3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xandee 29.03.20 09:13 pm

Walkthrough: quests NKR (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this topic discussing everything related to the passage of quests for NCR.
194 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mega Maikl 29.03.20

NKR cool kids need for them to play and not for the legions

S
Serzhik1980 29.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
Happened. In short, the point is that I quest You will feel the approach of took Yes-man, but not of NKR and so the quest for the Republic 2 does not end and so on.
And on the same site do nothing, I might add. Suddenly someone else will help. :)

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 29.03.20

Well, Yes. House of Yes-man and NKR give a quest to save President Kimball with the same name (you feel the approach). For Legion - on the contrary - to kill the President - Arizona killer.

A
Alpha16 29.03.20

Like the Yes-man need to kill Kimball. Or not?

R
Rorshah 29.03.20

How to recruit the Khans and not to kill them?

p
petrshit 29.03.20

MAX IMUS
07.12.10 09:47 Serious question now for those who were held in NKR ! Decided to play for them to try.Well. After completing the Ambassador NKR Royal gambit, I always napadaet military police of the NKR,and posola himself the same. I do not understand what to do? I NCR idol, nor any of the schools against them did not.Yes, a few times for different quest did with the kings and is not dependent on the outcome of the quest -the result is always the same.After a conversation with the Ambassador - to me this idiot runs from the police is some bullshit prank, and starts...boom,boom,hullabaloo. (Yes, my Ranger NKR and shooting at me).What kind of stupidity ? And the main thing is not clear for what? Just ohrenevshy these patients NKR and the creators of the game. :-(((
What to do?Why? This is as it should be? I wouldn't want to kill them all in the Embassy and to spoil the reputation of NCR or the Strip! Who have already passed in the NKR pliz explain I'm just stuck.
Situation one in one toklko write : fail For the Republic of 1
And I didn't take it
Who can I get it? Maybe his first run?

B
Black Dog74 29.03.20

Rorschach
To kill the Pope Khans to job Moore. To persuade Ridges for cooperation with the NKR. I have the Khans and the Brotherhood of Steel fought for the NKR on the dam. In short - all alive and well.

_
_NK_ 29.03.20

petrshit
I had a similar problem: on the way to the Ambassador runs a military police officer, GREYHOUND threatens and demands the loot (covers roughly 200). If no money to give, regardless of the reputation in the NKR, it starts attacking and beating the cattle prod. It does not hurt but it is insulting(
Now, if it begins to beat in response to: everything, including security securitron on the street, will become hostile.
After the fifth save I tired to beat - he got his cap, it still got nasty at the end. The output from the Embassy look - again, he is like a gopher in the rye. Immediately get into the stealth-battle and beat with a stick. All grain extortion to do. Surrounding - zero emotion, nor turnips nor the baby. The only bad one - until the issues were resolved with the Ambassador this monster has managed where-that to protricity all caps...

K

fallout forever
no. Yes-man thinking, it gives about a remark - Mr. house did not want the death of Kimball, because the NKR will need a scapegoat for the defeat in the battle for Hoover dam.

K

Rorschach
It seems the alternative is to destroy the Alliance of the khans and Caesar.

R
Rorshah 29.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
like, I just killed the dude they had from the khans and nothing

K

Rorschach
That nothing?

Quest father - antivirues 2 ways - 1) Colonel Moore gives the task, if you do not speak, 2) take turns to talk to Dad and Carl - then when you exit the hostel messes with Regis and initiates the quest Dad.

And can be done in several ways - soak dad and to bring to power the Regis, or the other way is to collect dirt on the Legion and convince 4 deputies of the Pope, and then, too, the alternatives - belief or to discredit Carl or book Fast fast horses

X
Xandee 29.03.20

There are simply there in this quest bug - if you complete the quest Dad before you go there Colonel Moore, and on the quest to select that the khans attacked the dam, when will come the second time as part of the job Moore, then Daddy will not need a line in the dialogue. And as a consequence - have khans to kill to go further. Maybe it just Rorschach this situation is.

_
_NK_ 29.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
And it is possible more in detail about the belief or to discredit Carl or book Fast fast horses???
I just managed to take the quest Dad at the beginning of the game Regis, have not met with either the Legion or the NKR with stupid... had to steal the diary of Charles, and then to convince all and Dad.
PS: actually, if all you quests from the wrong side to start, run jobs, and so on - that's for sure I'm playing...

K

_NK_
Well of course you can.
First biodegradable advisers of the Pope.
1) Jack saying that his beloved Diana sold into slavery, raped, etc... Jack - I agree.
2) the Girlfriend of Jack and Diane - here's the picture of her father (but maybe just a friend) - with cross near Cottonwood Cove Diane also change the view on the Legion.
3) the Regis - have a book with a list of slaves of the Legion. The book is highlighted in yellow and is on the table to the left of Caesar (the main tent, the Fort)
4) Melissa - say that it is no scout will not prescribe a forced concubine, at best, an officer of the Legion believe in the word, no quests or skills to win over is not necessary.

It's a small preamble :)
Continue to own Dad. After persuasion 4 deputies - he says it HS, but !
he makes a decision
1) after a personal check for eloquence, but fast and interesting :)
2) after damages Karl. Karl can burn in two ways - eloquence 25 - 55 - 75 (I think a little later, the exact figures will write) or something more exciting to get into his crate while he's with Dad sitting in the dining room (Carl lives in the left-most room) and took out a diary. The Pope is so interested in some of the records that he will not regret a clip on the messenger of Caesar.
3) But Carla and not to touch - go to Farkas Julie at the Mormon Fort (adequate person with fragile hair) - she aims at 188 trading post, there is a dreamy Ezekiel in the form of a mercenary patrol. He will give a book about Mongolian cavalry - come to Papa Khan... Well, frumentario Karl again no luck...

X
Xandee 29.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
Not the father, and of the mule, when Diane knows what will happen to drug dealers, she becomes sad)
As far as I remember, to find a book about the field is required after persuasion Dads to break relations with the Legion, when he asks the Courier what to do next. The skill of Eloquence 75, you can tell him that the khans of the great war, etc., and if rhetoric is not enough, just have this book to look for. Something like that.

K

Xandee
When I first played, the Diana persistently drilled me with the question - So you found my father?

I started the quest by talking dad + Carl. The finale of the quest was to convince (75) Dad that his tribe can become powerful, or to convince (75) - his tribe - nothingness and wimps, or not using beliefs to give a book. If you give a book or two first remarks on the choice appear afterwards, but do not require a check for eloquence.

_
_NK_ 29.03.20

Great! Eloquence in quests only hurts... And how was it possible to miss a book about the great janissary cavalry??
By the way, Julie Farkas (adequate person with inadequate hair), isn't that the lady that helped benny to rearrange the system have a Yes-man?

K

_NK_
no, benny had helped to crack securitron Emily Ortan.

Eloquence in quests only hurts...
oddly enough, Yes. Quest Collector - gives Francine Garrett from Atomic cowboy - for example, Jane more interesting to do, not using eloquence, barter, or reception of more than 7.

_
_NK_ 29.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
Great thanks for the valuable information))