3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 01.10.19 11:46 am

The solution to the problem of departures (Forza Horizon 4)

Guys, I think I found a way out. Using the device Manager, disable all sound cards except the one you use ( in my case headphones) and turn off GeForce experience. Personally, I helped, and if helped you, I'd be happy)
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doker1864 04.10.20

I've been turning off the internet, and before that, after a recent update after the logo closed

K
Kirill Korch 02.12.20

vmarvin
1909, departures every 15 minutes

s
serpentsly 08.12.20

I've tried everything. Guaranteed only the "killing" of the conductor - the explorer process.exe after the start of the game. The game is more than two years old, and the problem of departures has not been solved (

M
Magic Jew 05.01.21

I decided to ride the forza for the first time in months, but she does not want to ride, after the turn 10 video, a stupidly gray screen, in the manager 0% CPU load. What does anyone know? Dumped game data, all boxed prebludes (xbox / life / game bar). The most problematic game that I have encountered, damn, even torrent editing games work more stable (

i
insel260 05.01.21

Magic Jew
I'm fine both on the PC (Windows version 2004 build 19041.685) and on the console, there has never been such a thing that the game would not be loaded or thrown out of the game.
Maybe your version of Windows does not fit?
15063.0 minimum.

M
Magic Jew 05.01.21

insel260
Everything is updated for me, and Windows and the game and firewood for everything that is possible. It used to work, but it was a couple of months ago, if not more. Previously, it was always launched, but sometimes it was thrown out of the online.

F
Flayslash 07.01.21

Recently, my face forza started to crash after 15-30 minutes of playing, a gray screen for a second and a crash, who can help solve?

k
koza40k 19.03.21

snake_predator
didn't help

S
Streeting 19.03.21

koza40k
what's the problem? what is the PC config, what version is Windows, the game is in incentive?

K
KNR0076 19.03.21

My game crashes when showing controls at the very beginning of the game. I do not know what to do

K
KNR0076 19.03.21

Streeting
My game crashes when showing controls at the very beginning of the game. I do not know what to do. Steam version

z
zetram 22.03.21

Greetings! I ask for help, if anyone has also come across a similar one, just a white window and a login is not possible