3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Sklyar 25.03.20 12:09 am

The Mission Of "Scam" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Faced such problem - does not start mission Scam. Writes: the Job has been aborted. And something like start again later. I read on the forums: on foot to go does not help, mission, everything, even extra, for all held (this remained the only one), drove for Michael/Franklin/Trevor. Nothing helps. I would be very grateful if you can help))

Spoiler

49 Comments
Sort by:
a
astra30naft 25.03.20

In the city you're at this stage, Michael and Trevor can't go back,you get people Madrazo,they prey on you,only after this mission, Trav takes his wife back. So the helicopters have nothing to do with. Tip: upgrade your heroes abilities (stealth,shooting, etc.) in the first place in the game. It is very useful to you.

a
apker 25.03.20

abler98
Try on the shoreline to come to the place of job or swim

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

apker
complete nonsense, there is sushi drive by any of the characters and starts the job. I took this game twice and mission these are all gold,including the freaks. So you write nonsense Bro. Zvinyayte...

a
apker 25.03.20

astra30naft
Yes, I would not be writing such nonsense, but today this bug has faced... Walked along the shore with Michael and the mission began...

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

apker
And when I drive up there any Persian,there is already one,we can only approach it all. If Michael,then there's Frank,if Frank,it's Michael,but if Trav,there's two of Mike and Frank are talking near the pier on the beach.

The author of the post - try to go Running from myself - Franklin if you open this job, it's on the beach in Paleto (question mark) there will be noisy triatlonistka (tip: come only in the afternoon,the job is available from 8.00 am to sunset).

a
abler98 25.03.20

astra30naft
Thanks for the tips, tomorrow I will try.

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

abler98
pass all Bro,there will be questions,write a PM to me,I know what will tell.

d
danis555 25.03.20

astra30naft
Direct all school pilot passed on the gold?

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

danis555
school pilot all three Persians passed on the gold,but one high-speed helicopter flight - silver. screens can provide. A month and a half I worked hard on this game,passed it twice,and both times acted differently.

b
bmw 7 e38 25.03.20

Just come on this mission with Trevor is the job marker on the map is orange - and the mission will begin.

d
danis555 25.03.20

astra30naft
Well you're the expert, you need to come up with missions for the GTA series.

a
astra30naft 25.03.20

danis555
Come on up Bro,to look at the guy from the village heartland of Russia,just games for me something more than just a game,it's important for me to go through the story like a real person,different situations (shooting,running from enemies,and not kill,trade in institutions,contraband) is FIRE (for me) and it is fascinating, I don't like line,and I love the open world. It is a pity that I have no way (at least for now) to play online. All the best!

DonateMaster
this is a screenshot made when he was on Treve,pereklyuchitjsya Frank the letter will turn green,Michael blue.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.03.20

abler98
So on a mission you come like you have to play for Trevor, at a certain time and he's got some amount of money must still be.(Maybe confused with another mission at the expense of money),

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 25.03.20

by the way Yes I do't get any, but the message that come later appeared only once... drove the car I do not remember how the Persian and on the mound there which flew well and shes pokuvyrkatsya car all smashed and set ofrules... had to go back home back a couple of feet and carefully on the way to reach to trigger the mission and on the way went slowly and stayed on for a second or two, as I realized that the bug caught and decided to fix it and did so the mission started... was driving quietly on the road slowing down and all...

I
Ivan Ivanov2 25.03.20

Vadim Sklar
In the settings
Direct 10.1 or 11
The MSAA 2x (or more)

q
qZart 25.03.20

Rain Bliss
true

O
Oleg Makerov 25.03.20

Tell me why when you come to the task,it is written that it is cancelled please try again later.When later what time to arrive.On the map I noted at what point this happens.The game through steam.

Spoiler

L
LolkekMiraculer 25.03.20

Screenshots from the game?
What's the mission? From whom the mission? Who is the mission? What game(GTAO or GTAV)?

O
Oleg Makerov 25.03.20

GTA5 not taken the job.On the map refer to the place where dolono brother.And when it come it is written that it is cancelled please try again later.Jobs with the letter B designation.At least someone will come,but still written with canceled jobs.

L
LolkekMiraculer 25.03.20

Oleg Makarov
Can video shoot and show?