3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruyder 29.03.20 08:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Lost Planet 3)

today on torrents a version for Xbox360 and PS3 who have downloaded be sure to write impressions
181 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huyshen 29.03.20

Vilgefortz
Do not believe!

M
Marquess 29.03.20

HoganHog

I was shaking repak from catalist, went to the main menu in multiplayer it tells you to on Google mail and went.

D
Dj Jock 29.03.20

Vilgefortz
HoganHog
Clear. Well, this also happens, there is a license disks which are copy left on disk, and continue to sell under the pirates...

e
evedragon 29.03.20

Fad454
You're an idiot? This is a preview of...

c
crabCore 29.03.20

It has been just that. Happy as a clam :)
Waiting for the sequel.

I
I4igoK 29.03.20

Lost Planet 3 - a Great action game. Pros: Charismatic protagonist, holistic story, the adventure, travel and fighting on the furs, tactical battles with monsters, a nice soundtrack in the cabin fur a good design of visual effects of icing and other.
Cons: Music could be better, the Thriller elements in the game - once, locations could be roomier, skirts on the gun could be more. Features: Passed the game on the maximum difficulty level was really hard, died about 200 times during the passed 100%, not found 1 bug albino at the power Plant (on the boxes) and 2 for an audio magazine (in the volcano and on the basis on the bridge), the rest is all collected, the game sometimes reminded Siberia - icy planet, the creature Nushi resembling mammoths, romance and spirit of adventure. Great game, from me 9 points out of 10, despite poor scores in the press, I wanted adventure - I got him.

T
Tokrem 29.03.20

Average game, and not like a slag, but not delighted

B
Biboras 29.03.20

It seems the developers were inspired by such films as Alien, Something starship Troopers. Design technology is also carried over from the 80s, like the robot pulled out of MechWarrior. Loved the snow storm, sorry it's late fur throw antifreeze and it is no longer covered with ice.. the cockpit of the mecha are drawn solidly, lantern is subject to various effects like frostbite and cracks. In the bottle you can turn on the music! There are locations with elements of horror, but they are not enough.. the Plot is quite good, to be honest he keeps the entire game. We now turn to the disadvantages. Let's start with the fact that the game is from CAPCOM, and they have all the games camera hanging uncomfortable. Invisible barriers, poor animation curve is also in their style. Busy is part of the disgusting, weapons in General felt! Fighting in the fur with the locusts is quite good, but options little violence. Beautifully shot claw, hi Robot Jox! The weight of the fur does not feel the speed of the rotation is the same as without fur! To MechWarriorа as the moon.. But it's the best console mech I've seen. Design locations miserable, Nemer downloads or boot transitions despite the fact that they are tiny! Hero goes without a helmet-hats-mask no hypothermia, it spoils the atmosphere.
PS LP3 did not expect, the first part of his time and was very pleased. 7.5/10 for the standard curve gameplay from CAPCOM. The game takes the atmosphere of fantasy of the 80s! If the game was made by epic, of course would be game of the year! Do not eat snow! XD

111dimon777 29.03.20

now just passed! suggest all the game keeps in constant suspense and take your breath away! the developers really tried!

t
trustedSunbro 29.03.20

The single has not touched, tried out the multiplayer.
Wow gamespy in 2013, ha ha not even funny.
The multiplayer and the secondary is terrible, and suffers from all the unnecessary multiplayer, if not pumped at the maximum comfortable game nebudet.

v
vit0208 29.03.20

Launched LOST PLANET 3,in the end, the feeling that DEAD SPACE 3 play,thanks to the robot,which distinguishes these games,it's not bad,but good enough.Still, the main character, Nicholas cage sketched what? And the last time, messy))

D
DragonCommander56 29.03.20

Biboras
Watch one of the clips, wife of the GG, too, wondered why his head doesn't freeze, he's like just about it and says, basically, if there is no costume as I understand because of the very low temperatures people instantly freezes.

m
mister611 29.03.20

Sure DEAD SPACE 3 game far, but it seems playable.. fur .. pull the story until you want to play, we'll see. The license did not wait for the release for some reason we have Sep 27, 2013.. also neponyatki. Usually buy, but wait so long when lying around too ??
the game keeps in constant suspense and take your breath away! 111dimon777 - I wouldn't say that, maybe these feelings ahead (more time passed), and you recommend would be a whole series of DEAD SPACE to go, so there certainly keeps the tension, especially the first two.

B
BAD WOLF 384 29.03.20

played long enough to understand the game a cool story gameplay have rated 10 out of 10 graphics 8 out of 10 in General I liked

V
VadimGold 29.03.20

overall liked the game, it reminds me of the 3rd dead space(snow and ice), but lost planet I liked more)

L
Lihor 29.03.20

When I played dead space 3, I always felt like I was playing a clone of Lost planet Extreme air conditioner. From the lack of their ideas EA steal the idea from the snow-covered planet Kapka.

P
PATRON_ 29.03.20

The game passed.It was interesting,the plot is not bad,Especially pleased with the characters,their originality.

A
Arion_50 29.03.20

Of course it is far from Dead Space, but in General the game is not bad

a
ant7572 29.03.20

Haven't played, but I think that HS, as well as the second part of the series. The first, and that on 3 out of 5.

D
DragonCommander56 29.03.20

progenitor.
Spartan you to mine in addition to cartoon Halo and COD no more is like I suppose?