3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20 05:01 am

Skyrim crashes after 1 - 2 minutes of the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is that suddenly Skyrim started to crash after 1 - 2 minutes of the game. I can't find the cause. I just tried removing the mods and patched to version 1.9 and reinstalled 5 times and tried to load old saves, updating the wood some and the sound set to 24 bit 48000 Hz and 44100 and, and, and... Well many things tried and not helping. Until etogo was not like this, online time more than 160 hours of game play
39 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHINYA-MEN 26.03.20

and when you play Skyrim crashes whole computer!!! before such was not!!!

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

CHINYA-MEN
crashes the whole computer!!!
See dead iron, the game is not to blame.

N
Nikolay1611 26.03.20

Not to make the game do the following:
1.Go to the folder my documents
2.Find the folder Skyrim
3.In this folder, delete only 1 file to Skyrim.ini everything else that is in this file remain unchanged
4.Go in the game and play on with my savegames
5.If repeated again the problem with the discarding of the game, then repeat the above listed items
Helped me, the current one is good luck!))

D
Danila Borondo 26.03.20

disable the files when I enter the launcher HaghResTexsturePach(01,02.03)

m
mvik 26.03.20

On slower machines you can put a helmet ofhiv Pak http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9080 , BSA version http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9957

B
Bodya san 26.03.20

Daniel Borondo
thanks man,it worked =)

S
Sultan Zalibekov 26.03.20

Same problem. We stopped at the mission where you have to Thalmor Embassy to get in.

S
Sergei554638 26.03.20

Help, advise please the program for something I could install a lot of mods for Skyrim and I have not crashed slowed down and that the mods do not conflict! And then I have a lot of needs mods, and I have crashes! And I want more mods! (Although I have crashes because of the plugin because when I disable them I have no crashes... But they assault the conflict with the mod!) Advise what you want and with the mod to play and additions to go! And crashes...

D
Dmitriy Subeev 26.03.20

DoctorWhoMPL
I mean to remove?to remove?

E
Evgeniy Rusakov12423 26.03.20

anyone have problems with the mod I disable HighResTexturePack01 three fashion.esp, HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp (I disabled these three fashion don't have that game I have crashes and texture ceased to disappear).

r
romerio95 26.03.20

There is a solution to the problem. Departures was also, and with all randomno. Then after running in 5 minutes, after 2 hours of play. Got this mother of C++. But kogdp disabled HighResTexturePack01 and HighResTexturePack02 (3rd left as it is for individuals), and put the compatibility mode to Windows 2000(although I have Windows 7 x64) crashes are gone. Two days are already playing and no escape.

P
Petya Vasil 26.03.20

DoctorWhoMPL
Thank you very much, helped me

D
DeRpYlineYT 26.03.20

guys where can I find HighResTexturePack it simply is not present

R
Rageskin 26.03.20

on torrents

D
DeRpYlineYT 26.03.20

ScariN
I meant in the root folder of Skyrim to remove,and then the game crashes(I have already solved the problem just downloaded another Repack without HD textures)

R
Rageskin 26.03.20

DeRpYlineYT
from HighResTexturePack there is no sense of the quality of the picture does not change more beautiful not to become much easier to download Enb tipo this

the picture is beautiful mega will be

e
ejick63 08.02.21

VUROKUUZ
share a link, I think the curators will not mind :)

e
ejick63 16.02.21

people :) all the good time of the day, my sky started to fly out every 3 - 5 minutes after I switched to Windows 10, before 7ke there were no, of course, there were also flights (without them skyrim is not skyrim) but 40 minutes you could definitely gamble, And what is interesting if earlier, after those 40 minutes, the game was simply thrown to the desktop, then some kind of jerking of graphics and a lack of response to the control buttons begins, although F5 works, how? corny performs the function assigned to it to quickly save, some details (if needed) setting the ultra graphics (hardware with a margin allows you to do this) tried to change but the result is no, it still crashes, where? what ? rush to change, we can in the Windows itself, I just do not know, I have reinstalled the game twice already (I thought we can get up crookedly), the game is not overwhelmed by mods to the point of decency,

K
Kvasilich 16.02.21

ejick63
Familiar parsley, the very same was. Flickering, ripples, texture shaking, water bugs, is it? It is solved by turning off the vertical synchronization - in the SkyrimPrefs.ini file - it is either in the folder with the game, or where the saves are - in the "Display" column, write iPresentInterval = 0 (the gazebo geniuses for ten years have not finished cramming this option into the settings)
pysy ... about departures in 40 minutes. - everything depends on iron. Or from incompatible mods;)