3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20 09:37 pm

The questions and answers. (Path of Exile)

Actually, a subject.
If someone on the game there are any questions I will be glad to try to help, as well as other players)
I myself am still only LVL 47, but with most of the intricacies of the game figured out, so if that is not clear - do not hesitate: perhaps the answer to your question will be interesting for other players)
40 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerlin 26.03.20

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238960/ was glad to finally see the game to the incentive, but, unfortunately, in our region it does not work. Anyone have information associated with the stim and PoE, may be the date when it will appear in our segment?

PS If you want to add the game through steam now: start - Run - steam://run/238960 enter (Steam must be running).

M
Mrqwertyololo 26.03.20

Kerlin
As far as I know, it will appear there (Maybe even with Russification)

K
Kerlin 26.03.20

Mrqwertyololo
Thanks, would be nice. Well, in Russification, I don't need, but to use the steam wallet for purchases it would be quite convenient, and other little things will become closer...(Now for example the game even recommend can not, simply does not work this option.)

S
SawRoz 26.03.20

Hi all, I have some advice. The game periodically (especially in a crowd of enemies) desynchronizes with the server, so you need write the command /oos. But to register it manually is annoying.
Here http://www.diablo1.ru/path-of-exile/macros-guide.php painted how to create a macro, everything is simple and clear, use))

d
devils667 26.03.20

tell me every time I try to enter the game says start game error,last error:0
windows 8.1

O
Obsessed 26.03.20

devils667, and they did not try to napasti? [email protected]
like, I got the error: error text. wat to do? )
or just try to delete the game, download and install again. I think the error is not in connection with a server.

_
_Y_ 26.03.20

The question is as follows. At Garenne was fully Russian client, i.e., attended full Russian localization text + sound. Where is Russian voice in steam, therefore it was removed and most importantly, can it as it to include? Maybe it can be downloaded somewhere separately and throw in the game folder?

G
Goncharyk 26.03.20

I have one problem happened and I don't know what to do. After updating The Fall of Oriath I got everything became fuzzy and blurred. I set graphics to high, low vseravno not all contours spaiani and the game became soap. Help please. What to do?

D
Ded MastDay 26.03.20

Feather seheme. Who is to pay? Taani or Erase? Is there a difference in the awards?

E
Egor Nevazhno 26.03.20

Parradoxxx
But what if the language doesn't want to switch ? previously, the rules were ,and then Windows reinstalled , I went into the game and change the language , but it does not change with different tried to switch still remains ingle

W
WanRoi 26.03.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
there, on the menu screen, the boxes in the corner are.

E
Egor Nevazhno 26.03.20

WanRoi
and the boxes changed in the settings , but when peresypaju it does not change

W
WanRoi 26.03.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
here is the fail settings open production_Config in the documents folder.

E
Egor Nevazhno 26.03.20

WanRoi
Yes, I already did

E
Egor Nevazhno 26.03.20

Maybe someone else can suggest how to deal with it ?

C
CrazyNoName 26.03.20

Help pliz, I downloaded path of exile /pumped several times\ the incentive, click start, something is loaded but does not start, nothing there, what to do?

D
DeathCoreLeo 30.07.20

Grandfather Mastday
if still relevant...) both have the book with skill)

S
SubZero666 28.10.21

Is there any mod or hack to remove the restriction on the distance of the camera?

B
BioGen 19.07.22

I plan to roll into the game, what should a beginner know at the beginning?

y
yuriko1158 19.07.22

BioGen 1.GGG didn't give a
damn about Russian-speaking players if he wasn't a donator.
2.requirements for the PC are underestimated, do not correspond to reality.
3.donat decides everything.
4. Now players are more spitting on technical malfunctions. That is, there are more of them than a craving for the game.
5. Have you already spoken about donat? ... loot is strictly divided into categories. donat and not donat.
6.Now is not the time to get into POE, the developers got mad at someone or something.
bans are received by anyone, without proof and explanation.