3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romero 26.03.20 04:52 am

Technical issues (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

I have this thing when you're trying on a ski drag I have a black screen and the machine should not go.
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
swat KP 26.03.20

white English will be written in white

s
swat KP 26.03.20

choose)

R
Region228 26.03.20

swat KP
there are only screens...white and yellow...and Cho of these folders to throw???

R
Region228 26.03.20

swat KP

here is a screenshot in the folder with this prototipom fucking!!

s
swat KP 26.03.20

Region228
there are three folders in PRO-NFS.RU New Road nfsu2\nfsu2 New Road (Asphalt,Default,Sidewalk) i.e. the type of pavement, and they themselves choose which color(if white, then White folder get all the files to replace where it is located) and understood. and on account of this prototype is the game, and not related to the game itself.

s
swat KP 26.03.20

swat KP
and don't forget about TEXmod)

s
swat KP 26.03.20

Region228
the more you and downloaded not for NFSU2)

Y
Yad92 26.03.20

Very much would like to play over a network)please help me in this..

v
vovanych 26.03.20

Guys I can't your brother help since I can't play NFS, and he asked me to find out how to write code-cheats he explained to me how and where but I can't do anything like this tink after entering and for some reason when I go to profile there's nothing, here's an example cheat$ 20,000 does not work and just do no work!I would like to clarify these cheats work in career mode or how and whether first career pass or at the beginning of the register and all the rules will be?Help ATO the brother I am very offended because I pay little attention to him!(

e
elcvadro 26.03.20

Guys can someone tell me set undegraund 2, create lokalnoy network, then lobby for example sprint, the number of players put two, from the second computer to join the server, enter the lobby and click ready can't the red icon remains red, what are they doing?

B
Belkus-74 26.03.20

Help, the game constantly crashes on 7-ke! Moreover, through the equal period of time!

P
Priest31 26.03.20

Tell me comrades, how to run NFS U2 on Win8?

S
Source105 26.03.20

Such a thing, NFS u2 sometimes crashes, was advised to run it under 1 CPU ( ask line), left ЦП0, fps dropped from a stable 120 to 60-20, what if you do not change the camera position and change the graphics settings the fps does not change no one, turned back all 4 CPUs, but it became better not, after restarting the same thing. Any ideas what to do?
System: Intel i5 2320 3GHz, 8GB DDR3, GTX560, Win 7 x64

R
Raf Mkrtychyan 26.03.20

People help! I have all the time in Need For Speed Underground 2 why so pent up button all the time! People please help your favorite game on the wheel!

v
valerafromsplus 26.03.20

I have 4 AMD64 kernel was. Flew on 7ke constantly. Set 2 core AMD64, everything works fine!!! Knowingly gave money, it was possible and cheap to do. :(

D
Dariy M 26.03.20

where can I download nosd?

x
xXx_-PiraT-_xXx 26.03.20

I have a strange problem. When I walk into this nfs I got stuck w (or arrow up) and there's nothing I can do. Repack from a different set, and sohranki rocked (deleted respectively). Tried the key change - it ate, but the problem remained. If anyone has it, pliz tell me how to solve this confusion??? In the other games (except nfs mw 2005, nfs carbon, nfs pro street, nfs the run (the run only in the menu), these keys work consistently.

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 26.03.20

And I have not all saved when exiting the game. Yesterday I won a carbon fiber hood, today I go - no sign of it!

d
darkpromo 26.03.20

Does anyone know how to run the game in 4:3 format on a widescreen monitor?

T
The Daken 26.03.20

I 8ядер and crashes I read that the program is needed, only Kakko