3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruyder 29.03.20 08:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Lost Planet 3)

today on torrents a version for Xbox360 and PS3 who have downloaded be sure to write impressions
181 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 29.03.20

Um... well I played the Xbox 360 version of the game, the game is translated into Russian but only text, although I think it's for the best. In General, the game has not changed essentially I mean that all you should also destroy the locusts, right now the game has gone stupid Japanese Paphos, robots with guns, now you have only one huge personal mech is equipped with a claw and drill, will also have to fight using that weapon from the Arsenal game lost all the old guns out there now it's new, the game has become a sandpit that is, go where you want well, you can also perform additional quests along with the main which advance the plot, pospolity a bit and let me just say that all that we play the hero remembers. In the game appears more conversation, the story does a very good while, animation course in some places is not very good, but fine. From the old locusts noticed only those who ride armored like a wheel, all as they must kill by shooting in the tail and everything seems to be the new locusts although I don't remember little old, as money is used as thermal energy, it can be spent on weapons from a dealer and also to upgrade the fur, rather it is necessary to take spare parts from a dealer or find yourself and upgrade mecha, the weapon of the hero is also an upgrade and also from a dealer, for example, you can put the zoom. the store the machine. The game has storm, I realized how they appear randomly and there are several types, from the weak to the strong, once out on the fur from the database and I have the robot all frozen to a thick layer of ice and then there as luck locusts cornered, but it's certainly DescriptionA scene but I was after the storm because of which the fur then freeze then he do not care. The graphics are acceptable, certainly not great, but fine. The game is actually more like me than the previous part while the game is 9.5/10

S
Saulet-91 29.03.20

Stalker thanks for the feedback. Anyone else?

D

Pravdivost further on the subject, let's just say the game is more and more lures, initially, to be honest it was easy as the fight with the locusts, but then there are new types which are more formidable than the other bosses per square meter was more, almost constantly have huge crabs to kill, it seems like the job is not difficult, but sometimes you can spend a lot of bullets to fill such locusts. Fur with the plot of upgrade, and he becomes steeper and steeper, also appears more and more cool things on it, like a Capstan, very cool battles on it, to fight with the crab just fun, first otbivatsya then another and another and in a toga paradesi them, although at first the fur was a General level of health is weaker than the character (play on easy on how it turned out in vain, no less than the rules necessary to play) but then it Podebrady and all the rules became though of course with the small fry, it is not paterissa especially with the air for locusts to get them problema, well that can quickly get out of the bot and shoot them yourself. Also noticed a new feature, you can put the generators which collect the T-energy when it is filled we must go to him and ravage, I also have fur now-drill installation turns until he storms it is necessary to distract the locusts from the bot and fix it if it is battered (here I will say the extra armor is very useful), then there are more and steeper locusts and of course the boss, as always Crab, but not the sole, under the ground for example do a huge Scorpion lives. Another will say that fur is an active area within which you will have a minimap and interface, if you leave that area the entire interface disappears and there is only sight. The QTE moments are also there, I understand if a character lives a little monster trying to kill him with a QTE though it is quite easy to achieve, but damn QTE only to give to use a knife (which is more like a machete), and so have locusts to natalkivat. Well karoche I think everything is told, even once, the game is a good buy, try I think you will not regret.

S
Saulet-91 29.03.20

Stalker, the game is steeper than dead space 3? And what's with the horror and atmosphere

D

I went through the game again, honestly say (for spoilery a bit) game I was very rasstrogal, especially the ending, the plot of the game is certainly very cool and the characters are very true, of course the last boss was very easy (got him for 5 minutes), but that damn battle with the French, I really liked the 30 minutes to fight him, the horror of just how tenacious the AI of the enemies were quite smart (by the end will not okidi and soldiers NEVEC) or I think sometimes when their comrades cover these, the bastards run out and try to run from the flank with shotguns, soldiers obnagleli, fit and fired point blank, + in the game you can also improve the character's well there to increase the rate of recharge, or recover life, and finally say a few words, the first thing I personally would have put the game 10/10, no less (though in the game the locations are small but with the passage of the plot is not visible), the second 100% wait for the sequel where most likely we will play a granddaughter of GG, so here. All in all a good and nice game! Good luck!

M
Maks Zaycev 29.03.20

I can't play in it... speed in torrent little.. hour and a half to play and accomplish your goal!))

P
Purgesha 29.03.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
how long did it take the passage?so it would be appropriate to answer the question about the comparison to Dead Space 3 , very important I think..

L
Lokidm113 29.03.20

For me the game is very good though have played until 30 minutage bought Supplement their music tracks and listen to them in the fur

D

Purgesha
It seems to be more than 9 hours (performed in fact only the story questi since then). No Dead Space 3 game is not at all similar, the same for Lost Planet only without bellows with guns, blunt pathos and heaps of stupid enemies. The game is even more reminiscent than Rage or something like these games, Atmosfera the game is very good, right jitteriness, the planet is practically deserted.

S
Saulet-91 29.03.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
Is horror? Frighten the game of the night with headphones on I'm interested

F
Fad454 29.03.20

damn I read here the opinion of a Stalker and looked up an overview of iriona and ordered the game, but it turns out to be a turd, here is the rating
Polygon - 7/10
God is a Geek - 7/10
IGN - 6.2/10
Official Xbox Magazine - 5/10
OXM – 5/10
VideoGamer - 5/10
Joystiq – 2.5/5
GamesRadar – 2.5/5.
here is an overview of iriona, he as always that's not a game, the blockbuster of the 90s

S
Spectre0910 29.03.20

Played for half an hour and realized that the game draws a maximum of 7 out of 10. Nothing special, shooting hordes of bugs and all.

M
Marvelosi 29.03.20

Well so I played.... Revered above posts=) the game has no sandbox, and even forget about it, just a typical good-quality Tunnel-Shooter no more PS Yes, go pretend to live and blah blah blah. Locations are so small that I want to cry, the kind of weapons is small, the focus of the game on the fur yet... went for a half day, given that from a COP went well and it did not save the game)) not not Not think that there is such a block and all the works)) the game is really good BUT! only because I stupidly don't in fact play... And the logs put a low rating because it's not in fashion to put high scores if the game publisher is not given on a paw IT is a FACT=(

D
DeLaKoren 29.03.20

What a bullshit, why is the game on the unreal Engine, where DX11 or even 10, the game frantic fps, it will fly at MAKS even on graphics cards 2007, feeling that launched mass effect, but not as I do not LP3 campaign the game did most other people, disappointed, in any case the graphics, and it is important for me in games, about the story and the gameplay do not know, played a bit, but nothing that connects this part and the previous one I saw..

S
Saulet-91 29.03.20

On any purchase. I play above average in a row buy. With nothing to lose even if not horror)

M
MINIMALISM 29.03.20

Write for us it is better or the second ?! Soon all will be clear! With a third more space then compare.

S
SanSanZ 29.03.20

It is definitely better than the LP2. Lost Planet was never a mega game, I remember when I first played half the game and took all the, then even gritting his teeth to pass out. About the second part I'm silent. Played with a friend and also go to the end of not enough power. And here is in principle a good game for a couple of evenings, but no more than that. The graphic component I drum ,but I will say that to fully max everything 60fps and the picture of me obsolete. Surprisingly the game is the atmosphere, the feeling of this abandoned planet passed very well. About the story so far will not say anything, because the game has not passed, but nothing to play, it'd probably be the first Lost Planet that I'll pass...

h
hix85 29.03.20

For fans of the 1st part. For me personally the game is not caught, very similar to resident evil 6. Capcom better would have continued to think about the future of DMC than writing of prehistory is not particularly interesting game. He is not BATMAN with 50 years of history!

R
Red_Pencil 29.03.20

is it possible to play the player your music? and I like? and I direct from the country in the cabin was filled, need more

N
NIKO339 29.03.20

the first lost planet, I was impressed by specifically the most kick-ass special effects were all the difficulties I passed part 3 is unlikely something will entice now the games are absolutely nothing new I carry it about the shooter and the exact same game be uninteresting for the last time this year, there is one technology that the hair of Lara Croft ))) and then glycene