3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19 11:45 am

Bugs and issues with gameplay (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Discuss bugs that are solved at random, or eliminated by the release of a new patch.
106 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Patch 1.0.6, a black screen after completing the order on the test track.
Solution: Press ESC, choose menu save to menu to choose Proceed.

c
cwc455 01.10.19

how to fix the invert mouse vertically? installed the Repack without the patch - there was a problem. put the first patch of proble disappeared. played a couple hours, restarted several times, all OK. then I upgraded to 1,0,5, the problem did not appear. today when you start again the same nonsense

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

cwc455
Invert should be turned off anyway in the settings, or even in the game files of the kind was observed, the mouse works as usual. Try to download save files, or to put the patch 1.0.7.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

If you remove the battery from the vehicle and put it on charge in the inventory appears a battery that can be sold infinitely, no matter You remove it from recharging or not. v1.0.7

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Native the back seat, but...

By the way the track got graphical artifacts - v1.0.7, grit etc.and etc.

c
cwc455 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
I was not able to find the control settings either in game or in files. experimentally ustavleno which helps to install the patch (any higher than that already installed) but reappears after a restart.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

cwc455
As an option zabekapit the game files before starting, just patch any thus saving. But I do not know how technically it will save you. Or bekapy save, you never know. Download other save, poke codes that somewhere here on the forum has a theme.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

cwc455
There is information on the mouse, it is necessary to dig the internal settings of the mouse in the game files, but bug is quite rare.

i
insel260 01.10.19

Bug with disappearance of items from the warehouse. Dismantled Audi avant, the mission had to find a problem with the front suspension. Removed the shock front, look at the store and it's not there! Buy a new shock (+pickguard and spring) - but they are also in the inventory no. The money debits and parts no. This bug is only with this machine, the solution found is only one - to delete the save game.
PS the Car ahead to pass as not completely assembled - the result: to start a career first, or to throw the car into the Parking lot.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

insel260
Now the problem is, many new released patches. About removing saves is the most promising solution in reducing the number of new bugs.

D
Durandalle 01.10.19

A question: the game is so bad optimized?
Thought the game eats a lot of the graphics card. I have minimum settings and the game podtarmazhivaet. Later looked at the download schedule card - no more than 35%... Well, the video card I recently upgraded. But the old processor. I guess he is. Well, the higher load should not exceed 75%. But not 90% like in GTA 5, which at 60 frames stably, despite the fact that she's one of the most demanding cent games. And the RAM no problem. Even half the game not eating.
So here is to optimize such a filthy or something else the problem?

A
ANIManiak 01.10.19

Durandalle
Optimization of Kaka. Pay attention to how much VRAM it eats.

U
Unk171 01.10.19

only I have a drain plug does not Unscrew while the tray is not removed? all time penalties for oil and in no other way. 1.1.2

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Unk171
Just use the oil drain tool without loosening the nuts. Raise the vehicle on a Jack to the top, send the tool into the correct Jack, hit on the tool Use oil will be drained.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Durandalle
The optimization was bad earlier, after there was a patch that made the game balance and was a pleasure to play, now went to the new patches that have been spoiled optimization is not a joke, at times making it worse than it was in the early patches or even without them.

U
Unk171 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
Thanks, thought should be like in the last part))

i
insel260 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
I found a solution to the problem of the disappearance of the spare parts. you just have to go out to the Parking lot. back at the garage, all items appear in inventory.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

insel260
Well, thanks for the info. And how, each time have to do with the disappearance, time per game or time per game before restarting?

D
Dante_2834 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
I think when lost, and need to install. Looks like you just need through downloading go, I don't know, a reboot will help or not.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Durandalle
If you put the Lowest graphics settings the fall is not very noticeable, but FPS like a bird in the sky, above 50-60, no lag, beautiful. And since the middle begins the lockup, but without the proper joists and above...