3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Z 24.03.20 07:21 pm

What Slavic language is the most beautiful?

Yaky Slavic jezyk the most beautiful in your opinion why is that? What Slavic languages and resume know wy?
PS: in Russian! Krim Russian movi! Akram ruskay language society! Oprocz jezyka rosyjskiego!
87 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
Western and Russian with Polish roots, living in Uzbekistan. Cool)

W
Witke 24.03.20

Deucе
And Polish roots)
Roots Yes, but that's the Soviet government decided differently and recorded all of the poles of Ukraine in Ukrainian, so I don't even have a single paper in which I even remotely belonged to the poles.

A
Andrew Z 24.03.20

Witke
Hmm... Sorry. Could naturalize...

W
Witke 24.03.20

Deucе
I would could go with this piece of paper in the Polish center and will go free to study in Krakow from € 1000 monthly lifting)))))And paper-no....

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

recorded all of the poles of Ukraine in Ukrainian
Ah, so You were born there.. okay then)
I have family here in 1903 living)))))))
And then where does the Soviet government? She began Ukrainization after the annexation of Western Ukraine in 1939.

W
Witke 24.03.20

And then where does the Soviet government? She began Ukrainization after the annexation of Western Ukraine in 1939.
About 1903 I was only talking about the part of the relatives of the grandmother, and those who were Polish came here in the 60-ies on a business trip, and left to live... like...

M
Mayli_Sayrus 24.03.20

Russian badwords

V
Voin Kruyzisa 24.03.20

Surzhik

M
MAnVE 24.03.20

You like

G
Go-blin 24.03.20

Slavic definitely Russian ! He voobshe even mathematically recognized as the best language of Eurasia on the power and information capacity.
And actually I like the Russian Primorsky dialect....apparently the influence of the tonal character when dealing with the Chinese gave him the melodiousness/melody....anyone heard from residents of other regions, he will understand what I mean.

H
Hip Priest 24.03.20

Srpska. Eto good ezk.

H
H-Zibit 24.03.20

Russian

H
Hip Priest 24.03.20

Something no one mentions Moldovan
It is not a Slavic language.

D
Demaskinas 24.03.20

Slavic definitely Russian ! He voobshe even mathematically recognized as the best language of Eurasia on the power and information capacity.
And actually I like the Russian Primorsky dialect....apparently the influence of the tonal character when dealing with the Chinese gave him the melodiousness/melody....anyone heard from residents of other regions, he will understand what I mean.
Russian went from the dialect spoken by the inhabitants of the Ryazan Principality. And voted by mileswest(and other criteria), the Ukrainian, after the Italian

G
Go-blin 24.03.20

Damaskinos
1. That's just not necessary to drag in wandering here has 200 years of stories about the forefathers Russian - the Ryazan ! Ryazan accent and looks completely atypical for 95% of the population of the Russian Federation ! For that matter, that Russian descended from a mixture of dialects Drevlyane and Vyatichi (if anyone knows, that Moscow was founded Vyatichi). Moreover, in modern Russian, almost 45 % of the words of non-Slavic origin.
2. Ukrainian is mixed (bastardistani) language - a mixture of ancient (Kiev) with Bulgar, Magyar, and, most importantly, Polish.

W
Witke 24.03.20

Drevlyane
Drevlyans in fact, the ancestors of the Belarusians, if I'm not mistaken...

G
Go-blin 24.03.20

Turn
Partly and not only them....

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 24.03.20

Serbo-Croatian. It sounds very unusual.

I
IVaN4B 24.03.20

Ukrainian funny))) But first place will receive Russian folk aka bleat)))

J
Jl0c0cb AK 24.03.20

All who became independent after the collapse of the USSR, all these countries - Slavic. Just all went their own way. What is the strength of the Slavs??? In the Association! Only together we - force! I'm from Ukraine. And I'm still proud of it. My country is the best, because I am a patriot. I hope these people still a lot.