3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20 05:01 am

Skyrim crashes after 1 - 2 minutes of the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is that suddenly Skyrim started to crash after 1 - 2 minutes of the game. I can't find the cause. I just tried removing the mods and patched to version 1.9 and reinstalled 5 times and tried to load old saves, updating the wood some and the sound set to 24 bit 48000 Hz and 44100 and, and, and... Well many things tried and not helping. Until etogo was not like this, online time more than 160 hours of game play
39 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 26.03.20

In short, many things tried and not helping.
list a lot was part of the health check and nezaboravnom fans on the CPU and vidyuhi?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20

mad wolf
No was not included, and that this could be the reason? Other games I have no problems flying and not flying and with the sky for the second day is.

K
Kanagan81 26.03.20

if only the video card overheated due to a faulty fan and the game has departed, then jumped out the inscription-type: video adapter has stopped responding and has recovered, or stopped, etc.
if suddenly, for no reason the game will not load, this is a quick update to steam has been established and a conflict of mods happened.
I think all the wood and stuff didn't need to install, probably try the old patch set and load the old saved game. patch 1.8.151.0.7.
usually the game crashes if the mod is new download and it turns out the conflict mods= departure.
I have another one when the next update from besedi downloaded and then the game simply impossible to go under any circumstances, it helped that I had a backup folder with the copy of the game+all mods Skyrim I took out the files skyrim.and the esm .bsa and Update.and the esm .bsa and copied them into the damaged folder with the replacement, after this simple function, I calmly was able to log into the game, like nothing ever happened.

tip for the future: always make a copy of the folder or skyrim or data since this game seems eternal, time fashion all out and not going to stop, and all the fashion you would like to test 100% of the problems you have will be Oh as much and folder backup you and your nerves will be saving (just bring the game back to normal, crammed a ton of mods and copy) if not enough space on the PC buy USB flash drive GB so on 16-20. however my Data folder weighs more than 38гб xD

s
saR3n 26.03.20

Pecos Bill
Dawnguard DLC installed?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20

saR3n
Dawnguard installed, but I tried to load without it and the same problem.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20

The problem was solved after another reinstall and now again play with a bunch of mods. But I have another one question -
How to close this topic on the forum?

D
DoctorWhoMPL 26.03.20

If someone crashes the game on Win7, then try to remove the Addons HighResTexturePack(01-02-03).esp helped me.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20

The problem came back again and that had no mods except for three of. DLC patch 1.9 (but in 1.8 it was the same). When I loaded a save game a little older, the game did not take off. Played somewhere around 6 and the problem is back again. Loaded a save an hour ago the game !!!Skyrim and flew it in an hour!!!. Live the miracle! I suspect that this is Danguard guilty, as hours ~150 played and the rest of the DLC is not set.

m
mad wolf 26.03.20

I suspect that this is Danguard guilty
as the rest is pure Danguard not fly you better not assume it, and vacuum the fans, anything more is a chance that'll get fixed :)

W
Wild Rider 26.03.20

Live the miracle!

Any miracles. I played Skyrim on 1GB RAM sohranki stopped to boot. With a long game saves start to weigh more and more. I think the problem is in the small operative.

T
Ton_TaHk 26.03.20

I have this problem too-_- when reached stolicy Empire-_-

A
Aleksator 26.03.20

Ton_TaHk
disconnected texture high resolution?

M
Maklline66 26.03.20

Bit depth of Windows and the number of RAM? Hi-RES textures?
Had the same problem on a computer was four Giga operatives and 32 bit seven => total was about 3 gigs of memory. when you enable high-resolution textures, the game always crashes a few minutes after the start of the game. Solution 2:
1) to Carry the textures of a fuck, even if it seems like the game does not slow down.
2) Change Windows@Add RAM

B
Broks_96 26.03.20

Was made incorrect exit from the game. Suggest to load an earlier save

w
wes267 26.03.20

I, too, began to fly.Start the game from the beginning-everything is fine.Maybe it is an incorrect output is to blame?try Nai t saving early.

n
nirvana12 26.03.20

It was the same, the graphics card did not support graphics, I had to find a new Repack)))))

A
Andamiriel 26.03.20

Same trouble, the game is almost a year, playing for a long time, everything was OK, then 2 months did not play, I open - in a couple of minutes crashes. And ONLY when crossing the area during the DAY. In caves, cities at night, everything is fine.
I think it is in the textures. But why do they glyukanul unexpectedly - is unclear. Anything before that did not update, did not put.

m
mad wolf 26.03.20

But why do they glyukanul unexpectedly - is unclear. Anything before that did not update, did not put.
apparently I've found some spoiled. virus or disk fell down... if litsuha - test cache to the incentive, if the pirates would be affected.

P
PSIX743 26.03.20

the problem in HD teksturkami

C
CHINYA-MEN 26.03.20

I also have the same problem!! how to fix???