3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andre1994 24.03.20 07:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015)

Played. Did not like. Every year more and worse. This is another step backwards for this series. To FIFA, Oh how far.
1. Terrible faces of the players
2. Bad animation
3. Flawed graphics
4. Little licenses

The only thing that has pleased so is the gameplay, it's really good.
I really tried to enjoy the pros of the game and not pay attention to its cons, but it did not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 24.03.20

Watched the trailer and I already had enough. Clone 14th part. Do not be surprised if going into the game again you'll see there FC London, awkward menu being a BIMBO, lawn-linoleum, no snow, lousy lighting, bald Witsel and drawdown of up to 30 frames during replays.

plotoyadniy1982
Both simulator shit
Golden words. 2015 on the nose, but nothing playable on the computer of football, apart from PES 6 and older no.

SkyGame
It is not surprising. Even the Germans were samanala this shit to fix every year.

ultra_1923
The PES 13 has varied through the trainer. Poyuzat different, we can and here as well.

l
lexey1985 24.03.20

Every year weirder and weirder!!!!! But there are advantages.

S
SkyGame 24.03.20

So,what can I say,Yes,the gameplay is maybe the best dog in the last few years,there is no such explicit jambs and bugs that prevented play before he can play.Although judges grieve,too long-range goals.In General, not enough smooth animation,the selection is just to poke a foot ball.
But than the game will attract and engage next?Alas,there is no mode which can delay or at least inspire the time.Look at the same mode ML,it stands on the site 7 years,why should it play is not clear,the competitor is already far behind.Online at the moment, too raw,and why should he,if there is a UT from a competitor many times better.
Football moments upset,no cutscenes,no spectacular replays,celebrations are already overgrown with moss and the same 7 years do not change.No injuries,will sit on the sideline and on the field again,Oh, remember when пес5 from the field carried off the injured player.I wanted to write пес15 of the last century,but there was a great dog where football moments everything was OK.
For whom the game is designed I do not understand.I assume that it will be played, those who did not go фифа15,or who are waiting for the pirate фифы15.

t
tatunserg 24.03.20

funny,few days the game was fine,now slow that morning,that day...on the incentive all complain about the drop game sucks online..(I'm on the pirates and well that is not bought yet)

A
Alex the One 24.03.20

Played in a half season of ML - a complete disappointment, a total imbalance with the difficulty level. Pro to soccer stars is the same - playing average, the difference between games with tops and outsiders is not felt, sometimes even on the contrary, if you close your eyes at the name and composition 2 star team, it seems that this monster is carrying you 4:1 is the same Bavaria, in contrast to the fake which pair of matches previously defeated in the Champions League 3:1. Despite the fact that it is not rare when weak team AI has for all 90min only 2 kick at goal, both on target and both goals... what AI is still trolls scoring a goal a parachute in execution striker with a rating of 65 WTF!?
It's sad as the fact that FIFA is only good online when playing with AI matches resemble monotonous zaskriptovany running on rails. Every year to pay 30-40$ for one only ultimate team, I wish they released a separate FIFA online for 10-20$ and move in that direction.

r
ruslan_tatarin 24.03.20

I will say one thing!With patches the dog gets his highlights!A couple more patches and it will be amazing!Heard that PS made these animated billboards,and soon the cat scenes !In the final I still waited for them in the master League! It took one season!Received with delight!Game diverse!The tactics in the game depends on many things!A half years old masters will bring to mind that the version with the PS 4 will not be something different!PS gameplay impressed me,played 4 years at FIFA ,but now naaaaaaaaa.......!!!!

r
ruslan_tatarin 24.03.20

One PES 15 PS 4 honestly jealous!Played FIFA! Yes the thing(animations etc.), but the gameplay moves and the faces of the DOG is something special!!!

k
krull007 24.03.20

Oh, and I could get the GAME... BUT in the end came out a little more optimized 2014 version... none of the components of the gameplay have not changed. No camera, no movement, no referees, no lawn, no spectators, no acceleration, no physics bodies... the relationship between the goalkeepers, as were too slow, so they stayed. NAPA couldn't get away from defenders, and can not still. The handling of the ball, as was braking, and left. As players hesitating, sometimes in one place, and marking time. As the judge didn't whistle in your favor, and don't whistle. As the gate when penalty was a mile away, and left. As the field was a small piece of land, and it still is. Like running all on rails, so it moved. Sharpness in the movements as there was no and no. How was the lag after pressing buttons, and remained (although with it, you can fight off in the settings vidyuhi Vert. synchronization and turning the game in windowed mode). As there was raznicy how player control, and is not (or rather there is, but the differences compared with the PES 5 and 6 is enormous, not in favor of the 2015 version). Diving in football is not in sight. In fact, every match turns and play the same teams, only in different colors. The only difference is that the stronger team is playing faster passes. So fast that the ball can not be away. Selection is another problem which is not solved. To take the ball from opponent is almost impossible. These cheaters, if necessary, without problems all the defenders can beat and hammer into the top corner... Any tackle - violation and yellowness. Thus, in half of the cases - a straight red card. In General, balance changes have also been made were not. In total I waited and waited and waited... maybe right was Arshavin? Our expectations - our problems? In General, a better person on the street to go drive in football

L
Luxor_GS7 24.03.20

krull007
I fully support expressed by words. Played briefly,clinging to the game as I could,but,alas,more and more she was annoyed and put the incentive and the desire to play it. Response,the motion control players(marking time,1000 unnecessary movements,heavy spurts from the scene),ball control(excessive viscosity at the reception,stoinost,there is no 100% control over the movements of the player,the same Ronaldo try to hide,there is no certainty that you will keep the ball in a given situation)passes, smart passes in the area by the vastness of the meter 3 do not pass,the ball flying into an opponent for the life of me,but if you gave some thoughtless dumb-ass pass,the ball goes through the legs,boots,ride on the leg of the opponent and eventually pass! Sometimes slips through the meat of futbolistico so 3,constantly ricochets from Shin to Shin,the judges don't want to give the card to the computer,but fairly shoved you for every foul-tackle,and,the selection of absolutely nothing,this is all long known tactics do not work,position players don't hold,yeah,it's chip the dog,the randomness,but in moderation it's...an imbalance in the net! If you chose Valencia,and someone Barcelona-Bayern,you can assume that is already lost,since the essence is not even in skill,and how many of the sprinters and langsameren the enemy,to tear there will be only losers in the FIFA and I the Holy Apostle,but the dog...playing all school years from 8 to 13 parts...constantly arising,why last. the complexity all comes so easily...began to emerge towards complexity and madness in necaonline Konami...the team is managed worse than off of the games,the response is terrible,some Real and Barca at the opponents,well, full atas. One of the advantages-similarity to real football,the one that watch TV and not pufasnye races buratinki,animations,attacks,of it. It is clear that comparing the advantages and disadvantages the advantage only in one bowl and play a game just because it's PES...no desire. Waiting for spring and football in the grass.)

t
tatunserg 24.03.20

after the patch appeared BATE,I am glad,though faces do not appear,but for the first time the Belarusian team...

a
aleks mart1971 24.03.20

I will write something. Always played in a dog. FIFA earlier was a rare thing. I do not know now, but playing the demo I realized that in addition to the graphics and football fuck, there's nothing there. Online is not know. Match there miserable. Bay run.
About this simulator (PES 15). First, like. Play hard. First, the imbalance of players (let's call it so) was considered as in the beginning stupid players with useless skills. That is losing almost everything. Less attack and lousy defense. Scored OK, but missed even more. Constantly broken rules, cards, and deletions were the most. Again, thought it was because of bad players. It was interesting even to lose.(matches really, as they say, different from each other, and the situation on the field are all different. The game is not scripted). Thought bought strong players, and the game balance will come. Bought... But the game is unchanged. Attack as it was more or less, so more or less remained. But the defense is p...y! I have one Def. 78, and the second 83. But they cannot play, blunt at each step, they are not managed at all. And x free to beat the 70-skinnie forwards. I understand simultannosti dog, but not to bring the complexity to the point of absurdity. Defender with 80 speed can't catch up to NAPA with a speed of 78-79. (remember in the last game was the opposite). Fuck then develop speed or buy high-speed defender, if it is still no catch up.
Refereeing is also ... the word can not pick up.Each crossroads card, realism zero point horseradish tenths. Sooner if there is a player card, the second for the first time do not give, and here pohren, tackle the second and went to rest.
Passes and physics like normal, just because of this and played. But there is a moment which displays completely. Broke down the flank almost to the front and have to give a pass along the goal line, well, a bit ago on the rolling NAPA. Does not work well... Vypisyvat for the front (how many goals you can score!)Try back a bit then click on the joystick - moron kicks quite back where of our no one. I pressed the button that is responsible for pas. Okay, let's read the manual. And there is a chip - prostrel hem - double clicking on a cross. Why the fuck is hardcore? Intuitively, the same on the pass have to push. This double pressing is really strong shot, and was necessary, and soft garbage ball. So the pursuit of complexity brought to the absurd.
All this has forced me, in spite of the advantages, which is, of course, to throw a game that would be good. I must say that the graphics I do not care to license, too, to the commentators shit (I have them completely turned off, because nonsense), outputs on the field teams do not have them, then don't. Most importantly the match. If you have fixed everything that I wrote would be perfect in terms of gameplay the game. But... I deleted it. Here are the pies.

v
vjazmagall 24.03.20

Not impressed! In the previous part is not played. But the impression is that the left not far from the Dog 13. Horror on PC. No graphics, no gameplay. Where the grass is? Maybe the console version is better?!

s
sensys 24.03.20

How to say? Will tell you like it is!
1. Graphics of course is limping very badly (or rather was), because even in 14 normal lawns and stadiums - here lawns do not, stadiums have become some draw... Fans - has not changed (so medium). Generally when you first turn on the game - the feeling of a full clone of FIFA, the same cursor, the same clay the faces of the players and most importantly!!! the same gloss (this is mostly for the kids) that I never liked in FIFA, and Vice versa liked the realism in PES. But I think it somehow but it will get better with updates and patches. Oh, and what is most surprising - no, freezes, lags etc. no!!! Always strictly 60FPS, although 14 much lag on repetition, and I have a PC veteran (9 years).
2. Now about the nice and the gameplay! Here he is head and shoulders better than anyone else that was there, and in comparison with others! First start with the fact that in the setting of the game have the option"autobudget, I had never seen and did not know what it is?? Here it really works! Defenders (if you missed the opposing player with the ball), make the tackle at the last moment!!! Yes!
Next: finally, it is possible greatly to play (compared to 13 and especially 14), we can safely attack the flanks, long passes, before that, it was dead room, the defenders are shooting, now it all goes (it was in the style of the Premier League - crush through the center, through a paling of feet of defenders and goals forced-pushed). And most importantly!!! Finally, you can now untie his hands and score in the three touches. I say that now extreme LZ or PZ can do a diagonal through all the field, RUNNING out (I highlighted) of the player from an offside position, who then with one touch crosses into the penalty area, where again, running out OF the TL or to translate the ball into the net! Beauty!!! (Previously, all ended in offsides, and this idea was buried after a few matches). Accordingly, intelligence of players has grown.
3. Another point is the goalkeepers, they are also not changed, still stupid and unnatural take, hit, catch balls!
That's it!)
PS I always have been and will be a fan of the PES series, because it's a simulator!

N
Nursik Ergaliev 24.03.20

game since 13, and my opinion:
-great graphics (maybe due to the fact that I'm possibly not looking towards FIFA)
-gameplay is super, there is a random
-goalkeepers less

but sometimes the cons:
the difference in complexity, from the pros to the old, there is no difference, absolutely, the same bale can't speed to overtake or Rosenior Figueroa (hull), bullied,
- Central defenders blunt, thoroughfare, all and Sundry scores, and even some goals, Messi all there
- in mode Become a legend, blunt a lot of players who run headlong forward, not give in, ask for a pass, they give you either on the course or margin
-sodii here simply corrupt or bribed

S
SkyGame 24.03.20

what else, I always only play with AI, but AI now cytowany the same as in FIFA,after a season of ml and spent a bunch of nerves, the game went to trash

D
Damned_Soul 24.03.20

Given that I'm a fan of PES series, I liked the game. compared with the 2014 is better in terms of everything. However a couple of bugs he caught but still Gud

k
kirillllllll 24.03.20

Master League is a complete failure compared to Fifa....anyway Pes is not the same.Fifa in all respects superior to this dross

S
Sergey2377 24.03.20

Is it possible to increase the size of the image in the main match?

Is there any patches to change the names, and additional teams from Ukr.League?