3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruyder 29.03.20 08:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Lost Planet 3)

today on torrents a version for Xbox360 and PS3 who have downloaded be sure to write impressions
181 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 29.03.20

The game as a game,no more,no less! Middle peasants!A month later, all forget about it! The guys who actually played in the 1st part,you remember feature-enable fur is also that sachets Lara Crodt hair?And then what?Very bad!!
The first part was great for 2008, just Shine,played ,the ears are not ottyanesh! THIS(normally,but....blew,spat and love has gone)

c
crabCore 29.03.20

HoganHog
The first part of the 2006 release, if that. And the fur there was standard even at that time, in the same Vivisector is not worse than fur was even better, although the game 2005 and of Ukrainian origin.

H
HoganHog 29.03.20

lost planet extreme condition colonies edition, I meant it!

R
Rin Shirayuki 29.03.20

Played little by little, boring, not even any feelings for the game have not experienced, dummy, the world is dead, the characters are not, the dull, the dialogue is so-so, and dead space looks like this game, and the camera is shitty, as always Capcom a problem with that, well, they can not, what can we do. The game in General, nothing catchy, and I was hoping that the game will be interesting... + to all, often pozarowski apparently did so, not to lag, and Yes, the game is similar to resident evily even slightly

a
alexmerzer 29.03.20

Paz, a game that turned out gorgeous! The plot of the game very interesting to play.And most importantly optimization is great !!! enjoy the game

D
DeLaKoren 29.03.20

Yurchik47
Happy of course, but expected more.

V
VaanDark 29.03.20

So far, nothing hooked. The first part was a lot better in my opinion. View as you progress through the opinion will change...

b
berserk 2013 29.03.20

For this product and do not mind the money to pay for it!

S
Straik29a 29.03.20

So-so, about 30 minutes tired of playing. To go stupidly on the fur is very boring, it is stupid to shoot local animals, the location is very small and of the same type. GG is generally a dull bearded man. put 5\10, and then only for the story and the opportunity to listen to your music in the bottle. If fully translated into Russian, has made a big open world, and made weapons on the mech would add a couple of points.

r
rok2023 29.03.20

Compared to the first two parts, this game sucks in full.

P
ProVedmak007 29.03.20

honestly the game itself, on the fan...to me she liked the fact that she generally does not like the second part, and the plot less interesting. Generally go through once worth it, but I would not take a license

B
Biboras 29.03.20

From the Other review now, not wait like...

S
ScorpionBSG 29.03.20

Boring, the best part was the first and the most brutal with the new chips. And this... Oh, one disappointment, not interesting to play, there's no firing normal too, not to mention the graphics of 10 years ago. In General, for me not rolling, disappointed! My opinion - not to play, it's not worth it. Even the mechanics steal from Dead Space. Those who compares the game Dead Space, no comparisons, Dead Space is a masterpiece, but it is a fake!

J
JuvialS 29.03.20

Sapphire1984
Well, if the game is a prequel and LP1 is the story of the first colonies.

And so when I put the planet clear figure but without guns and no missiles, just drill and claws, haven't played but from the commercials was satisfied, it will be interesting to visit a skin of the pioneer fauna at the time still only just woke up and the fur was not special, and databases, so who played the LP-1 that will be interesting I just like movies in no particular order I'll play in the beginning LP-3 LP then-1 and then LP-2 which tells us about the future of the planet when there were palm trees and all the Burda:D

d
dantevictim 29.03.20

At first, as there is nothing special in the game I saw, I think half an hour to play, Yes throw.. but no..
the graphics are good, no revelations, of course.. but still the picture is very nice.. the animation curve in places, but it's a weakness of almost all games..
boevka average, although there is opportunity to use cover - do it rarely.. kudazh fun circles around the beetles to run xDDD
fur felt is much better than in previous games, thanks 1mu face for it+ what was removed from his weapon, input was given)))
the music in the game is good.. not distract the attention.. immersed in the game..
the plot seems to be simple, but catchy than that(especially for the soul take all sorts of small scenes video messages.... of.. perejivaniya start productsa hero)
Still very pleased with the various Easter eggs.. then some NPC will say something funny, then on the loading screen you will see - do not eat snow =)
In General I think that the Americanized lost planet is a mediocre game, but it turned out that it is quite good and is the place to be in the series IMHO
The only thing that really annoys me is the lack of physics with a rope..

A
Arrkan 29.03.20

The game is interesting,even fascinating.The plot is catchy after the first few missions.The battles are exciting,but not too much.Weak enemies are killed with 1-2 shots,and strong with 10-15 shots.Boss battle is certainly interesting,but still not the same.Graphics pleased.Constant storms,ever falling snow and the open world gives a lot of possibilities.Generally plays two or three times,but no more.

H
HoganHog 29.03.20

But someone in the movie played(there is someone with litsuhoy) I Want to know from what cartoon experience! So on YouTube look like not bad!

M
May Allister 29.03.20

Really liked the game, which is not expected.
Best thing that came out lately, except for Payday 2.

M
Marquess 29.03.20

By the way, pirates multiplayer works without any dunglow and Hamachi

H
HoganHog 29.03.20

By the way, pirates multiplayer works without any dunglow and Hamachi

Get out of here!
How interesting to think of all!?!?!?