3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 01.10.19 11:45 am

Graphics settings and fps (RAGE 2)

The method of testing was found the graphics settings to 35 frames reduces the frame rate.
Spoiler
69 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 01.10.19

so why do we decrease FPS?

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

gennaz wrote:
to 35 frames reduces the frame rate
I only have 35 fps. What do I need to include that in the zero go?

g
gennaz 01.10.19

-MODEUZ-
Grandfather Mastday
I have shown that ssao reduces fps,and disabling this setting increases to 80-85 K/s,i.e. ssao is the most resource-intensive setting in this game. Disable it,and other settings can be left at its maximum values.

D
Din Printer 01.10.19

gennaz and what video card ?

g
gennaz 01.10.19

Printer0007
rx 580/r5 1500x/16 gb ddr 4

D
Din Printer 01.10.19

gennaz
On my r7 2700/16 gb ddr 4 2666 MHz and 6gb gtx 1060 fps slightly less than 50 can be lowered.But if it is on ultra .And vertical sync enabled. And so the solution of the shadows and among the shadows I put on high .So 60 frames with dips
to 55 not always, mostly in the marshes, the area that is shown in the video everything is fine.SSAO tried disabling and the like between high and ultra is not very noticeable differences .Need at different locations to test ,one is good but the other one is much worse.

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

gennaz wrote:
ssao is the most resource-intensive setting in this game
This statement is only partly true. It all depends on the specific configuration - PERC, vidyuhi, memory, and so on. For example, at low percents, but a powerful graphics card, more than anything in fps will affect this setting as Geometric detail (number of polygons and draw distance), and with the rapid processor and a weak graphics card, geometry will affect performance, but will greatly affect settings related to shadows and lighting (SSAO, the number and quality of shadows and light sources). And settings such as screen resolution and the texture quality is highly dependent on the number and speed of video memory and RAM. Smoothing - robust design so it can squander fps, and depends on other graphics settings, as most of the methods actually multiply the render all frames. While various post-effects, like Motion Blur, Chromatic aberration and DoF - almost do not have any impact on fps, and include them or not, the net improvement. Me on your rusty bucket, ([email protected]| GTX-1050Ti_4Gb| 8 Gb RAM ddr3) managed to achieve a stable 55-60 fps, leaving SSAO on low, and everything else on high. This picture is almost lost as. And completely off the Global object shading (ssao), the picture is markedly worse. I wrote more in the topic of Optimization. I each option individually twisted from off/low to ultra and MSI Afterburner monitor-Ohm. At 1080p, the difference was 5-10 fps. But if you include scale resolution and move the slider to 90% or 80%, the fps immediately flies up to the heavens, but the picture is soap.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Printer0007
Oddly I have a slightly more powerful graphics card 1660 play on ultra in 4K except for antialiasing and motion blur+ NVIDIA freestyle eats somewhere 7 fps and most importantly removes soap, in General, fps below 70 were not observed when monitoring the game, I don't appreciate any modern game even gta v in 4K is not going so well...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
i5-3470 + gtx 1660 = no lower than 70 fps in 4K on ultra except antialiasing, the output of this engine is not CPU-intensive the main video card

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
1660 much better than 1050 ti
https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1660-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti/4038vs3649
But good optimization, it is rather the merit of the Vulkan API. Wolf new colossus I was flying too.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
I wrote the man with the iron r7 2700/16 gb ddr 4 2666 MHz, gtx 1060 6gb and you with i5-3470 suggested that Rage 2 on the engine, Apex not processor-intensive in other aspects of 4-core processors (eight threads) let's say i5,e God forbid I would have kept FPS below 60,t so that the optimization of Rage 2 is great...

D
Din Printer 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
And vertical sync enabled? If I can turn it off approximately the same numbers will be but a little worse.And the processor you have, what RAM frequency. And especially look at the location of the swamp where the fog and quite overcast. There is more just squander fps.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Printer0007
The processor in the region is outdated just a little bit and rest, so I was surprised that well at 4K ultra with no lag percent is loaded on 60-70% of the plane off

i5-3470; 16gb; ddr 3 1600 MHz

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
I wrote the man with the iron...
Sorry, I just read both answers and all dumped in a heap :). And I do not processorsamsung, as on this stone I could not normally play in AC Odyssey and the last Lark, the constant freezes and drawdown on any graphics settings. The performance rested in percent. And here is a direct rovnenko all, he did not expect.

D
Din Printer 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_ well, it seems really straight into the graphics card.I think if more powerful processor would be more fps

B
Beirut 01.10.19

This is a classic example of how the engine is written for the console bolted whistles ( most likely that would justify the purchase of a new vidyahu) and this game is just sample here, we can see when the shadow engine is loading new shadows and lighting. Of course will greatly drop fps if the whistles are trying to run on top of the engine, but it is a problem of any game they're all ports from consoles.

Chuck_Norris_
older than the console??)))) there is AMD x86-64 with 8 Jaguar cores frequency to 1.6 GHz overclocking 2.7

D
Din Printer 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Something I can't believe I now have tested a little the game. In 1920 x 1080 62 or more on ultra without V-sync but not all locations where mountains .In 2K 2560 by 1440 from 35 to 45 on ultra. And 4K 17-20 shots on the same ultra.Is gtx 1660 ahead so that some doubt and where there is no test gtx 1660 suspicious in 4K full hd and 2K

B
Beirut 01.10.19

Printer0007
lol 9900к (5K acceleration) and 2080ti can not on ultra 4K at 60 fps))))))

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Printer0007
My mistake 200% is only 2K, I just thought the in-game maximum zoom there is 4K the maximum you can cheat 240% is a little more than 2K

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
The first slider Minimum resolution scale is a percentage of that permission, which you've exhibited above. A maximum of 100% or less, can't be increased.
The second slider Autoscale resolution is not a percentage, it's fps, number of frames per second that the game will hold, if the resolution scale set to Auto and not by hand.
Spoilertv is in automatic mode, the game will reduce the resolution to the limit set during the first slider, if fps will drop below the set value in the second slider. And in manual mode, the first slider you can reduce the resolution no matter how much you got the game to display frames, and the second will work as a limiter, the upper limit of fps lock or not work at all.Since you have on the screen is set by hand, and below is 100%, the next option where you have 200, does not work and has no effect. You're playing in 1080p. Can check to turn off the scale resolution and fps you are not going to change.
If you want to include in the game 4k, then turn on in the Nvidia control panel DSR mode, but the game put 3840×2160 and see how much you have fps.