3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romero 26.03.20 04:52 am

Technical issues (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

I have this thing when you're trying on a ski drag I have a black screen and the machine should not go.
83 Comments
Sort by:
y
yanury 26.03.20

Download Tunngle (something like Garena) - downloads.tunngle.biz/software/TunngleSetup_v4.3.1.1.exe
Then register - www.tunngle.net/en/account/?register=1
Go under was accounts in the program. Choose a room, go in the game and play through a virtual LAN.

D
DOH_KOPLEOHE 26.03.20

I can not run my favorite game NFS UN 2
windows 7 ultimate tell me what to do Pliss!
the game even nespuskalsya just loads and then all!

F
Full Metal Chaos 26.03.20

Windows new?My friend has the same with Hearn under the second and seventh highest)

D
DOH_KOPLEOHE 26.03.20

Yes, 32-bit new 7 ka.
I just love underground with the wheel it is gorgeous!

F
FALKEN 26.03.20

try to set compatibility, although I have and without it everything runs fine (win 7 x32, x64)

L
Leonarrdoo 26.03.20

People help when I put the front bumper then it turns on the last bumper and I can't switch to another.

P
PaveL08 26.03.20

The game is why it is infinitely loaded, for example, to go back to the city from the garage. Is Win7, set compatibility with XPSP3, nothing. The first part is working fine.

P
PascalDROT 26.03.20

Pliz tell me where can I change the screen resolution,and that my 1360*768 no=(..or rather where the config file there to change it manually

v
vanka_mifisto 26.03.20

PEOPLE POMOGITE WHAT THE HELL FIRST A BIT HANGS WHEN THE MESSAGE OR IN THE GARAGE ZAHODISH THEN EVERYTHING IS FINE

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 26.03.20

All day!!
People help the game crashes constantly! Installs fine, I go all right. The food on the Nissan to the garage too. But take a car and drive off a little bit so the game crashes without showing error!
Changed graphics set everything on low and high did not help! (I tried to put 6 different games and still crashes!!) Help please?!

My PC: 3GB RAM, GeForce 8800 GTS 512, Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, XP Professional, SP 3 (2002).

L
LockerMX 26.03.20

I have this problem.insert the disk and enter the key it gives me insert CD 1...tell me what could be the problem and how to fix it.

S
Steel Hawken 26.03.20

I have this issue. in short when a lot of smoke starts to slow down a bit. and so the game flies. what's the catch?

E
EgorStarling 26.03.20

People, help mi! maybe you know...
Do release purely for fun.
Need advice.

Anyone know HOW to replace the music in NFS Underground 2 on her?

You know, there are extractors and raspasovschika that pull from a file SDat.viv audio format .wav
Then, you know, is distilled in his music .wav format and replace the originals, not forgetting to rename them.
Work done but to pack the archive can't. Actually not the fact that this format .viv
Who faced, help! Thanks in advance

V
VladIslaV_x 26.03.20

Help please, can't understand what the problem is!!!!!!
I go to LAN and wait until obnovata the server, then create your after when entering the conference I wrote here a mistake - the connection to the server disconnected, check your network equipment and cable!!!
HELP PLEASE, CAN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

i
ivan_27 26.03.20

I Bima no what to do?

N
NIKalukard 26.03.20

PaveL08
same garbage.
people help!!!!!!!!

S
Swift666 26.03.20

Telling me that playing on the web you can not go racing, and roll around town how to implement it?

D
DartLyustik 26.03.20

people help how I start nfs... burns black screen and cursor appears and then the game does not load

J
J.F.Murphy 26.03.20

Request. Pour on the people a STANDARD folder CARS. And then downloaded the game and all the cars there replaced. Angry.

b
boo1 26.03.20

Can I play Need For Speed: Underground 2 on the Internet with a license key, or this game is already closed?