3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromo 26.03.20 09:52 pm

Who passed more than 12 of the Vigilante missions? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Hi all, I want to tell you about the way of completing the COP mission, which will deliver a lot of pleasure and enthusiasm, though maybe someone used to describe it, but I have not seen.
The essence of the following, please be a rifle (three hundred rounds at least), Bazooka (at least a couple or three charges). The main place of basing elect the first house save (it is given early in the game by default). Go outside and start watering the people and the police, to collect as many stars as possible. It is best to sit and shoot directly from the stairs (if the concrete railing cover you from the front). The space in front of you is not big, they're all dropping like flies, the main catch to press the trigger. Fireworks are what you need, mret people and exploding to the delight of you and the public J. Flying helicopters down with a Bazooka that does not prevent to receive pleasure. If the guys being so parental, hide in the house and shoot through the door.

How to get to the 5 stars will come IT! What are you waiting for a Tank (or armored vehicle as anyone). As a rule, he goes straight upstairs or to not stop (but not shooting!). POPs two soldiers, soak them immediately in the tank. Turn around, and now include the police mission. And start to execute it on the tank. But it's very cool!!! The tank will not destroy the cops on you bunch, in any contact with anything that moves, explodes. Catch criminals or projectile, or just turanite. Until the 12th level reached easily in about 10 minutes the stock had.

Most importantly beware of other tanks, they are sometimes a bunch of bulk, and if you clamp, then any COP can and twist. And more!!!! When you have criminals 5-6 soaked self-propelled gun appears very similar to a tank, but moves much faster (I think it as a tracked or wheeled). Probably if desired it is also possible to capture.

Overall, a great pleasure (Armageddon on the island separately taken), not a bad salary (20.000 mowers I managed to earn, when he reached 12 level COP missions) plus passage of the mission. Probably, the tank can still be in the garage to drive, but I have not had time to try it.

Good luck to chela
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
Repa-H 26.03.20

I think sabre Turbo you can get from the mission the Driver.

The locality fires, we you beat me to it.

V
Vlastelin Feyres 26.03.20

I IATA said. Okay, but not mine, and only there. I checked.

D
Din-27 26.03.20

And how to get it? (perrodon a dumb question) He just armored?

V

Are you kidding me?! Well I say, if you don't. When the end of the race, you lose(will not go and wait for the frail at the start). He comes, stops, and exits(closing the door), but to open the door you can't, so I have to push to the nearest garage. He's armored, at least from me.

R
Repa-H 26.03.20

About armored sabre Turbo, anyone have a save game with this mission? The ATO reluctance to pass it all again. Send and Sundry.

V

Okay sorry, I thought so myself. But the text size I'm superior, so I first.

D
Din-27 26.03.20

Master, thank you! I'll try. (current will reach Malibu I have not bought yet)

M
Maska-Z 26.03.20

Do not be distracted from the main issue: Who was held more than 12 in vigilante missions!#

V

I just helped Tovarischu.

V
Vaxus 26.03.20

Yesterday I came to the job room 506
It took about 5 hours, money counter froze at around 999 999 999, and the statistics was the level of ~ 230 000
At half past four in the morning I threw it all away and went to sleep
And yet, at 501 already given of 12 500 000$
Here's a quick way to become billionaires

S
Snip 26.03.20

I'm about 10 minutes got to level 35.

K
Kulak Lyubvi 26.03.20

I was only 50 missions .

F
Freestyler 26.03.20

Someone there was up to 500 of the mission? Cho well you guys are really on his head fucked__s. Skolkozh you played? You do not mind the time it was :)

D
Dias 26.03.20

I went 527 missions viaginta. From 10 to 15.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 26.03.20

Too many vigilante missions,earn money very much.After the 12th mission, the criminals have begun to appear only in the airport,so to kill them was not easy.

G
GameGuru 26.03.20

I passed after that increased armor

H
Homyak--samuray 26.03.20

I went 1144 Missy then I decided that never will fit to the tank.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 26.03.20

1204 missions

s
sokol20052 26.03.20

ktotam napisal 4to pro6ol 1200 s 4emto missij na pisalbi uze 10000000000 mozet kto poverit (piz2bol)

J
John-ny 26.03.20

I passed 438 missions, and then I became 210435 statistics(CAPO)