3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 01.10.19 11:46 am

The solution to the problem of departures (Forza Horizon 4)

Guys, I think I found a way out. Using the device Manager, disable all sound cards except the one you use ( in my case headphones) and turn off GeForce experience. Personally, I helped, and if helped you, I'd be happy)
52 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake_predator 01.10.19

so, I want to help people, and they are still cons

R
Roma Roma 005 01.10.19

snake_predator
Disabling overlay dzhifors helped, thank you

D
Dethka666 01.10.19

duplicate
so describe your reason for departure and their decision, maybe someone will help.
so this config i7 3300 + 1070 msi ( frequency 1900)
resolution 3840*1080 , 72 fps.
if you play on ultra and 4x antialiasing crashes occur with different periodicity
put high settings and 4x antialiasing, the flight was not for 2 hours of play.
Windows Lycosa, game - activation.
who have some try to lower the settings. start with the lowest and pick your stable.
still remember in third horizone had the frequency at some lower , I rathana and I was removed from 1900 to 1500 . supposedly the standard for chip
dynamic settings I think it is better not to use

s
snake_predator 01.10.19

Roma Roma 005
please)

n
nosferatu_2033 01.10.19

Dethka666
AMD unfortunately does not help(

A
AlexBauer 01.10.19

Departures only way to kill the Explorer program and play on lubiprostone

m
mostwantedmvd 01.10.19

Dipped in Holy PC Chan, lit a candle for developers, sitting and waiting for))) in fact, one time it was a good patch came out the game has ceased to fly, and then NVIDIA releases the last wood and demolished the Windows, install the game on SSD, there are small friezes think because of sync or some shit Microsoft, PC 8700, 1080ти

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 01.10.19

I mostly online every 2 race( alone if you turn off the microphone app.

I
Igor Yamskoy 01.10.19

Tormented with these departures, long and hard. Tried everything and a sweatshirt, and everything else. Nothing helped. The solution was elementary - increase swap file to 13000 (probably it is possible and less, but I bet so). Crashes stopped completely.

G
G.H.O.S.T.95 01.10.19

Help ! Crashes when leaving the GARAGE the beginning bought the 1st car and all that
Who knows the way ? Did everything you could all ways ! Nothing helps
1660TI
RYZEN 5 2600x
16gb

V
Vad44575 30.07.20

Igor Street
Well it depends on what You drive, where you installed the game. I, for example SSD. So, before buying Schnike, I did read that the swap file on it is either not needed, or is generally harmful to SSD.

K
KKrasavcheGG 30.07.20

I have crashes only when you save the game after buying the car or after tuning. The rest of the game without lag and crashes.

S
STALKER161RUS 30.07.20

Game crashes when buying or when tuningu a car, how to solve the problem?

v
vmarvin 30.07.20

Without a guide is not fun to play, plus Claudia tortures and sessions not working. Not znaku how it is connected. Is there a solution now?
In light of these events, here's the same question in FH4
Game vilaet through 10-15 minutes of the game. Gray screen for a second and out on your desktop. The only thing I managed to catch, it change audit success.

In light of these events, here's the same question in FH4
Game vilaet through 10-15 minutes of the game. Gray screen for a second and out on your desktop. The only thing I managed to catch, it change audit success.
Spoilered account is successful.

Subject:
Security ID: SYSTEM
Account name: DESKTOP-G5TM9P5$
Account domain: WORKGROUP8
Logon ID: 0x3E7

Data on input:
Logon type: 5
Limited mode of administration: -
Virtual account: No
Advanced marker: Yes

Impersonation level: Impersonation

New entrance:
Account name: SYSTEM
Account domain: NT AUTHORITY
Associated login ID: 0x0
The network name of the account: -
Network domain account: -
Logon GUID: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Information about the process:
Process ID: 0x340
Process name: C:\Windows\System32\services.exe

Network information:
Workstation name: -
Source network address: -
Source port: -

For detailed information about authentication:
Logon process: Advapi
The authentication package: Negotiate
Intermediate service: -
The package name (NTLM only): -
Key length: 0

This event occurs when creating a logon session. It is created on the computer to which you installed access.

Field Subject indicates the service account is local system, requesting entrance. Usually a service such as service Server, or a local process such as Winlogon.exe or Services.exe.

In the field input Type indicates the type of the performed input. The most common types are 2 (interactive) and 3 (network).

The field New entry refers to the account for which you created the new logon session, that is the account that you are logged on.

In the fields that belong to the network, specify the source of the request for the remote login. The workstation name is not always available, and in some cases this field can be left blank.

Field impersonation Level specifies a permissible degree of impersonation to processes in a given logon session.

Field information about the authentication contain details of the specific request for input.
- Logon GUID is a unique identifier that allows you to associate this event with a KDC event.
- In the field Intermediate service indicates which intermediate services have participated in this login request.
- Field package Name specifies the sub-Protocol used with NTLM.
In field key Length is specified, the length of the generated session key. This field can have the value 0, if the session key was requested.
Spoilerroom the logon session is assigned special privileges.

Subject:
Account name: SYSTEM
Account domain: NT AUTHORITY

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
SeTcbPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeAuditPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
SeDelegateSessionUserImpersonateprivilege

Other errors there is no a priori, in any of the logs. Tried all the methods. But the situation is likely in logout audit. What can I try?

v
vmarvin 30.07.20

Solved, there was a Windows update in 1909, after the update, all good

v
vmarvin 30.07.20

Updated. Two days later, again throws

k
kombat_vadik 30.07.20

Horribly vicidial. I personally even fix Explorer not helping. The word really.

v
vmarvin 30.07.20

kombat_vadik
with the conductor a itself. No network uncomfortable. Claudia the mouse is buggy. need a solution

W
Wesleyalan 30.07.20

process explorer terminate after starting the game. the flights will end

L
LSI_223 30.07.20

The solution to the problem with the missions in the tuning, painting or purchasing the car. After reading the forums, tried different drivers and tried different methods managed to get rid of the crashes completely.
You need to:
1) Install the Nvidia driver 431.60 (download from off.site or geforced.ru)
2) to Complete the process Explorer.exe (file Explorer) after starting the game. I use Explorer_OFF.bat which automatically kills the process after 90 is Very convenient, ran the batch file, launched the game and all. Shared on Google Drive. the link is below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-eHamKwLA2u60NeaSM_z1u6qV12iSFqH/view?usp=sharing

PS separately, these solutions reduced the number of departures, but together solved the problem completely.
P. S. S. Checked on different processors (AMD Athlon II X4 640, Intel Xeon X5670), video card GTX1050 (I understand the owners of AMD graphics cards, this problem is not encountered), Windows 10 Pro, 1909.

Good luck to everyone!