000 22.03.20

when I press rec, you receive initialization error codec to play.

t
trem200 22.03.20

Guys how can I solve the problem with Failure in the capture of sound. I just need to record the voice from microphone and the game itself, but if included in the basic microphone and the other of the primary dryer, the sound of the game is not recorded, and I need the game sound was recorded.

A
Alexis-09 22.03.20

Good day, there is one problem, the sound card is soundmax integrated digital hd audio (which model not found) wood version 5.10.1.4159, bandicam only sees the microphone, the mixer, he does not see in an emphasis, the version of bantikami of 2.1.0.707

B
BMW M3 GTR E92 22.03.20

Why bandika I do not have a screen? Win7 x32.

L
Login ne ukazan. 22.03.20

Here you poliksena version of bendiceme.
http://file-seven.ru/download/379wdxth

B
Bombardirovschik 22.03.20

makmilan10
You so no one answered?