3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John West 26.03.20 09:44 pm

Chaos (Burnout Paradise)

Why is it needed? That money accrue?
71 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yolocaust 26.03.20

Here look in the second half of the video is a mess, and the one video I found.

S
Supra F1 26.03.20

Hike they just did not complete this mode for the PC, that's all. Can Supplement all correct? Maybe I'm doing it wrong...

S
Starok 26.03.20

I don't know, sometimes so far to bounce in one place beat reccd, scored 1.600.000 somewhere

S
Starok 26.03.20

on schot video, the other guys are pushing it sometimes

H
Heretic13 26.03.20

and cton knows what the car will give, and they really agreees to do everything, and the machine was the last, curious=))

N
NEK.eT 26.03.20

Current began to play......damn this game is awesome!!! And this mode of madness voosche SUPER!!! Well, not here to go through all the streets... it's not for everybody. I'm personally not going to do it...I just for fun....

L
LifeStream [Has left from 26.03.20

NEK.eT importantly to enjoy the game, I agree :)

S
Shortcot 26.03.20

Lol, this video GENsek'a (the first) of Pksoi version - there shift click.
On the chaos campaign gas harvesting is necessary.

r
rock music 26.03.20

So, listen to me carefully. if one has a problem with lawlessness, here are a couple of things - the car is best to use a class of aggressors, specifically Hunter Takedown 4x4 (not tweeny), before the chaos it is better to purchase a full tank at the gas station. to start it is near the bus (he appeared to try to RAM all the living - will appear). intersections, highways are your friends. time I recommend to put at sunset, 20:00, then rush hour, and people from work are coming down :))) the buses never go alone - ie where one, watch carefully, very soon to appear, and second and third and fourth (and so on until five or six, then this stops for a few minutes) (and this is why I recommend to start being close to the bus multipliers are for you just to fly). don't let it fly off the wheels from your car - then kirdyk will be more difficult. Nitra is best used when the car is on wheels and not on the roof or side. use the gas button turns. sometimes the buttons on the camera (if you need to dramatically change the direction, but before that it is better to stop or at least reduce the speed). always go for the opposite - so it will be better, but sometimes you Mona and to your lane to be reconstructed. now.

r
rock music 26.03.20

and where new year's eve? :(

R
ReservoirDOG 26.03.20

before the chaos it is better to purchase a full tank at the gas station
do not have. In any case, after starting the mayhem nitro resets to the middle.
time I recommend to put at sunset, 20:00, then rush hour, and people from work are coming down :)))
the smiley means you're joking? Time does not affect anything.
don't let it fly off the wheels from your car - then kirdyk will be more difficult. Nitra is best used when the car is on wheels and not on the roof or side. use the gas button turns. sometimes the buttons on the camera (if you need to dramatically change the direction, but before that it is better to stop or at least reduce the speed).
here thank you for it. Because of this, now put all the remaining records in chaos.

r
rock music 26.03.20

I'm talking about the rush hour really said!!!!! I have so!!! (probably). beginners full tank will help as ogogo!

S
Sooltan DJ 26.03.20

Cool mode.:) Especially after a workout relaxes.

F
Frane 26.03.20

Yes direct sometimes addictive.

T
Tom X 26.03.20

A meaningless mode,from a logical point of view it is generally unnecessary(I'm not arguing-cool),no hot car Kaku thread gave for it,and so is that nothing to do you can play...

R
ReservoirDOG 26.03.20

Tom X
The car give, but only when put a record on all 64 streets. Actually, it's not as hard as kazhetso. For a few days, maximum a week - pass.

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Cho and the car should suffer???

r
rock music 26.03.20

worth it. carbon all the same, tricky.

T
Tom X 26.03.20

the characteristics of what?

T
Tom X 26.03.20

I have seen carbon Hawker nicho special,it's not worth the effort.But like GT Concept.Just standard machine dressed in carbon,I do not understand why they waste time...