3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Z 24.03.20 07:21 pm

What Slavic language is the most beautiful?

Yaky Slavic jezyk the most beautiful in your opinion why is that? What Slavic languages and resume know wy?
PS: in Russian! Krim Russian movi! Akram ruskay language society! Oprocz jezyka rosyjskiego!
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya iz Bresta 24.03.20

The most beautiful Belarusian as the Country.

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Belarusian reminds me of an illiterate Russian)

W
Witke 24.03.20

Deucе
Because I am a quarter of the Western pole...

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
Cool) You know Polish? Say something!

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

the Western pole...
Tashkent
Western pole
Tashkent
Western pole
OH SHI~

W
Witke 24.03.20

Deucе
No, I don't know, maybe a couple of phrases and those that have been taught by my grandfather.
Type:
Jak sie masz?
Witam
And so I would like to learn)))))

W
Witke 24.03.20

Nihilianth
Well, I'm actually Russian in spirit, national self-consciousness, and 5 column in the passport. Here many whom the Soviet power has brought

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Jak sie masz?
Yak shte mash? like to read, huh?) How?, if I'm not mistaken.

Witam
But how to translate?

Witke
So learn, the more You speak Ukrainian (I'm sure) and the Russian, Polish, You would be easy. I also like the Polish language.)

W
Witke 24.03.20

But how to translate?
Something like Hello.
Do you speak Ukrainian
I don't speak Ukrainian at all, and where to speak it in Tashkent?

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Something like Hello.
I never heard of such. Hello - Czesc [honor] in Polish)

I don't speak Ukrainian at all, and where to speak it in Tashkent?
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought You were born in Ukraine while you're at the quarter pole.. And Uzbek speak?

W
Witke 24.03.20

Uzbek speak?
Men o'zbekcha ozgina bilaman( I know a little Uzbek). Uzbek speak only at the level of understanding of the main idea stated. Speak almost can not, and it looks funny with the accent. We have Russian almost no one knows Uzbek language.

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

For access to the Internet in Uzbekistan could land you in jail. For Witke already left.

W
Witke 24.03.20

Nihilianth
)))))))))

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
So You are Russian by nationality? How do You live in Tashkent? There are many Uzbeks and all the signs are also in Uzbek. It is not difficult to live in a foreign country?

W
Witke 24.03.20

So You are Russian by nationality? How do You live in Tashkent? There are many Uzbeks and all the signs are also in Uzbek. It is not difficult to live in a foreign country?
Well, if you consider that in Tashkent 20% of Russian passport and 35% of the population for whom Russian is a native, and 90% of the population speaks quietly in Russian, not really. Most of the signs in Russian. And I live in a working Russian Harlem))))) on the array. Russian, we have officially a little over a million people in the whole country, how about you Azerbaijanis)))

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
Clear. I wouldn't live in Uzbekistan...

W
Witke 24.03.20

Deucе
As the saying goes: people do not choose their homeland. Yes, and I live well...

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
Ah, so You were born there.. okay then)

A
Aloe 24.03.20

manual ultrasonic inspection

W
Witke 24.03.20

Ah, so You were born there.. okay then)
I have family here in 1903 living)))))))