3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 31.03.20 11:46 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Prototype 2)

this game is very..Yes it is not a masterpiece..but you can see the mistakes..in General who liked the first part will be happy and the sequel)
PS..only in my opinion a game that allows you to feel truly omnipotent)
222 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svyatogor58 31.03.20

I do not know tadeusa have asked, but its not on the site. On the Skidrow website-and there is no crack, and this link is written in the coma working

V
VadiEx 31.03.20

Sori for the offtopic,but the link will real tablet? no copyright infinite?

S
SMOKER94 31.03.20

now also wonder whether working...no torrent yet tabla, and there is. on the site of several games in which he self-made. Oh, and when downloading asks you to enter your phone number, I really from the bulldozer introduced and the fix went, but it all seems kind of suspicious

S
Svyatogor58 31.03.20

аVadiEx

And you can have a pill to throw in here if working. And thank you in advance

S
Svyatogor58 31.03.20

SMOKER94

And you can have a pill to throw in here if working. And thank you in advance. And then VadiEx has gone somewhere

26mister25 31.03.20

PEOPLE GIVE A LINK TO THE PROTOTYPE 2 PLIZZZ AND IF YOU CAN THEN LICH

M
Maklline66 31.03.20

26mister25

Yes googling faith does not allow, apparently?! On every torrent tracker, the game hangs.

V
VadiEx 31.03.20

Space in the computer is not hvatatet and so stanewich on with and game on with free little so I have no crack

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

The people here, and this link is working as my PC: http://pcgame4all.com/12-prototype-2.html I downloaded a game and checked all the running game plows normally, and even flights are not observed and who somnevaetsya or who is not working not download it I do not force anyone.

p
paralon479 31.03.20

Death_Cold

and after that not download torrent?

p
paralon479 31.03.20

the website asks for the number to register so this is a complete Scam

pcgame4all.com/12-prototype-2.html don't go

N
Neket041 31.03.20

Around the world everyone is going nuts from waiting for the crack :D. On the 3DM website has gone so the Chinese are also screaming due to the lack of crack.

P
POMA 31.03.20

People I have one crack have in English language?

N
Neket041 31.03.20

ROMA

Throw in the PM a link to check...

N
Neket041 31.03.20

Good news on the website Skidrow crack appeared!

P
Prophet_92 31.03.20

here only the gaming experience necessary to write you what place read?????????

L
LeXovingos 31.03.20

I really liked the game. In comparison with the previous part of uluchshilos graphics, loved the story!

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

paralon479

I HAVE A WEBSITE ASKS FOR NOTHING, AND IF YOU NEED THE TORRENT THEN I CAN POUR IT HERE SERAVNO LITTLE WEIGHT. Kapets what people went not can website to it. surety can

A
Ashirogi_Muto 31.03.20

Don't know about you, I'm the only normal distribution found on torrenty, now shake out.

m
manhunt333 31.03.20

People look at the EX there and crack stimulate plow WITHOUT ETERNAL DOWNLOADS and game out there is COMPLETELY a Russian version (rednet edition)!!!!!!!
On the score of the game, it is not bad, can be fun, visually improved, the world became more interesting, although she is not a super hit, but the game is worthwhile, and to kill time + fun pokrushit in it will deepen with the head)