3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 01.10.19 11:46 am

The solution to the problem of departures (Forza Horizon 4)

Guys, I think I found a way out. Using the device Manager, disable all sound cards except the one you use ( in my case headphones) and turn off GeForce experience. Personally, I helped, and if helped you, I'd be happy)
52 Comments
Sort by:
P
PASHA KOSHEY 30.07.20

Please help !!! FH4 I have crashes while loading the race Sprint-cross the reservoir Derwent seasonal championship Refrigerator

l
lexnsk 30.07.20

Hi all. A week can't play (litsuha ultimatum) when you start the game crashes. Stupid on the splash screen everything stops. Already game reinstalled, updated Windows (2004 Assembly 19041.329). Killing Explorer didn't help. The splash screen is not closed, but the game does not start. How to be, tell me )

m
mysterio61972v 30.07.20

lexnsk
version 2004 will not start, the problem is not solved and likely will not solve otchityvatsya

v
volpone123 30.07.20

mysterio61972v
I have this version of windose,a week almost,normal flight,in Forze crashes or freezes not found(litsuhe)

S
ScarletWanderer 30.07.20

mysterio61972v
litsuha on 2004 runs with no problems. Pirates don't run almost at all, except in rare cases.

s
samuflyay 30.07.20

LSI_223
I helped, of bloodrock))

A
Almondo 30.07.20

lexnsk
the exact same crap, played on subscription was not a problem, I bought extras and that stuff, have checked all the forums offorum is full of this problem
the last thing that helped me, funny or not, but when run, the window boot quickly reduced to the size of the pictures of the car, hold the mouse window and led them on the screen or in a circle or left to right
if you think this is fake, look at appforum

E
ErikFireLord 30.07.20

Previously there was a graphics card 760. Forza crashes, but when I put the driver 431.60 everything was okay. Now I changed the map on 1660 super but this driver on this video card there. has anyone faced such a problem?

H
Helix8 29.09.20

I don't have flights, but not much better.

and so every 5-7 minutes, one day there are norms of playing, and on the other all day such outages
how I love this parachute, words can't be conveyed

a
alexisbn 29.09.20

Nothing helps (((((
First threw away after the Start button. Created a new profile, installed a new one. Blah blah blah... defeated the problem. Played one season (season in the game, not in real life). Occasionally threw in tuning, painting, but not always, so it was tolerable. But here caught a new bug (until I understood how to treat). Whether I ride on the track, press the enter to enter the race or I am already in the race, the control sticks dead. Music plays, sounds are there, even the picture moves, but I can no longer drive a car. The game didn't hang in the dispatcher. Tried to kill the explorer. It doesn't help. Reinstalled the driver 431.60. The problem remained. What else can I not give to try the mind?

D
Dmitryaim 29.09.20

LSI_223
I have the same CPU and seen, the problem is not solved all the same departures only I have a gray screen hovered dead even the problem manager can not hide, had to restart the whole pc, it seems to me no longer to solve this problem is better to buy a license and not to steam, but the money is worth a lot:/

a
averma_n 29.09.20

Dmitryaim
Do you think the license will help? (no)

D
Dmitryaim 29.09.20

averma_n
That's a dispute, there is nothing then to wrestle, I'll throw everything and go to other games to play (which do not fly out)😒

D
Dmitryaim 29.09.20

alexisbn
Turn on vertical synchronization, kind of helps, but check if it does not help in the task manager right button on the game, detail and put the priority low

a
alexisbn 29.09.20

Dmitryaim
Vertical synchronization is enabled by default. But I can't press "detail" and I can't use a button for me.

a
alexisbn 29.09.20

I don't know where to dig with this problem. Can the game conflict (suddenly) with the keyboard? If the game does not immediately hang and allows to reach the race, then at the press of the enter key it stops responding to the keyboard.

F
Flanuar 29.09.20

What if such an error occurs while renaming the user folder?

i
insel260 29.09.20

Flanuar
Get out of the safe mode.

C
CoffeAeF 29.09.20

ScarletWanderer Pirate need to run on behalf of the administrator triggered without problems do not know as the rest of the Wind 2004

C
CoffeAeF 29.09.20

The next list of software applications may cause Forza Horizon 4 to fail or fail during the game. Make sure you've disconnected or deleted the game to make it a success.
· Logitech G Hub
· MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server
· EVGA Precision
· Obs
· Xsplit
· Discord
· MacType
· Warsaw Banking App
· Wallpaper Engine
· A-Volute Sound studio
· Nahimic Audio
· Sonic Audio
if none of the above options helped continue here,

1. Open the event viewer by clicking on Windows and enter Event View.
2.Click Windows Magazines.
3.Click "The App."
4. Click the Date and Time column to sort and find the "App Error" by the date/time of the failure.
5. Once you find an application error for the game, you'll see "Information" on the right.
There is a lot of information on this tab. that's what you're looking for.