3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Sklyar 25.03.20 12:09 am

The Mission Of "Scam" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Faced such problem - does not start mission Scam. Writes: the Job has been aborted. And something like start again later. I read on the forums: on foot to go does not help, mission, everything, even extra, for all held (this remained the only one), drove for Michael/Franklin/Trevor. Nothing helps. I would be very grateful if you can help))

Spoiler

49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 25.03.20

Oleg Makarov
About the solution of this task wrote more than once, you need to approach the label of the mission along the coast.

O
Oleg Makerov 25.03.20

Salvador Gunzerker
that is, if the job is canceled,it is still to come to this place along the shore?
I think vryatli will help,but check

Iskander2k16
If I don't ride as written in Salvador,the video will.

A
Andron_0307 25.03.20

How to pass this mission if I have it labeled fed and is located in sandy shores in the store?

k
kukarekun228 25.03.20

Noise5275 Thanks a lot! I even specifically registered to answer!) Thank you again!

C
CaraWinters 25.03.20

Hello) I walked right along the shore as Franklin. And there was already Trevor and Michael ) mission started immediately )
Good luck ?

D
DIRN2008 22.02.21

Thanks a lot, helped a lot !!!

L
Loyvsc 12.04.21

Rain Bliss
Thank you! Although it's already 2021, it hasn't been fixed yet.

h
hyt1 12.06.22

Rain Bliss
did not help, the game was a pirate, a repack from a torrent game, used to run on the same version, went 200 meters playing as Franklin, then it came and the mission began, this time it doesn’t want to

h
hyt1 12.06.22

Ricch
helped)
Thank you, but programmers in the Rockstar KNSH is not very good,
but it’s more likely to matter the complexity of C ++ - the language on which all games on the Rage engine, C ++ oooooooooooooooooh, the structure of the hellish
code structure made it, it is also a light script.