3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JEKABRAZZ 28.03.20 10:38 pm

Online store Mizel.ru?

Want to order a graphics card on the website mizel.ru reviews like the rules. Has anyone encountered this site?
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 28.03.20

've already answered http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/internet_magazin_mizel_ru-938198/
But if more details then the video card you'll be waiting somewhere for 2-3 months, if prices do not ulyazhutsya they just write that they could not send start problems with money withdrawal.
And for reference, the website zaregan in September 2016 and September 2017 in a private person, so the conclusion is obvious.
Card owner is now more expensive than buying them a year ago in the store, although 2 months ago the price average fell 30%. Now if you want to buy a new video card then have to pay 2 times more than 2 months ago.

w
wiinter 28.03.20

Hello! Will write my review about this shop, because when he placed the order, the normal reviews on it, almost not found.

At the beginning of summer there ordered a GTX 1060 on 6Gb, the price was super low, cheaper than people sold/used on Avito, delivery time from Germany promised 20-45 working days, then a month after ordering I realized that means workers). In the end the graphics Card I really delivered! That is the kind you ordered, for the same super low price! (by the way, these prices are no longer there) Map new, fully functional. The delivery took 2.5 months instead of the expected me 1-1. 5 months. I think if I'm regularly not interested in my order, the warehouse prefabricated recipient it could be another couple of weeks to primarysite. Tracking only through tech support that answers e-mails after 3 days, a couple of times, even forgot to answer, a tracking number is assigned only when the product left the prefabricated recipient, i.e. 3 days before the actual delivery.

To sum up, the average rating of the store by 3.5-4 points.
Pros: Goods delivered for a significantly lower price (again, now the prices have raised and they are generally in the market).
Cons: Very long! No proper track number, a vague guarantee of a refund if the item gets lost or come across a manufacturing defect.

B
Big History 28.03.20

Just a month ago acquired vidyuhi ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX-Strix-GTX1080TI-O11G-Gaming 11 GB OC Enthusiast . The timing was no special problems, as with the price that was negotiated in advance. A water guarantee, this is probably a significant plus. While everything works fine.

Z
Zlonchello 28.03.20

JEKABRAZZ
It is the reseller with Aliexpress and other sites.
Collects orders waiting up to several months and has its own %.
Search for the product yourself!

B
Big History 28.03.20

Purchased a video card ASUS Radeon RX 580 at the store because the price was more than reasonable. To wait for delivery will have, but the products are high quality but still with a year warranty.

e
efyury 28.03.20

Father!
And here bots this Scam Mizel.ru
Big History - 2 messages Playground and successful sale of 2 cards with a difference in 3 days?
Ahhaha! In 2017 in a divorce to believe

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Yes really annoying then when I saw the price on the GTX 1080 ti

which is cheaper than 1080 minutes ))) despite the fact that Yandex is the lowest price it 55К and if you take newegg in Germany, then there low price 45K for the cheapest Tishka, but with shipping will be under 50K.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

I took the DNS and was not soared. Though of course I took TO improve mining-price, so it was necessary to keep you abreast of comrades. Right now card to take.. I do not know how

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Geralt-47
CSN EVIL there prices are inadequate and buy something there does not make sense.
I took a couple of weeks ago 1080 lines from top to cooling and refresh version (new memory) only slightly more expensive than 40K (IN the CSN, its price is lower 48 never dropped) And with the usual ohladom 1080-Yu and for 35K to take.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
there prices are inadequate
besides the graphics what there prices are inadequate? can credit provide?
MagicHero wrote:
does not make sense.
if you don't understand the meaning in normal stores - you farm.
MagicHero wrote:
I took a couple of weeks ago 1080 lines from the top cooling
top is how?) And where took, the site will not show?
MagicHero wrote:
And with the usual ohladom 1080-Yu and for 35K to take
where? credit the shop please.

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Geralt-47 wrote:
if you don't understand the meaning in normal stores - you farm.
Actually I thought everyone knows that DNS is better to avoid. In addition citylink and the prices are better.
Geralt-47 wrote:
top is how?) And where took, the site will not show?
Here you can read http://greentechreviews.ru/2017/05/25/obzor-videokarty-asus-geforce-gtx-1080-strix-oc-11-gbps/
And in GTA 5 after more than hours vidyuhi warmed so
Spoiler
Usually in games to 60 to warm up problematic.
Geralt-47 wrote:
where? credit the shop please.
Bought 123.ru
But 35 is cheaper then here look
https://market.yandex.ru/product/13896111?show-uid=056373016538690749316029&nid=55314&glfilter=4878797%3A8192~8192
https://market.yandex.ru/product/14115913?show-uid=056373164839193186016038&nid=55314&glfilter=4878797%3A8192~8192

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
but in my city there are no citylink.
MagicHero wrote:
Usually in games to 60 to warm up problematic
so do you have it already 57 degrees. That's right now include heating in homes will be warm and it will be 65 issue, don't worry, everything is still ahead.
MagicHero wrote:
But 35 is cheaper then here look
and it's all sorts of junk cheaper brands, like INNO, etc. Even the GB don't want to take because you see that ahlad not the same. To take 1080 at ASUS, and I will not say that there is a direct TOP cooling.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
why the way we get 1080 for me is still a mystery. Game slag, not to play in that, and people buy 1080!

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
the Witcher 3 on my asus 1060-limit settings to get 100 fps. At 24 inches. With Nvidia otmuchennoj Hair. Even 1070 is not needed.
GTA 5 - I'm sorry this Slatina full, I got to Trevor, and realized that the game is just poor vyser for shkoloty. It's not even the level of San Andreas.
Assassin - whom he is interested now?! interesting story over at Ezio, then went to the conveyor from a completely uninteresting samopovtorov.
Primal work?! this is the one that all the shit on YouTube?) Haha)
Where you got not enough performance on the 1070 - I don't know. See you nowhere to go, I see you live in the Palace of machinery, a Park, a house in Spain is, I understand that 1080 you need. And if not, then you are an ordinary farm, thinking that 1080 is a measure of wealth.

G
Girbi 28.03.20

Instead of 1080 had to take 1080Ti

l
legusor 28.03.20

this is not a store, and nonam Scam.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
at 2K resolution you play at 60 fps, 144 Hz support while Monica only FUllHD.
Batman is shit, never was interesting to me the game American comics
Division - do the SLAG. There are two jerk and watered each other with bullets, and like normal pants, but the bullets don't work like they the iron man armor. Game where it decides not skill, and the power of your gun. Are you seriously playing that shit?! This game fucked up more people than primal work.

And you're here for this shit bought a 1080?! Lord, you do know how to distinguish good games from bad? or you all the shit you feed and you do not choke? Not only that grafodrochery, and greedy) but seriously, there were people as people, and become some of the reviews and greedy.

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Game slag, not to play in that, and people buy
Again began the old song.............

Spoiler

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

Flokkkis
old, not old - what's the difference if it's true? Except that the Witcher we have to play? In the future I only see metro and all. And before that was assassins, mass effects, deus ex, mafia, BioShock, bulletstorm, stalkers. HERE IS a GAME, and they do not need to buy top-end cards. And your Batman, diviani, GTA5 (I know that the game has slipped into the slag) is all the GARBAGE that still requires 1080! finally ohereli igrodely. So Makar, soon the gaming industry will be a sewer.

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47
When you upgrade the computer, then start talking differently!!!!!))))))
I never had such thing as no play!
Since 2001, not a week goes by that I said all games slag, not to play in that)
There are always plenty of games where he can show that like the sweeter!