3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andre1994 24.03.20 07:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015)

Played. Did not like. Every year more and worse. This is another step backwards for this series. To FIFA, Oh how far.
1. Terrible faces of the players
2. Bad animation
3. Flawed graphics
4. Little licenses

The only thing that has pleased so is the gameplay, it's really good.
I really tried to enjoy the pros of the game and not pay attention to its cons, but it did not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denxxx 777 24.03.20

Impressions are the same as in 14.if I could wear the field as the FIFA left PC version and then linoleum..I'll wait for the pirates FIFA 15

B
BOEHKOM 24.03.20

Dear God thank you for the best football ! 1 ! ! 1! 1! 1!1!!!
poor excuse from EA sa-_-em

T
Timur-menge 24.03.20

Graphics is a complete kapets! full calories, not at all what was shown on the video. The field in General turns into a billiard table, like a Board painted green. As for the Gameplay, it is the same as in PES 2014

D
DEviLPr0 24.03.20

Tried the full PC version, just a few matches. Disappointed by the complete. The faces of the players what is a puppet, with Ramos if you receive a yellow card depicted a tragedy if his heart is about to jump out, to what it is exactly. Looks in General, all the action is also terrible, worse than the budget of FIFA, World, and gameplay are all like that too a pool (similar to one of the previous comments), for example the ball after the kick flew from the rod as it too is not natural.
P. S. Messi way more look homeless)

S
Slowery 24.03.20

It continues to compare with FIFA? SHTA?
3-4 years ago it was possible to sensivity, because it really was a competition, but FIFA is now significantly far ahead, and developed from a DOG treading water and not sure where to go next.

And he ПЕС15 came out noticeably better its the same shit under the auspices of ПЕС14.

S
Slowery 24.03.20

dreamfall266
what can you expect from a man who calls football time PERIOD?!!!!!!!

T
Timofey102 24.03.20

D|EviL Pr0
Well, if the case, then Yes, I confess a little disappointed, essentially the same as the 14, the gameplay is exactly the same, the players are also not felt-hovering over the field, stalled as the shuffling feet fucking constantly, how is that 14 hated about the game for a long time everything is clear, it is not there, the lawn, the fans, all the horror just, in fact, the same 14 gallipolina and all.

D
DEviLPr0 24.03.20

Timofey102

Here, the case, graphics is only a component, I estimated gameplay)

m
mr.Vladimir 24.03.20

don't know what you have there with faces and I Kibera is great!Even sweat can be seen in the replays.

D
DEviLPr0 24.03.20

mr.Vladimir

You don't seem to be slightly glossy?)

D
DimoN-Play 24.03.20

Managed to play only a few matches in the Champions League and the impressions are positive rather than negative.
I have an older PC and update it in the near future I'm not going. Apparently Konami at the expense of graphics on the PC,wanted a bit of revenge from EA and I think that in a sense that they really will help.

Graphically, the difference with the consoles is visible and I personally was willing to sacrifice. The lawn is not very lighting, too, is frustrating (though I'm only on a couple of stadiums with the same weather to check it out yet). The face did not seem as bad as many write about it. On the contrary,something I was pleasantly surprised by their quality.

Gameplay still liked it. Normal physics collisions and no,but struck down provnice fall interesting. The game is not as malleable as the previous portion is then buried her for me. And most of all liked the shots. In FIFA they always seemed to me some the same,here everything is much nicer.

Modes and other things I can't say-haven't managed to try. But, for ourselves,what is the best part for the last 3-4 years

L
Listengort8 24.03.20

The developers have tried to glory! Will continue to play in PES 2013.

C
CreativeFritz 24.03.20

Hmm, I read your reviews and laugh... Konami made a great game this year, play was very nice, can those rides should I fix that crazy... Graphics can be improved with ENB. And Yes, the DOG is better arcade shit from EA Sports, at least he's on a football is similar. And still amused by the phrase face shit! Face shit? IN THE DOG? Ahahahaha, Yes, in the DOG they are awesome! FIFA not only that, they are few and badly done, and the facial expressions they have are disgusting!

l
limitmix 24.03.20

Yes, just FIFA is a sports game where everything is easy, beautiful, lots of tricks and crazy beats... but it comes at the expense of reality.
The dog is rather a simulator of a football match, around 2-3 opponents is not so easy, the safety net strikes are not flying on the Niners as RC, which may seem like the game is not so beautiful, but the principle is comparable with the real matches. Dog - for lovers of combinations of the steps, for those who UNDERSTAND the game of football. A person, even if all were replaced by unreal, I would've noticed not soon, not looking at them, and the arrangement of the players. The lawn is actually not very good, but it's nothing.

I
Indefio 24.03.20

Played 6 matches.
Changed passes and shots. Fold has become more pleasant, with fast counter-attacks you can cast a good combination, less of selsoveta. The bumps yet feels rather better steel. Now player easily beats the distance, can score (flew one goal from 28 meters), but almost every shot from distance flies or hovers over the Niners, that is not real.
Graphics of course are a little frustrating (PC). Blurry 2 player in the setup menu commands right before the match, this stands in start view match, this kind of players from middle and long distance, no smoothing (not the first though), poor lighting, poor state of the pitch. But in close proximity to the players is very good, has become much more so-called ID-shnyh players. Well, overall a fairly average level of graphics this part at least is normal, the last part lag, this in either eye. Never next-gen.
The interface on the fan. The main menu in the style of FIFA 14 (I'm good), the interface team tactics quite primitive. From the good - now you can specify the location of players on the initial ball when losing the ball when defending and when attacking. It all varies depending on situation on the field. Really cool stuff, checked - works. But 15 minutes had figured out how to configure everything, all the hidden and not immediately understand how to configure. 3 special zones of the last part here was removed (for good reason).
The gameplay is again shoveled almost entirely (at that point, why do it in each part). And if passes, hitting in General, I liked the example animations 50/50. Speed raised, the players unrealistically accelerate as fast brake, smooth small, all kind of ragged. There is a cool animation (passes Svedas, jumping, Keeper, game Keeper's head), but overall looks clumsy. Judges, like in the last part, stupid (1. give pas a ricochet from the defender of the comp shot 2. crush in Stepnoy, my Keeper and NAP of the enemy on the lawn, clumsy animations - penalty to me).
For me in General raw version. Yeah, playable but wonder (again) how you can improve one thing and break another. Will wait for patches, maybe something to improve, although they are more for online.

A
Artimiy 24.03.20

play and FIFA 15 is already quite a lot today... just downloaded the dog to see clearly... this year PES for ME is better... more interesting and harder to play ... what you need)

t
tatunserg 24.03.20

I read the comments and did not believe that so bad,but now he played a couple of matches distorts:
menu uncomfortable and noncompact,then there are plenty of tabs especially of different sizes..
-in the window the game is stable in full screen lag(I understand that 30 frames and in the window 60)where the vertical CX?
graphics looks worse than PES 2014,and why should it be ruin,would be left as is(me in the 14th all arranged except the AI controlled teams)
-gameplay is not particularly delved into yet,but at first sight the game is cal...
+BUT remember they did not want to go with the 3rd DOG on the 4th,said FU,the game was ispoganili,but played a couple of days and realized that made everything better,just need to get used to and then you will understand hope I will understand what 2015ый better than before,but at first glance Sucks

O
Overlord555 24.03.20

again, where is the rest of the audience!((

I
Indefio 24.03.20

Some more remarks:
1. It is not possible to change the position of the player by clicking on it and dragging on the area of the field. This is done in a separate menu item than annoying.
2. Keepers often put themselves balls. In two games in a row is. In the first match of a shot almost from the goal line the goalkeeper beats the gate. In the second match. Kick - the goalkeeper jumps and rebound from the armpit, the ball rolls into the goal.
3. Bug penalty kick. Ran the goalie moved at breakneck speed at the gate immediately before impact the company.
4. Bioscience (wrote earlier) is often used for passing through. Nitro cut or whatever, but players accelerate so 50% on top.
In General, we took from the game and instead of trying to improve it, to remove the shortcomings, but he decided to make an alternative version of last year's DOG. Broke DOG 2014, took it apart, shuffled, shook, shook and voila.

L
Listengort8 24.03.20

In your opinion, FIFA is arcade and PES is a real football game? Isn't arcade both? It seems to me that this separation was appropriate 10 years ago, here DOG-6, for example, Yes, all about tactics.