3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Sklyar 25.03.20 12:09 am

The Mission Of "Scam" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Faced such problem - does not start mission Scam. Writes: the Job has been aborted. And something like start again later. I read on the forums: on foot to go does not help, mission, everything, even extra, for all held (this remained the only one), drove for Michael/Franklin/Trevor. Nothing helps. I would be very grateful if you can help))

Spoiler

49 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrGT1999 25.03.20

LICENSE

V
Vadim Sklyar 25.03.20

Peter Tarasenko
Yes, bought the incentive

P
PetrGT1999 25.03.20

Vadim Sklar
give your username and password from steam I will pass you

R
Rain Bliss 25.03.20

Vadim Sklar
Oted 200 metres from the mission and when you see the letter B on foot when he reached the mission on the left Bank, the mission will work.

V
Vadim Sklyar 25.03.20

Peter Tarasenko
How suspiciously to give you your username and password -_- of course You do not think about it, but people are different
Rain Bliss
Well, I'll try)

P
PetrGT1999 25.03.20

Vadim Sklar
I'm not suspicious I'm honest

H
Hucci 25.03.20

All three heroes were led to the letter on an abandoned pier. Tried day and night with different characters - to no avail. Nothing was said, when to be there, a week or what?! The last mission was completed - the Robbery in Paleto. The effects are all done, so what else to do, I'll never know. In the Internet I read about such a case, the proposed solution (Approach Michael on the shore) doesn't help. Please help

N
NoiseDru 25.03.20

Hucci
the same garbage was helped on the forum. in General, go along the shore to the letter from the stones if a person from the Persian to the right on the rocks

H
Hucci 25.03.20

Noise5275
thank you, finally helped. I'm not from that party on the shore walked (left) , now tried to the right and turned. What a stupid bug, the game has been on PC for a year and all some strange bugs... thank you again

a
abler98 25.03.20

I wrote that now the mission is unavailable and you need to come later. Other available missions are no more.
Spoiler
So what should I do?

L
LoKKi_SKY 25.03.20

abler98
While not written at what time to come?! Try day))

R
RexGrey 25.03.20

abler98
It's a night mission, come tonight

a
abler98 25.03.20

lokki777
No, just please come back later. I came night and day.

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

The train was robbed by Michael and Trav?

a
abler98 25.03.20

astra30naft
Yes

Spoiler

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

Something you did, I immediately after the robbery, sack back with Trevor, but I have done a lot this time of Freaks and gathered all the wreckage of a UFO at this point, already with the letters turned at a later date. There was no difference when to arrive (day-night) this does not depend on time itself changes to night (or rather evening). You pass him Michael,then at the end of Trav on the turntable to take you to the airport the fact that there stylish (container). Frank was not involved.

See you on the map the letters green? So I was gone when I passed this mission.

a
abler98 25.03.20

astra30naft
Well, I will gradually perform all additional tasks, once this mission will go :)

V
Vitalik Lesechko 25.03.20

Go for another Persian

w
wemadeFOX_moon 25.03.20

maybe Michael should take the training where you have to fly an airplane or helicopter ?

a
abler98 25.03.20

Acne Lesechko
All tried

wemadeFOX_moon
Hmm, I'll try.