3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromo 26.03.20 09:52 pm

Who passed more than 12 of the Vigilante missions? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Hi all, I want to tell you about the way of completing the COP mission, which will deliver a lot of pleasure and enthusiasm, though maybe someone used to describe it, but I have not seen.
The essence of the following, please be a rifle (three hundred rounds at least), Bazooka (at least a couple or three charges). The main place of basing elect the first house save (it is given early in the game by default). Go outside and start watering the people and the police, to collect as many stars as possible. It is best to sit and shoot directly from the stairs (if the concrete railing cover you from the front). The space in front of you is not big, they're all dropping like flies, the main catch to press the trigger. Fireworks are what you need, mret people and exploding to the delight of you and the public J. Flying helicopters down with a Bazooka that does not prevent to receive pleasure. If the guys being so parental, hide in the house and shoot through the door.

How to get to the 5 stars will come IT! What are you waiting for a Tank (or armored vehicle as anyone). As a rule, he goes straight upstairs or to not stop (but not shooting!). POPs two soldiers, soak them immediately in the tank. Turn around, and now include the police mission. And start to execute it on the tank. But it's very cool!!! The tank will not destroy the cops on you bunch, in any contact with anything that moves, explodes. Catch criminals or projectile, or just turanite. Until the 12th level reached easily in about 10 minutes the stock had.

Most importantly beware of other tanks, they are sometimes a bunch of bulk, and if you clamp, then any COP can and twist. And more!!!! When you have criminals 5-6 soaked self-propelled gun appears very similar to a tank, but moves much faster (I think it as a tracked or wheeled). Probably if desired it is also possible to capture.

Overall, a great pleasure (Armageddon on the island separately taken), not a bad salary (20.000 mowers I managed to earn, when he reached 12 level COP missions) plus passage of the mission. Probably, the tank can still be in the garage to drive, but I have not had time to try it.

Good luck to chela
85 Comments
Sort by:
[
[GST]FerdzH 26.03.20

I 600 nothing better to do.Maleh became interested =D

C
Colt 8 26.03.20

How much to go?Huh...I 13 max.

A
Andreyka Sidr 26.03.20

I went well-at-at-at 20-30 missions

Y
Yerdna 555 26.03.20

37,then the game freezes

r
rapperokek 26.03.20

only 19 kopovskogo on the car.

M
Mikku 26.03.20

I have a tank from a military base stole and only got about 22 missions

k
killer1889 26.03.20

I'm only 20 pieces. Then I got bored.

A
Ackii_krolik 26.03.20

30-something, then got bored...and in CA sales to 51 reached)

F
FlasHXS 26.03.20

23 missions.After that, the game knocked the graphics engine and I could not continue to play or start again.Reboot helped)))

J
JB-n 26.03.20

Always pass as is required for a 100% passing and no more, because these missions are uh... very nervous. Yes.

N
Night Light 26.03.20

At the moment, at most about 175 missions on the tank...

My dream in the beginning of the game to go on a tank of 1000 Vigilante missions at a time, not being caught by the cops. I understand that this is difficult but I will try... would be So nice to pass the game with the maximum amount of money, and the maximum criminal rating (to fulfill this want before the start of the story, doing everything possible before the start of the plot, except for this mission).

PS And all this with absolutely no cheating!

I
Infant Teuderid 26.03.20

I honestly don't know how many of them were, I remember earned over a billion green, however, if the long run the Vigilante, there is a danger game, which has not once ever happened to me.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 26.03.20

I'm in SA passed missii 25. Then I got bored

G
GTAman 26.03.20

if the long pass Vigilante, there's a danger game, which has not once ever happened to me.
I guess that's not Vigilante related, but just with a long strumming.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 26.03.20

solidarity

V
Vanches 26.03.20

I 50 pieces passed then she was swamped and ended the mission.

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 26.03.20

There I got to 15 and broke Mussorgsky Taco and plot neuspel drive(cars fiction).

-
-ST1NGER- 26.03.20

I went through 17 missions Vigilante, and then tired.

n
niko man 26.03.20

I took the 12 misey

G
GTAman 26.03.20

Without cheating took place exactly 400 missions in the Hunter.