3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulShakz 24.03.20 07:28 pm

Friezes (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Mylos
Write specs of the computer and for Windows that is.
219 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orogon 24.03.20

groban89
But to me it didn't help

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

Alex Japson
Here's a thank you! Compression W included - from 55-60 fps. And that iron is bad, yeah, of course. Just in other games this option is not met :)

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

Compression W included - from 55-60 fps. And there was also 1-2.

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

Cthulhu
what compression where ? in the settings, tried everything

r
roskomnadzornyy 24.03.20

Vladislav Kurbatov
weak video card to change settings

V
VirusABCD 24.03.20

The computer is only a year and I have the slides in front of the face!!!The game graph is worse than MW 3!!! WEIGHS 40 gig for that count!!!PF-f-f-f!!! can't believe there's just limitations of the frame set and everything!BF 4 is not present in the same upload as the wolf!!!Gta 4 is less lag.

D
Darth_Monk 24.03.20

MRedNick
Crappy game is made, 2-core, 4GB RAM, GTS250 - 1-2 fps on any settings. At a friend's i5 and GTX670 - 1-2 fps. Optimization of the no!

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

carrs
what the fuck is the video card I have a BT 4 with a fps of 70 plays in the shadow of high and watch dogs will be class hack comp

M
Mauntin 24.03.20

Darth_Monk
Yes, the same canoe... but the point is that some is normal and others are not, it means that something in our hardware or settings

g
groban89 24.03.20

and a i7 are not needed. my phenom 2 x4 980 3.7 mhz are not fully loaded in the game

M
MRedNick 24.03.20

Darth_Monk
No hands. If two PCs from different eras gives the same 1-2 fps, it's like an invitation to dance. Dance a little, to knock bells, don't forget to make some magic in the settings of the view, that conflict was not, smoothing off all the caching of shaders to the same and other, and other. Here's what the resolution of the shadows below 2K it's impossible to make bad of course, here it is a lot of pull with weak systems.

I
IronSlippers 24.03.20

Immediately after installation it was 3-5 FPS, on the borders of the textures blue mesh in RAGE, occasionally the game just a black screen Vistula, i.e., it was completely unplayable. After installing the latest drivers vidyahi (Catalyst 14-4 Win 7), these problems have gone 40-60 FPS on medium settings, the game has been successfully completed twice.

When you do this a couple of times was funny glitches. If you parallel the game to watch a video or stream, the game begins to slow down, as in slowmo. Is solved by restarting the game.

And punto switcher tightly hangs the game when AutoCorrect accordingly, it should be switched off during the game.

A
Alex Japson 24.03.20

Cthulhu
but not for that) I just have the game crash sometimes, I tried to fix it and disabled this option in the end the lag was a cloud, turned everything back on and norms, and departures from the save run as admin)

K
Ktulhuuu 24.03.20

MRedNick
Oh, calm down already. Rested and don't even want to read what others write. You also said to me that it's my hardware. Except you were wrong. Admit it already and stop people brains purrity!

C
Che Gevara 24.03.20

the only plus - the engine did not change from the last real Wolfenstein. So the panic about the graphics and performance do not understand. Maybe on the laptop is bad. And that is unlikely.

S
StormX07 24.03.20

Cache textures

1) In drive D: press Alt,
Tab: Tools, folder Options, View, Show hidden files, folders

3) Create an empty folder in it and MachineGames Wolfenstein The New Order
Address
C: \ Users \ username\ AppData\Local \ MachineGames \ Wolfenstein The New Order

After starting in the folder appear the file cache 1024mb

O
Orogon 24.03.20

Enabling Compression W not helps , vyselenie 16 frames the same

A
Alex Japson 24.03.20

Orogon
duck put 64 in settings

v
vitoc1510 24.03.20

gatcun7
:-))

R
RikoChiko 24.03.20

StormX07
The file was created but did not become better.