3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulShakz 24.03.20 07:28 pm

Friezes (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Mylos
Write specs of the computer and for Windows that is.
219 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 24.03.20

Download CPU-control helped me personally
Imakita in the percent of the game,then all the CPU and if 4 yaderka it 1+2+3+4
PROFIT!!!!!!!
P. S Now playing,stable 60 fps
Video card 530 good old RAM and I5 6

g
gambeat 24.03.20

I wrote the gazebo in a support, they shrug their shoulders, throw off all blame, saying that fire wood not those, but it's not in the wood
the identity is 0-1фпс, and the rage rules(there was never such)
he said that the patch should go

g
gambeat 24.03.20

this problem not only on AMD
even if you have supercompost, it solves nothing, it is likely that there will be 0-1фпс, XS what is

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

Started a new game. Loaded a little too long, first came the sound, then the picture is 1-2 fps, then returned to normal. But on high-maximum settings with vertical sync disabled 28-35 fps + when you turn your head (camera) textures are loaded through a fraction of a second, but not immediately.
Who knows how to solve the problem?

Iron:
i5 3570K 3.8 GHz
GTX 670
16 GB of RAM

P. S. the wood of the latter, in other games everything is fine.

L
Lisstoman 24.03.20

All right. As it should be. Not very iron.And try to turn off texture compression.

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

Lisstoman
not very iron? Battle on ultra (all included) 60 fps stable. For example.
And in General the graphics are, to put it mildly, does not possess to be demanding.

g
groban89 24.03.20

on my radeon 6950 game now flies to the max. You need to set the setting - that there is connected with the frame. parameter 16. Everything will fly and the schedule is not affected. Those with less than 2GB of video memory you will have to enable texture compression. the difference is also not seen. But the main thing is setting 16!

g
groban89 24.03.20

on my radeon 6950 game now flies to the max. You need to set the setting - that there is connected with the frame. parameter 16. Everything will fly and the schedule is not affected. Those with less than 2GB of video memory you will have to enable texture compression. the difference is also not see. But the main thing is setting 16!

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

Started a new game. Loaded a little too long, first came the sound, then the picture is 1-2 fps, then returned to normal. But on high-maximum settings with vertical sync disabled 28-35 fps + when you turn your head (camera) textures are loaded through a fraction of a second, but not immediately.

Iron:
i5 3570K 3.8 GHz
GTX 670
16 GB of RAM

P. S. the wood of the latter, in other games everything is fine.

L
Lisstoman 24.03.20

Cthulhu
Not all of them. 200 put your iron Soso. And in HS really count not very good.

s
slipknot326 24.03.20

groban89
16 all flies, thanks!

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

Orogon
at the Lope, I know that RAGE is not fixed 1 2 fps I understand they just do not care and we do not play and in future they will submit to the court ))))

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

gambeat
waiting for a miracle

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

right now, other Vache docks bought )))

s
sultani_imran 24.03.20

I wonder when the patch will be released

C
CgIDenis 24.03.20

Good game. Crisis 3 flies, and here a slideshow with graphics from 2006. Nothing rocked 40GB. And what is most wonderful and the worst thing is that I'm not the only one. People with I7 гтх770 look at 1фпс. The mystic in the game as anyone lucky. Waiting for the patches and thanks for the optimization and miracle blurry textures on the 30GB. Rage with the same megatextures plus Packed gives stable 60 fps. (Not one of the ways the graphics settings did not help get rid 1фпс) Carmack left id threw your engine, and stillborn engine developed....... in General idTeach 5 + MachineGames - trash, not the engine.

v
vitoc1510 24.03.20

Lisstoman
Not very the iron. G-m-m, Yes people, well, ti and nerd !!

g
gatcun7 24.03.20

Lisstoman
the man is not an idiot take the computer for an unrealistic amount which through the year to depreciate,and about the iron he just a great iron,it's just the game is poorly made

M
MRedNick 24.03.20

Yeah stop whining, normally the game is done, if you do not know how to adjust your PC for certain games, you should think (or buy a console).
In my proc: Intel E7500 (2x core, yeah), Nvidia GT240 and 4GB RAM, and just drevnyuchy interface extension railway, playing medium-low settings (that setup did bad, little choice, I agree) gives quite playable 25-28 fps (sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on location).

A
Alex Japson 24.03.20

put the cache W and the compression of W to the maximum