3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tohno 29.03.20 09:23 pm

The passage solo (Dragon Age: Origins)

Two years have passed since the release of the game, but I hope that it's someone else playing. I apologize in advance for mnogabukaf and, very probably, a Bayan. First, I want to warn esteemed visitors about one thing: the theme is designed for real nerds, who love not through the game, and bend.

After that, without a doubt, a wonderful game (which is not true of part No. 2) a couple of times on the complexity of the nightmare I was visited by doubts. Doubt nightmare of this level of complexity. Even the craziest team bent this game without too much difficulty: GG-horns, Zevran, Leliana, Dog (except a couple of places, and inviz + traps + Backstab decide, and when the team abruptly learned the profession of the Ranger... :) what if you pass the game solo? I'm not going to take into account the beginning of the game and Ostagar from team mindless quest Dolby*CWA not to get rid of.

Here are my thoughts on passing options

MAG. Yes, comrades, a mage in this game - machine of death. Come to mind in one of two ways: on mass damage/control and Battle mage (I was pleasantly surprised by the power of this class). In the first version, you first need to quickly learn mass spells and mass paralysis (runes giving the enemies a lot of pleasant surprises). So you can go through any battle with ordinary monsters. Guessed what's the problem? If monsters still crawls to the carcass of the magician, that will be very painful and unpleasant. Plus, the scripts will give our mage a bunch of unpleasant surprises - our MAG polite of conversation comes close to the enemy, and the enemy... well, you guessed it, he won't wait. Hence, the option is not viable.

Battlemage. This guy/girl is not afraid to go to the enemies swinging a giant two-handed sword. In this embodiment, should take all possible buffs from all branches of spells and by all means to raise the power of magic. Damage over a hundred and fifty at high levels? Fiction? No, the harsh reality for monsters. All kinds of buffs simply will not give the monsters a chance to hit the carcass of a magician, and if put on his clothes with the Dodge chance, the monsters themselves will be hung up out of despair. What's the negative option? Mana. It will need to not a lot, but a lot. But at medium/high levels of MAG would bend any monster.

Rog, he's a robber. Have horns also have a couple of options: gunslinger or the man's dagger. Traps and poison in the case of the dagger man (alas for the arrows, the poison did not spread) to study mandatory. Shooters have an advantage the shots from afar cling not the entire ring of monsters as one. Until he gets there, the shooter will turn him into a colander. Sighting shooting + gloves recidivist will bend any monster. What is the main problem? Health. If the horns get a couple of splash from the garlok leader, or fall under the capture of the monster, then it can be directly written to the corpses. However, if you look very carefully planning each battle with a bold and dangerous monsters, the horn 100% will be the winner. What to take specially? Pathfinder eliminated, since it is not solo. A good option would be bard, because the effect of his songs depends on the tweaks that will greatly raise combat capabilities. The killer is a good option, because it would greatly increase the damage of the character, the Duelist will somewhat increase the survivability of the character. For dagger man better suited Duelist/Assassin, and for arrow of Bard/Duelist (IMHO).

Warrior (military). Here it is, the nerd version. The warrior possesses no magic horn or magic mages. The war we are classified according to weapon in use:
The two-handed sword immediately written off to the warehouse/garbage - with the speed of the attack the fog of war in the morgue very soon.
Two swords. Great damage over time (DPS) + a bunch of good offensive abilities. Protection, of course, suffers and he lives a handyman for long, though longer lover's pathetic two and a half meter sword. Two high-level sword will give our hero a lot of bonuses, and a properly fitted armor and trinkets will prolong his life.
The sword and shield. Protective option. Very, very protective. Offensive abilities a little, the damage from them is ridiculous, however, passive abilities and modes allow this fellow to live a little longer. The most resilient option if to buy all sorts of armor and trinkets which gives magic immunity, it is a viable option. That's just going to have to pump dexterity. The Ripper/berserk - very dangerous for the enemies and for the player. it's easy to miss the point of the treatment and die. Knight/the Ripper - a curious combination, I have not felt (HS buff, debuff and massive damage on the monsters is very interesting). Templar - one side generally left, but in the game there are monsters that throw a deadly curse that does not allow to be treated and continually reduces HP. Here's the Templar, and show their best side. In addition, the huge mental stability and damage mages are not redundant. Like the horn, the warrior will have to carry hundreds of various poultices of utility, not to die.

I would like to know your opinion.
93 Comments
Sort by:
R
Runaa 29.03.20

Of course you can complete the game solo, though, and will swing some where on the nightmare, but performing some tasks completely.
Although I can't really imagine how, without cheats and cheat armor with weapons alone to defeat Plement for example.
Although I did not particularly straining solo in DA2, but the mechanics here are different, more on the interaction calculated and tactical thinking.

b
benites 29.03.20

Although I can't really imagine how, without cheats and cheat armor with weapons alone to defeat Plement for example
wear all refractory, to take on his chest sootvetstvuyut of but, become away and 2 hours to shoot it from a bow, for example)

n
namespace 29.03.20

>single-handedly defeat Plement

for example:
all archers and mages even easier.

I
Infiltrator 29.03.20

Except in the first part of its need to win?

R
Runaa 29.03.20

benites
And there is where she is lacking, then, too, a fraud, and I'm on a fair way to say.

namespace
If you use only those that are in the game, without any additions, this nightmare will not, I'm talking about the honest way.

Without A Name
Your choice: do you want a fight, want the world all decide.

I
Infiltrator 29.03.20

Clear. Thank you.

b
benites 29.03.20

little man vs huge dragon isn't a fair fight? only cunning to win
although there are terminators on video pamelas

n
namespace 29.03.20

Runaa,

There is only the axe Designy, it is possible to replace the sword from the throne in Orzamar. I don't bother over it.
Set of Juggernaut, anti-magic amulet, the key to the city and some ring on the resist to fire, wash.

Also, it is really through the entire game solo for all classes. Only the beginning is difficult, and the original stuff is stronger designyh, you just have to know where to look.

A
Adept Monolita 29.03.20

It is a good one to run?All the fun of this game in partners.

T
Tohno 29.03.20

Cheburator mad
So I mentioned in my post that there are discussed variants of SOGEBANK games, but not wagering, and listening carefully to the dialogues.

PS Started a solo career as a soldier stink bug. Very difficult, any random encounter with the creatures on the map = F9. Saves a bit a thing that all the money spent on me and I can afford the best armor, weapons, and three million of poultices.

Started with a circle and not lost. Weak monsters + the campaign and the strengthening in the shade helped me a lot. Though it was a little solo, winn had to leave at the start location.

R
Runaa 29.03.20

namespace
The fact that very little of life off the blows of Plement than this is achieved, you have not described.

n
namespace 29.03.20

Runaa,

Large balm of the resist to fire and stone balm (titles I do not remember), the armor I described above.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.03.20

I think the only thing you can go solo it's a battle mage, a healer. but in the beginning it will be extremely difficult to swing. it will be eaten by the wolves and the screamers. all points in the same manna health and strength to wear armor. need call skeleton funnel mana (or life) armour is not the most difficult of all magical yesterday. the gun-type fireball or chain lightning. I focused on the staff of TK direct fight gg still bad lives. treatment definitely will treat of the skeleton. free manna is not all grandmas will have to buy ingredients for potions and Alistair for days to cook them in camp, 100 bottles. all the others kill and put. (only Ogren kind of still is).
the battle with arhidemon have to take Alister-logeyna or character-potentially a suicide bomber.
a similar pen was created in the first pass, but then turned in the direction of being a traditional mage. (held in the party) gg+morriga with his skeleton and heal 2 tank walls and Alistair. dragons and other carried without bottles. but the gg turned out rather weak.
the addon will be the armor guards + extra ability my gg received damage on the 0m plus there was a huge stock of health. so what are some I took yesterday. felled the uterus actually alone not having drunk a single bottle of health and 2-3 mana. the members wrought, and died, I raised them again they were dead... so one minutes 5 stood and drenched. the complexity can't remember - medium or easy true:(

if you take a pure solo - sadly (I have not received and do not intend), but to amuse mackinsie feelings can be.

z
zl_leshiy 29.03.20

only one question: why is it necessary? single and well enough, but if anyone fol2 in a single pass, Yes. it was mega, waiting for heroes :)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.03.20

only one question: why is it necessary?
To make the game bend.

z
zl_leshiy 29.03.20

everyone is crazy in their own way, only don't go on the roofs of trains, it can be dangerous! )))

PS there is a video showing. how to kill stupid fat dragon, it mosgov much Nena, there are mobs and more dangerous, three unlikely emissary or the same pic of the dragon to the final and so, on nightmare it think only kitakami possible, and it will crush!

A
Anderby 29.03.20

The nightmare speed a dwarf with two daggers took the game alone.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 29.03.20

Derpy
The nightmare speed a dwarf with two daggers took the game alone.
Yes Yes and you Flemet defeated, and ogres with one blow felled perhaps? :D
Enough PI*dit!

E
Erinka 29.03.20

Derpy
Oh... and of course miss the uterus too alone.... well, lie!=D

I
Infiltrator 29.03.20

Why then write such storytellers.