3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 31.03.20 11:46 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Prototype 2)

this game is very..Yes it is not a masterpiece..but you can see the mistakes..in General who liked the first part will be happy and the sequel)
PS..only in my opinion a game that allows you to feel truly omnipotent)
222 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neket041 31.03.20

Well I can about the game to say.With a mean better than the first part,but optimization is terrible...Second mission will not even get because of the lag with textures and subsidence fps in the rain.In General, waiting for a patch which at least half of the bug fix,because now the campaign mode personally, but feels bad :\

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Neket041

Don't know what the hell is the problem but my computer is average and the game goes to the secondary configuration is fine, maybe you have some sort of version has not got this who knows but I have a version with built-in tablet and everything is normal, I do not pass the campaign mode and just learn what's new but a couple of missions I went through.

s
samurai75 31.03.20

I've read that the first part than the second just so it's not true because the first and the second part is just the slag and not the game sho funny run and jump like a clown top so the Assassin chopped down

M
ManiacFPS 31.03.20

it's clear that the second part is better in all respects, BUT due to the terrible optimization, and lots of lag, spoils all the pleasure and the experience as a whole....

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Well, who lags with the game that I advise you to wait for a patch to fix them, but personally I have all the game normlno there are so few moments where the fps are jumping from 60 to 46 and back BUT it's not terrible.

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

warp 37

Uh......and as you for Mercer came into the game??? what did you clear the campaign or what???? O_o

D
DeathColdUA 31.03.20

Neket041

And you couldn't downgrade the graphics?, I often have such feeling when very high graphics is

A
AlexDolg 31.03.20

The game is super. Much better than part 1, I pass with pleasure)

H
Hersonger 31.03.20

Was playing an hour ago...On the passage were killed 12 hours with small breaks.
I will say this game is super. The first part compared with the second shit.
The dialogue is stunning in the second. Mission interesting.
It's a pity I really developed the fact that they closed the Studio....
It would be better to wait the PC version, can paid game. The PC waits for more than the console.
I'd even would have bought litsuhu. And if the game would be multiplayer, the fights somewhere in the skyscrapers- it does not show the game.
And closed the Studio because you are homeless because free looking. Pirate swing, instead of litsuhu take, great bread to give.

Creature!!!

O
Ogyr4ig 31.03.20

And closed the Studio because you are homeless because free looking. Pirate swing, instead of litsuhu take, great bread to give.
I'd even would have bought litsuhu

Lacto?

C
Cold 2 31.03.20

warp 37

Radnet.Edition ?

C
Cold 2 31.03.20

warp 37

identity now I'm playing Radnet.Edition

g
gukoon 31.03.20

Bought the game, installed, played. NO lag , NO crashes. Buy a license and departes.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 31.03.20

Played for an hour. Well, this is the same Prototype only with improved graphics and a few new features added. The only thing that is depressing is the optimization. Indoors 60 fps and more, and as soon as I go out into the open, the fps drops to 15-25. Overall playable. Liked the game very drawn on 8.5 points. Now I will look for ways to improve performance.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 31.03.20

Think I found the solution on one of angliskih sites says that to improve performance it is necessary in the startup options to register: -windowed windowwidth=1920 windowheight=1080 without the quotes, you can still a different resolution to prescribe, whichever you supports computer.

G
GeoVid 31.03.20

Passed the game, the final battle with Mercer was not pleased. Thought he was at least poznaetsa biomass and to some two hundred meter monster turn. Although, he finished off was pretty epic.

S
Saren Arterius N7 31.03.20

Interesting , but will actually download the dlc from the Internet?

m
manhunt333 31.03.20

Optimization seemed to me normal, my laptop is not strong(see profile) at medium the game ran, at first, fail on all settings, and then simply not needed processes shut down(via gamebooster and manually) and everything is OK, played in the pirates don't know what you have there (maksimal after probyval).

On account of the game, the game is excellent in my vzlyad, passed all without problems, any bugs or glitches were noticed, the graphics for both of these genres is not bad, the plot if the grasp is not bad, at the expense of additional missions Yes there are replays but in General, something is changing and as it passes, not tight, for me it is not a game of the year but for MEAT lovers, this is it.

On the final score as something strange took off the protagonist of the first part of the hands and all, he's a snooze sitting bones Shine, the Mercer at the end of the first part after the bomb with puddle biomasy increased (to regenerate), but here is how all this strange and not well thought out.

Z
ZhalChtoTakOnoVse 31.03.20

for me the game is not particularly interesting

graph and optimization great

only one claim is VZVI of volmerange space

b
bigman155 31.03.20

Sometimes shots fall, and it is playable. Other bugs not noticed yet. Gameplay is okay, better than the first. Especially the translation pleased, well translated and voiced.