3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19 11:45 am

Bugs and issues with gameplay (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Discuss bugs that are solved at random, or eliminated by the release of a new patch.
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Michun 01.10.19

How to solve a problem when restoring a car bought at junkyard to 100% some of the details shows a question mark and it's not 100% complete, at a time when these items were bought from the store

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Thank Michon
Try to drive the car on the track and in the neighbors room, plus diagnostics special tools. And if that doesn't help, wait for patches.

A
ANIManiak 01.10.19

Do not attempt to test the mill on the stand of OBD scanner) I Have the game hang.

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

ANIManiak
Bug incorrigible when v1.1.5, and at the beginning of a new game. He just gives the information for scanning, and does not respond to keystrokes, only Alt+F4.

A
Alecsandrus 01.10.19

When in the game the problem will be solved with optimization? And how so GTA 5 environments. settings shows 76-60 stable fps and in Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on Wednesday. settings shows 21-16 fps!

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Alecsandrus
Put the low setting, the picture will remain the same, but the FPS is above 50. What, when and how about the optimization, I personally do not know. But I suppose that now it is no deal, will not, with the condition that the game itself is unplayable because of its bugs. Just have to wait, but how many is a good question.

W
WIckedBuz2ard 01.10.19

Guys the problem with the price of drives. I love going to buy 4 disks for the 7450 as shown on the price tag when buying, the account was 8600 and I said a little type of money, check. Disks were taken 4 pieces, classic 17B 21'' sludge 0

A
Alecsandrus 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
Clear.

F
Filias_Fogg 01.10.19

I bought the Mazda in the barn. Ran diagnostics. Showed a bad left rear brake. Replaced the whole rear suspension and brakes. Still above 30% is not rising. Tell me how to find the problem?

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Filias_Fogg
Found information that Mazda problems, and as outputs of the patches is treated.

A
Andrushkkka 01.10.19

Hi all! Today started to play this wonderful game, according to the friend I sold the Audi and took up the old coupe, but there is a problem when removing the motor, do NOT LIFT. Click on it, it rises, but just a little bit. So I can't remove the gearbox. Help solve the problem, please!

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Andrushkkka
If you press a little higher, he goes higher. It was on earlier versions, as it works today - I do not know. I no longer have the game data and the game itself.

C
Cheat_Master 01.10.19

Put the engine on the crane, collected, and can not remove.. how to treat this problem? Version 1.1.5

Z
ZlM 01.10.19

Cheat_Master
I have a problem of nemnoch similar to yours. I just can't put the engine on a crane))))

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

Teamfic
All these issues were on v1.1.5, the solution is simple to upgrade to the latest.

F
FlickPlay 01.10.19

Guys it's like?
P. S this is for high speed) V. 1.2.0

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

FlickPlay
All right, a bit of realism. It's not a bug, as it should be.

F
FlickPlay 01.10.19

Elite_Dungerous
Given the fact that the machine at the barrier?

F
FlickPlay 01.10.19

And is it possible to download new cars, and want a new machine to fix

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.10.19

FlickPlay
It You need Steam community to look for themes in fashion. They're there.