3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romero 26.03.20 04:52 am

Technical issues (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

I have this thing when you're trying on a ski drag I have a black screen and the machine should not go.
83 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dizel 26.03.20

sdelai grafiku mense

D
Da Joker 26.03.20

diesel rights make it so at least it helped me

T
Tutanxomon 26.03.20

I have radeon9200 128M,RAM 512 MB, driver for may,directX in may, trying to run the game , I click on the shortcut to launch from any place and nothing happens , NFS 1 , hl2, far cry runs without problems , the game is on 2 discs from petrovka.ua tell me what's the problem ?!

P
PlayGround.ru 26.03.20

3RD TIMES ALL PASS DOESN'T OPEN THE 4TH STAGE??? THAT KIND OF NONSENSE, I DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, INITIALLY, ALL THE LEVELS TOGETHER WITH THE HIDDEN, THEN THE URL IS ONLY THE 3RD TIME 64% OF IT! WHO'S TO SAY WHAT'S THE MATTER????

N
Nfs 26.03.20

Try to put the patch http://www.playground.ru/files/4371/ as with the similar situazia faced Western gamers
http://www.nfsu2forums.com/about20.html&highlight=patch

P
PlayGround.ru 26.03.20

I had the same thing. Need to find a Body Shop in Coal Harbor (port area at the bottom of the card) - they sell fancy music in the trunk, the rating immediately jumps up, opens the URL, pass it - and here's stage 4. Although maybe you can and all sorts of stickers, you can catch up,I mean no music in the trunk.

S
Splasherrr 26.03.20

I bought NFSU2 license, installed it, everything worked great, then put the 1.2 patch to play online... I Go in game, load the profile, menu appears and after 5 sec. all updated only every 5 seconds. heard snatches of music playing,i.e. the game does not hang but ooooooooochen so slow. Card GF 6800, put the last fire wood - does not help, Win Xp sp2. Help me out and then gave 700r. to the net to play and now this crap ! I'm in shock !!!

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 26.03.20

you here

A
Axeffect 26.03.20

The game hangs at boot after first time buying a car,and sometimes at the beginning of the game.Russian version from Softklab,OS-Vista Ultimate

D
DIMON_KiLLeR 26.03.20

People want to play with a friend on a local network. In the game go to LAN create game and then says no connection. Help pl3 really want to play

F
FALKEN 26.03.20

you play through Hamachi? All should be approx. Or maybe you firewall blocks.

S
Siron 26.03.20

and I can't open the 3rd stage, what should I do?

[
[ALEXANDR] 26.03.20

do more external tuning!!!!

C
Cezar Morales 26.03.20

or is the game app(not license)or do more tuning especially speakers,neon well, etc. etc.

C
Cidjey 26.03.20

raise his rating, try to find the hidden races, do all the shooting magazine covers

S
Slavuncia 26.03.20

I also have Vista Ultimate SP2...

K
KaPBaJIoJI 26.03.20

same story... the only question is how exactly do you open the game???
I have this: http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/990885193153

D
D0c_81 26.03.20

You can install a program: CPU CONTROL V2.1, had problems with crashes and lockups. I basically helped.

z
zzzIleya 26.03.20

at me such problem was due to another crack nodvd download.

v
vfrc payne 26.03.20

people play all the games on the network and including need for speed mw,underground,underground 2 via tunngle program is very new and need to log so we gather the people there are very convenient if something is not poluchitsa write to the PM here saytets)) tunngle.ru