3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromo 26.03.20 09:52 pm

Who passed more than 12 of the Vigilante missions? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Hi all, I want to tell you about the way of completing the COP mission, which will deliver a lot of pleasure and enthusiasm, though maybe someone used to describe it, but I have not seen.
The essence of the following, please be a rifle (three hundred rounds at least), Bazooka (at least a couple or three charges). The main place of basing elect the first house save (it is given early in the game by default). Go outside and start watering the people and the police, to collect as many stars as possible. It is best to sit and shoot directly from the stairs (if the concrete railing cover you from the front). The space in front of you is not big, they're all dropping like flies, the main catch to press the trigger. Fireworks are what you need, mret people and exploding to the delight of you and the public J. Flying helicopters down with a Bazooka that does not prevent to receive pleasure. If the guys being so parental, hide in the house and shoot through the door.

How to get to the 5 stars will come IT! What are you waiting for a Tank (or armored vehicle as anyone). As a rule, he goes straight upstairs or to not stop (but not shooting!). POPs two soldiers, soak them immediately in the tank. Turn around, and now include the police mission. And start to execute it on the tank. But it's very cool!!! The tank will not destroy the cops on you bunch, in any contact with anything that moves, explodes. Catch criminals or projectile, or just turanite. Until the 12th level reached easily in about 10 minutes the stock had.

Most importantly beware of other tanks, they are sometimes a bunch of bulk, and if you clamp, then any COP can and twist. And more!!!! When you have criminals 5-6 soaked self-propelled gun appears very similar to a tank, but moves much faster (I think it as a tracked or wheeled). Probably if desired it is also possible to capture.

Overall, a great pleasure (Armageddon on the island separately taken), not a bad salary (20.000 mowers I managed to earn, when he reached 12 level COP missions) plus passage of the mission. Probably, the tank can still be in the garage to drive, but I have not had time to try it.

Good luck to chela
85 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir13 26.03.20

Does anyone know the limit of the mission of the police??? Has reached 230 level, on account of more than $200 000 000. Over 5 hours of real time. In 200 level was given the award of $2 000 000. All bets are off. When it will end???

Someone came on?

M
Mr.Mister 26.03.20

Vladimir!on mission vigilante NOOO the final level...I once out of boredom reached 1300!And nifiga!So you can earn money cool,if you know how and know a couple of codes(on the tank and the explosion),or use a garage with a police car!If you still have questions,write on [email protected]!

V
Vladimir13 26.03.20

Then to you one more question. And what is done with the money counter, because initially his 8-bit numbers, i.e. $00 000 000? How much have you earned money (premium) with the passage of the 1300 level and how much you got in your schetu?

And another question. And what to do with the money? With pleasure would have changed rubles ;). Even at the rate of $30 for 1 ruble. :)

Well, you untwist another question. You game has already passed? If not, where are you now (I mean in game)?

Sorry that is not soap. Maybe this topic is still somebody interested in. Maybe I will write another time?!

Thanks for the reply.

V
Vladimir13 26.03.20

PS: All codes, mods, cheats, the RHS do not like to use, and not use it. Try to pass the game honestly. I pass this mission in a helicopter Hunter. Has passed 258 level award for it gave as much as $3 328 200, money on account of more than $303 000 000. I got the idea, instead of throwing it all to hell. I have the game dialed only 14%. And the second hasn't been discovered yet. By the way, somehow, for the vigilante mission have not drawn a cent of passage? As it was 14%, and remained.

Funny. Now open the calendar on December 12, and a cursory glance I read: Day prostitution :) (type: anyone th on your mind).

S
Sergun 26.03.20

how to pass the mission for cops? I kill criminals, and the cops behind me begin to race. Where is the logic? To get away from them no chance. Maybe we need to change the shape of the cops? where to take it. help me, pliiizzz.

p
player1 26.03.20

I passed on HUNTERе. And then sat around garages San shayn car took the car out of the garage and repainted.

n
nostromo 26.03.20

sergun
Form Cops will not help. But generally it lies on the first island at the police station. But it would be available, it seems that only after passing the mission for the Malibu club.
My advice is the following: from him you will get the pleasure and benefits:
Rifle stocks (three hundred rounds at least), Bazooka (at least a couple or three charges). The main place of basing elect the first house save (it is given early in the game by default). Go out and begin watering the people and the police, to collect as many stars as possible. It is best to sit and shoot directly from the stairs (if the concrete railing cover you from the front). The space in front of you is not great, they're all dropping like flies, the main catch to press the trigger. Fireworks is what you need! Flying helicopters shoot down the Bazooka is the most effective. If the guys being so parental, hide in the house and shoot through the door.

How to get to the 6th star, IT will come! What are you waiting for – Tank. As a rule, it goes directly into the staircase or in front of it stops (but doesn't shoot!). POPs two soldiers, soak them immediately in the tank. Turn around, and now include the police mission. And start to execute it on the tank. But it's very cool!!! The tank will not destroy the cops on you bunch, in any contact with anything that moves, explodes. Catching the criminals or the shell, or simply rammed. I'm up To 12th level reached easily in about 10 minutes the stock had.

Most importantly beware of other tanks, they are sometimes a bunch of bulk, and if you clamp, then any COP can you and twist.
Overall, a great pleasure (Armageddon on the island separately taken), not a bad salary (20.000 mowers I managed to earn, when he reached 12 level COP missions) plus passage of the mission. Then the tank in the garage for some drive. In General, your task is to pop up at your property and remain in it.

Good luck

S
Sergun 26.03.20

NOSTROMO
thank you! schA going to try. current here to find a Bazooka.

p
player1 26.03.20

In fact, the tank will destroy it. Beating it very slowly. It is noticeable if you put speak. Although it is easy to fix. Most tank is afraid of fire.

n
nostromo 26.03.20

player1
you're absolutely right.
soldiers from the tank can be for example a flamethrower to smoke.
but if after a lot of damage the tank will turn, it can catch fire.

but it is necessary to work hard

n
nostromo 26.03.20

sergun

Bazooka is not far from the airport (on the way to it)
in the courtyard of the mansion.
there was a swimming pool - she was in it and spin

V
Vlad 26.03.20

I reached the 30,000 level and the account was 100 000 000 000 000 and the limit of 100 000 and finally can make a tank and take on speed code and URINE of GOATS

u
unawkward 26.03.20

Who passed more than 12 in vigilante missions!#
Personally, I was 1011 missions and then fell asleep.

D
Din-27 26.03.20

It's cool! Code tank I got was only about 20...

R
Repa-H 26.03.20

I once went about 500 missions.

u
urbk 26.03.20

How long you've played so many pass?

R
Raskolbas 26.03.20

I only got about 200 missions and then I got bored of them to be like!!

V
Vlastelin Feyres 26.03.20

I had 2 hours to fend off the military at a military firing range(there was not a COP), but then took the TANK the long-awaited(and long-awaited APACHE), I came without uniforms, because so was delighted when I was told that at a military training ground a TANK(like APACHE)(I just gathered the necessary number of packets). When I went over it(the tank), then shot down, so... 34+69... 125+95... But, 220 the soldiers, and then I ran out of ammo, and under fire, I rushed to the tank, and left(as with the Apache, then I killed 128 soldiers, but had longer running, he was further away than the tank). But I safely(hit about 67 cars, and earned 3-4 stars, note, Apache che did not blow up) got(up to 2 stars, and then repainting) to the HOMESTEAD and quietly(when parkovatsya, DESTROYED HIS BELOVED SABRE TURBO!( and you said ARMORED!)) parked in the garage(at first I confused it with 3 garages all other houses, and then out to the helipad delivered(passing up the stairs, but then still found a garage, and...), but it turned out that I have it che in the garage are stuck. I then barely pulled, but still pulled(it seems then the Sith really tried. Oh damn you! Conspiracy. The shorter of the Apache 23 missions, and the tank 136 missions(but then got tired and I went to eat, was hungry and ate a little, two plates Borsa).

D
Din-27 26.03.20

And you bronirovanii SABR Turbo got??? And if you can fix it, he'll become a regular?

V
Vlastelin Feyres 26.03.20

What are you doing?! I have it in the mission Driver Hillary stole it. I think it explains when I stole it from him is not necessary. Or it is necessary? And yet, I when I fixed it, it was like was armored.