3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xandee 29.03.20 09:13 pm

Walkthrough: quests NKR (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this topic discussing everything related to the passage of quests for NCR.
194 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Our database NKR (McCartney) the chef should bring a full set of stuff for 2 Grand each to fix the stove so I bring to repair, and I write that not all. I full list have done what they want?
List here:
2 pilot light
2 pressure cooker
2 conductor
2 us.amps.SHL.
4 poison.bat.
2 gauge
2 Sens.module
5 metal
1 pot.

Also this chef is necessary to help in the procurement Gordini, it directs to 3 places: to Fitz, Nash (Primm), in the Red caravan.
In a Red caravan, I got good in Prime nobody is talking about the food, and Fitz is - I don't know.

D
Daryl 29.03.20

Cheryl
Regarding meat - like enough to agree in one of these places and report it to the chef.
About the plate - so still not all. A repair to the right level can make it not work - suits in there and all sorts of journals?
RouHou1 the Problem is I cannot complete the quest to rescue the President @%@**@* sniper appears all the time that I either did not do what to do? Before the President lands and get away with rotorcraft (although it may be possible and campaign speeches) chuhay to the tower, where there is a sniper, put there, will see what happens :)

l
lokkie 29.03.20

Cheryl
With this machine a bug. You need two pans instead of one. The pots should be simple, ie well - written pot. There is still a metal pan, it's not.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Daryl
There needs repair 80, not up, even with a suit of +5 and a reading of +10

lokkie
Thanks, I'll try 2 pots.

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

As a peaceful quest against the khans?

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

If the quest Dad, which seems to be Moore gives, then very, very peaceful place - it is necessary to get evidence against the Legion (it is possible the Ambassador of Charles, and Forte in Caesar, in his tent owner with plans of lying) to convince the four cones (including Melissa, which is based near the Quarry) Khans that cooperate with the Legion is bad and to cooperate with the NCR is good. Then to talk to Dad Khan, and convince him to end the relationship with the Legion.

A little less peacefully - to kill Papa Khan (quietly, without witnesses) to convince his Deputy, to cooperate with the Legion is bad.

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

I pass the quest For the Republic II

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

And, well, then, go to the khans, to talk to Regis and then to look at the circumstances. Quest Dad aktiviziruyutsya in the camp of the khans, for sure.

But this is possible only under the condition that the khans are good or neutral relationship. If they're tainted, that the world is will not solve.

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

Damn
I killed Papa Khan.
No one has seen.
And I talked to him before the quest.
MB for this?

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

Well, then, uh... what Regis says?

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

Nothing.
He says that like it should,and the answer is only 1 and a blank(perhaps for perk)

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

Then things will get very bad.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

I am interested in a quest where you have to catch the spy in the tower (lager McCartney). On the forum wrote that

cvggd
Unable to wait any number of nights, but if you didn't ask about the tower of corporal Stirling, the traitor program will not draw.

Where is this in Stirling?

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

As for peace to solve the problem with bratsvom,if you elder changed?

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

No, no options.

N
Nemec2 29.03.20

Went for NKR.
Right now I go purely for the Yes man to pass.
Someone would choose to roleplay start?

m
madman_92 29.03.20

Can quest for the Republic part 2 to pass without a murder house?

X
Xandee 29.03.20

madman_92
No.

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

They say that you can. Only pointless, it still will kill - not a Courier, so someone else.

m
madman_92 29.03.20

Xandee&Olly-alpha
Sad... Wanted to keep alive.