3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 31.03.20 11:46 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Prototype 2)

this game is very..Yes it is not a masterpiece..but you can see the mistakes..in General who liked the first part will be happy and the sequel)
PS..only in my opinion a game that allows you to feel truly omnipotent)
222 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Hmm......I was not expecting what Mercer that's so easy to bust, especially I did not expect such a turn of events that Mercer skleesh fins, this is not properly thought out and in the first and second mission show that Mercer gave the new main character his ability and made him like her Druganov and then events turn sharply BACH and all Mercer you have to kill for what he gave the main character a new power and helped to get Tom to his feet, it kind of developed already messed up and did not exactly what you want and I think that should be the sequel to Mercer's was reborn for a new or like being cheated for this reason Heller and rose from the dead as the saying goes.

And the game pulls in 9.7 points as the ending chooooooose I did not like.

S
Slave_Zero 31.03.20

Mercer absorbed and therefore he would at all desire can be reborn .

S
Slave_Zero 31.03.20

But the game has been updated a row and finishing I was very pleased.

A
AlexDolg 31.03.20

Death_Cold

Well, in the second part of Mercer showed downright monster) Humanity wants to enslave the father kill the priest, the girl swiped at the end of all of his sixes broke that the forces to come.The villain is shorter) And so the game is very clear. The biggest minus for me - I waited until the last of that armor type as in the first part(

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

AlexDolg

What armor is that bad or what?, in my opinion armor is the same as it was. In short. This is the same Prototype 1 BUT with improved graphics, with lots of innovations which we all know already and we are no surprise, with redesigned character to a nigga who needs Chicks to flog Yes, coke to sniff as it was in GTA 4 EFLC and redesigned the city. So the game is the same prototype and it is no wonder, I'm going through it just because you want in free mode mandula slapped the Martinet and the rest of the fools who nifiga no longer do except to shoot the hero and mow the monsters, although this is not monsters but just took the usual model of a soldier and replaced the figure of the monster and make him beat you with his massive paws. In short, the game is good as fiction and the similarity with the GTA and shit like a badass game of all times and peoples.

K
Keep 31.03.20

Played a little bit. Realized not my thing. Turned off =)

I
IDK---------------------- 31.03.20

after the game I want to kill somebody torn apart,a good sign of the atmospheric game. In the first place because of the music.
Such hatred toward the whole human wakes up...mmm.

C
Cold 2 31.03.20

today finally 10 min played what has changed is the count but what about the rest nice game play I will unsubscribe

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Damn, I never saw Aleksa Mercer Or as I call it Lech Mercer without capuchina ie full form.

A
AlexDolg 31.03.20

Death_Cold

I was referring to the armor type of this, as was in part 1.

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

AlexDolg

And......and there is some sort of armor?

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

The people who give the thread a link to a normal version of the game, I play GMO gotcha, I reach the fourth or fifth mission to not remember and emboss error, writes that there is some sort of memory of where it was made.....

N
Neket041 31.03.20

The game is normal,I've almost reached the end,are satisfied.About the fact that Mercer is the bad guy here,read the comic, The anchor will immediately understand why he went crazy,and in the last part he is the hero it was not...

A
Alasial 31.03.20

Liked the game but the mobs are too weak even Alex at the complex level baby... I hope EA super complex it will be really hard

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Neket041

I don't read comics but if you can at least do something to show why he became the villain of the show please I want to see this one

V
Viss 31.03.20

Prospo the entire game. The ending is meh, AI is the stupidest (played on medium), in the good old Hitman and smarter. Well deistvitel, because Messer wanted to destroy Gentek and watch. What sucks with it suddenly the world was conceived to take? Then, in the video you can see how unichtozheny all the mutants, again after the video sea mansrow and Sambora. Sure the question: What do we do next? 3 hints at the original, that if they were not untreated.

In General, the plot of the game captured. A lot of jokes, good voice acting, minor Missy often monotonous, but sometimes unexpected!

A
AlexDolg 31.03.20

Death_Cold

That's a joke that's in the 1st prototype of this armor. And in 2, no such(And even about the combination of 2 skills is not quite what I expected.
PS. Found the armor)is opened when passing DLC. Downloaded crack I went to open my cherished)

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

AlexDolg

Clear. Here's one I wonder how, why, what, what, what Alex Mercer has become a villain and wanted to take over the world?????, I have so many questions on this subject that I do not know where to seek answers

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Hersonger

No not POH, just wondering

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Hersonger

And let's not grobanite messages approx.