3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19 11:45 am

Bugs and issues with gameplay (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Discuss bugs that are solved at random, or eliminated by the release of a new patch.
106 Comments
Sort by:
G
GSXR-600rr 01.10.19

Max Kurnikov
what version now costs? in samples roll on one-two patches ago. IMHO - I also have minor bugs in the new update (1.3.1.hf1), in the end, I rolled back to 1.3.0 and it is normal. I'll wait for fixed in v 1.3.2

M
Maks Kurnikov 01.10.19

GSXR-600ггДа this hat with 1.2.9 I started.

M
Maks Kurnikov 01.10.19

OK, now another problem! After the plot of the order where it was necessary to Mayen M3 to fix the suspension and install the missing parts of the body. I have stopped coming story orders. What to do?

L
LIMN 01.10.19

Guys,1.3.1 hangs the game when buying a car from the junkyard,the task Manager shows that the game works and the game sounds are there but after clicking the garage or Parking it hangs.Advise me what to do.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

LIMN
Watching hangs. If the example stops responding app and pressing the mouse button on the left, You offer to wait for a response from the application or close it. In the first case, wait 15 minutes, as an option. Others load in less than 5 minutes.

L
LIMN 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
See buy a car from the junkyard,climbs the dialog box where there is a choice to put in the garage or in the Parking lot,choose and then,the game freezes,but the sounds of the game go,as well in the process shown that it works,but nothing happens.Waited 20 minutes and still nothing.

M
Manul177 01.10.19

The story took the car in for repair. Mayen M3 4x4. Some people bought it at auction and wants that we have restored. The problem is that I have the car completely dismantled, quite entire. Even the body, and the list hangs about 7 not found repair parts. How so ? This is a bug or I do not understand ?

D
Dante_2834 01.10.19

Manul177
The cabin was dismantled?
Or parts: wheels, shock absorbers.

M
Manul177 01.10.19

In General, answering your previous question. It's a glitch. Still do not know exactly what parts needed to be replaced, but the total details were not determined even on a bare body with no interior. This is not a salon. I had not set. Gathered all the suspension and engine. And that's what got. Even the installed parts are not defined. Although the order can pass

M
Manul177 01.10.19

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

LIMN
1. - Completely reinstalling the game, deleting all residual files in the ProgramData folder.
2. - Delete only the save and residual files in the ProgramData folder.
3. - If the system is Windows 10, it's a sore subject and while in the hospital, I will not be able to demonstrate.
4. - Experiment. Install v1.0.0 from Reloaded and stupidly put the patches without running the game to the last. Help?! Put the Repack or before the last patch.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Manul177
Look at the gas tank, there is a barely visible pump on top.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Manul177
You have not found, but replaced or repaired. Just take the order and all.

M
Manul177 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
What's the tank and pump ? I am for the 52 playable levels of these machines was dismantled more than a dozen. When removing items, usually, see its wear and tear. And in the list appears the item as found ( in the case of the scene such as cars or without the parts list, which is actually 90% after level 18 ) Or, when Troubleshooting displays all the necessary parts, well, well, almost everyone. Of not quite clear it is the fans and just did the gas tank with a pump, which again is easily found with the diagnosis or examination. Completely disassembled to the base vehicle, may not issue in the list 9 not found parts. I took it down to the ground, about what wrote above. They somehow had to appear after all kinds of diagnostics, run it on the tracks and test stand, and get the car to the state of the naked body. So that is a bug. Think for yourself. Replaced there is no you know what ? FOR all time, never such was not. Was plugging yeah, but it's either the bushings or the fans. And here is the whole machine is replaced to a state of 100%. I have the feeling that I am a machine from the landfill dragged and re-collected )))

D
Dante_2834 01.10.19

Manul177
Try updating to the latest patch, at the moment it is 1.3.2

G
GSXR-600rr 01.10.19

Manul177
http://forums.playground.ru/car_mechanic_simulator_2018/obuchenie_i_syuzhetnye_missii-944982/
and for whom was it done?!!!
task number 16 to read carefully. And compare the name and number of components. And don't thank.
99% sure that this is not enough - the piston rings (3 PCs)

M
Manul177 01.10.19

GSXR-600rr
99% sure that you can not read ))) Otherwise, your answer can not explain. The above is written what had reassembled the machine. But even the exploded view isn't shown what is wrong. In answer to your again, the answer will say that no, it's not the piston rings. When you assembled the engine parts were still 9. And again, we have said that the order is successfully passed, but what for parts do not know still.

D
Datuna Shelegia 01.10.19

RV help what to do

P
Pasimka 01.10.19

Help pliz!!!! I am suffering more than a month! I download and install mods on the cars, set, go and the nothing(Poblenou machine). Prompt: how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

r
ruslan9917 01.10.19

downloaded car mechanic simulator 2018 and does not show the front wheels that they can be put(back OK)