3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 28.03.20 09:22 pm

Game over?

Any game and if in addition it is good, it unfortunately ends sooner or later. Bad usually runs much faster, often even before they even really begin.
What I? Yes, simply because in my game menu full of games, good games (at least in my view) that I have not passed through. And I suspect that I am not alone.
Why? Can't say that bothered. From time to time returned to him or think will come back and still play, maybe...
It lasts for quite a long time, 7-8 years for sure, and maybe more, and most likely many of them will not be completed until the final credits (where there is much to write about NG+)
I guess about why it happens and might be able to write about it...Maybe later.
To start I would like to know your opinion, gentlemen gamers.

How many games (good from your point of view) that you initiated but never completed to the end?
What and why?
Do you believe that when it will be able to finish all my unfinished games, or at least some of them?
25 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 28.03.20

The incentive is 90% of the games that does not even run. 80% of it isn't India, and fit, intelligent game with a good buck from the players.

Do you believe that when it will be able to finish all my unfinished games
As such, if it got to any kind at first glance, the game is going to go to the finish collecting all the achievements and bonuses, and then another, and periplocoideae organize (if you really like it), just in case, if in the process of the first pass something interesting missed. (this does not apply to indi - in many even for the ordinary passage there are elements of wild or complexity, or lengthy, are removed and no longer touch).

to finish all my unfinished games, or at least some of them?
So much unexplored goodness lies, which most are long gone and forgotten, and I haven't even started, of course it would be necessary to pass. With movies the same story.

s
stalker7162534 28.03.20

All your favorite games made it to the end. Not any abandoned, and removed.
The only thing that did not pass before the end of this Tetris. They say that at the end of the cartoon show.

K
Kassandra_Rain 28.03.20

Same problem. Time seems to be there, but still postpone the game for later. Weird, huh?).

l
lsd_rulezzzZ 28.03.20

The era of single player games have long come to an end. Of the latest successful projects we can recall except that 5 good examples of how to make games...And most often it is not a marketing ploy and that is a group of individuals merged to create a creative product. And in the current circumstances such projects cease to be at all. So until the final credits the man plays on a subconscious level, knowing that this just doesn't make sense - the gameplay for consoles, and the plot as a blueprint with predictable outcomes. A way out of this shit, only one - the change of genre. If there are new genres that would fundamentally new approach to the creation of igroproduktsii.

Was such a wonderful person Brezhnev - he said the main thing to begin and was divinely right - will remember their most favorite games as they got to you - right through people. To get the game of the person absolutely is not the same as download or purchase on steam....this, too, should pay the most attention before the start of the game whatever else.

Do you believe that when it will be able to finish all my unfinished games, or at least some of them? there is no sense to play without a full course and if you do not want to go, why to begin - in the sense of gaming self attitude to achieving results. In real life, to achieve a result impossible almost never - and there are games where you yourself fixes on a subconscious level...

How many games (good from your point of view) that you initiated but never completed to the end?
Well, there is perhaps only one game can remember the others all went that's really a hell of a game

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll wrote:
Time seems to be there, but still postpone the game for later.
affects many factors... the reluctance of developers to make games... consumer goods with fpom and endless loot-farm boring quickly even constantly eating hamster, which is CA. plastered with a fat layer of graphene cease to feel after hours of play. he just swept aside on the machine. and... people no longer believe in the fairy tale) and God forbid, another litter of all this mod is not passing at least once over the original...

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
Bad usually runs much faster, often even before they even really begin.
Oh I do not know, very subjective )) Call of Duty some day pass the first time - a bad game? Old arcade games contained 6 levels... Final Fight, Toki, Ghosts'n'Goblins... a bad game? )
good games (at least in my view)
This is important. What do you like, for you and great game.
Can't say that bothered. From time to time returned to him or think will come back and still play, maybe...
There is, but I do it for the big games (RPG and strategy), and bad games I don't have ) Why do bad, I just didn't take and all. A demo version was previously, allowed to evaluate the game before buying...
For example, Heroes of might and Magic 3 and 4 to the end is not passed (all campaigns), chose a single card, because it's faster, although still one XL card takes place for a long time, to put it mildly.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.03.20

I doubt that ever walk Skyrim peck-peck
for some time I assumed that means beat the game go through its full and also wishes in addition to explore her kitakami. it was nogometni times when I was weak and hungry.
but then when I became fat and fed up with games I realized that games should be for entertainment and reassurance. and playing them should last as long as pulling igrati the Igors Igarashi. or to give the game a chance to Pitch smoothing over uncomfortable gameplay.
the main reasons that what I wanted but did not finish
peck-peck can be summarized as follows
I didn't have to pitch to ultratome soulcraft game ultra ultratouch. so for example I have a lot of not actually playing normal games start dh11 generation. so for example the couple there about alien and predator, metro 2033 and kukuruzo 2 deutekom. because somehow I got separated from Gini and bought a normal video card.
and Pat graphically, the game can start to seem ustrasana not as good as the latest hits. or replaced by the graphic generation of graphics and to play games without PBR with soap specularity me as it is not much interested in how to play in time games without detailed normalpage with diffuse myltse.
the second reason - the game for some reason, I didn't have or I about it do not never heard of Ali missed something. I understand that Igor is good but will execute the above logic.
so play voschem you need at the time and not to delay in the pitch box
that before - can I doprejte those games. my answer yourself this - do I have to have the corresponding pitch instrument for it is put Windows 98 on 16 nuclear processor very unpleasant. second I should have persistent long pitch desire. in this case, the faith of hundreds of completed games will burn forever.

K
Kassandra_Rain 28.03.20

Pilat.
No, games are very interesting. I don't buy all games in a row, and choose what I like. Just it's me). Don't know how to explain it).

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
A lot of games that I would like to pass some of them started and abandoned in the hope that will ever continue.The reason – lacked time.And I don't know which I take

y
yariko.v 28.03.20

Why? Can't say that bothered. From time to time returned to him or think will come back and still play, maybe...
Yes, there is, for different reasons. 1) difficult to pass something in the game or difficult boss, but do not want to refer to the help on the passage. 2) Sometimes a glitch happens in the scene triggers, the task would be completed, but the task log it hangs as not completed. I remember playing Готику3 and my gg was such that plugging on the story. 3) Cover saves, and start from the beginning reluctant. Need for Speed: ProStreet my cover saves.... 4)could Not remember when I didn't finish the game because of its annoying, usually I choose the game.

K
Kassandra_Rain 28.03.20

Here people go. You when cons, then at least justify why. And like children, honestly.

K
Kassandra_Rain 28.03.20

[Denis]
It is necessary to play in one thing, and that is how: start to take the game reached the middle, and start to play another game, get addicted and throw first, and so on, but with other games. Here I have on the desktop a lot of games that are waiting for their passage, and also on PS4, dazzled, do not know where to start. And most interestingly, from failed new, the more interesting, and here I am playing Splinter Cell Double agent - getting nostalgic))).

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 28.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll wrote:
It is necessary to play in one thing, and that is how: start to take the game reached the middle, and start to play another game, get addicted and throw first, and so on, but with other games.
To some extent this is true and I also like that sometimes. Rarely, but it happens.
In another case. I intentionally do not mention the bad games, they were all clear: don't play quite convincing and simple. And it's not about them.
With a good why?
Well for example, I believe all the Scrolls and Fallout the best games in the history of the gaming industry. But not one of them has not passed to the end. Although in Skyrim the last level of my Persian, God forbid memory, exceeded a hundred. Also the latest Fallout,fourth, or 97 or 98 level. Gorgeous game, I still play with great pleasure, but less and less.
At the same time trash Borderlands 2 with all the additions was almost twice. Although I think it is worse than Fallout or Skyrim.

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll wrote:
Just it's me)
the game doesn't work. there is either the call or something not impressed, disappointed. the volatility of character has nothing to do with it

I believe all Scrolls and Fallout the best games in the history of the gaming industry
because the campaign mode is dull and the worlds are varied and attract just Humpty-Baltistan and livelavalive

m
masha 28.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
F. E. A. R 3 left. It is evident that a cheap hack. No value, so I quit. Expect more. It would not start.
NFS: U2 has stopped playing in 2008, too long it seemed to me, tired.

Try to pass all. Shit don't play. So I think to play Skurov and Ведьмак3 or not, I would not want to start and quit.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and the wishes in addition to explore her kitakami
But you can without cheating, why just cheats? All these open worlds TES full of interesting things besides the main quest.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
but then when I became fat and fed up with games I realized that games should be for entertainment and reassurance. and playing them should last as long as pulling igrati the Igors Igarashi
Yes, friend, you grew up and realized *are* )) Completely agree )

M
MunchkiN 616 28.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
But you can without cheating, why just cheats?
well, as if from the beginning it is better to pass the game is bad because it cheats the ordinary, I turned the game in the trash and actually learned inside Igor
on the other hand, using the other cheats I was spared the dull routine warzywach nerd and complexity complex. the result was that I played even so a little different what I did not know and did not suffer for the Witcher I have had endless trunk and regenerates like mad but in Gothic instead of having to run to the bed and cutting your way around the world just hits the pitch and then ran to looting and laprivate.

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

MunchkiN 616
cytosine zanimaeshsa cursed? on overheating you!)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.03.20

What and why?
A lot of games failed. Just playing I started late (in 2009) and missed a lot of interesting projects, and at the time only played in new. Now and have accumulated a decent list of what I would like to pass.
Do you believe that when it will be able to finish all my unfinished games, or at least some of them?
Though the list of failed games and a large, f believe, what ever their going through. The last thing in the time I began to move faster and therefore, though how long it will take for it I'll pass. To me it is not difficult. While the games I like I'm going to play them, despite their old age. Already a lot to go through and could be able still.

S
Spiny 28.03.20

Eventually get bored of the game. I now climb on the ceiling with boredom. Today 27 years old and I play already a long time especially can not. I do not like any COP, DotA and in General where one shkolota playing. Sitting remember the old line, remembered and not only remembered, but not what it used to be. But there is another problem. There are quite a few friends, but the ones sitting in tanks and the like and chucking there money... the other COP, DotA. All sorts of cs and DotA and games where I use screaming don't like. Free games can not tolerate. I never spend money to drive to buy the game, but the donut is not.