3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Z 24.03.20 07:21 pm

What Slavic language is the most beautiful?

Yaky Slavic jezyk the most beautiful in your opinion why is that? What Slavic languages and resume know wy?
PS: in Russian! Krim Russian movi! Akram ruskay language society! Oprocz jezyka rosyjskiego!
87 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nedra Chili 24.03.20

Naybilsh beautiful waiau lterature ukraïnsku :)

More like Russian and Slovenian.

D
Dema 80 24.03.20

only the Church!

Y
Yuni_hey 24.03.20

Ah... Even in 2011, some Russian laughed with Ukrainian... Sorry... Though it's been 9 years, but I also will answer! For me personally, all Slavic languages are beautiful, each in its own unusual.

P
Pilat. 24.03.20

Yuni_hey
Slavic Yes) but not Turkish as if a Slavic batara

W
Wreck 24.03.20

Want 2011 back. What was popular then? Dubstep?

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.03.20

The author, come back =] Tell me something interesting, many years have passed...
Andrew Z wrote:
Because many choose Russian, and so uninteresting...
You're not interested, and others interested. Makes no sense to limit, it has no justification in fact outside of your personal whim.
And on topic: of course Russian.
Wreck wrote:
Want 2011 back
The earthquake and the nuclear accident in Japan, as well as the destruction of Libya (and peace prize Obama for that, lol). Yes, the year was one more...

M
MunchkiN 616 24.03.20

Russian language I can't hear and immediately transform itself into information. and very difficult to get to turn off speech understanding to see how it sounds.
languages like Russian which is sound very strange from complete nonsense to some amusing coincidences and used similar words. so perhaps for the media of a certain language is closely related languages look and perceived biased.