3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 31.03.20 11:59 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where such to search? Or a recipe? And that is LVL 11, and no red mutagen are not met.
51 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 31.03.20

of the werewolf I had red name mutagen, then another from Algus fell a little mutagen

Y
Ya Betmen 31.03.20

Don't make fun, looking for a Fig. Smote all killed in a row, even accidentally encountered. On the 11th LVL for sure has long as you can find.

S
Sprintin 31.03.20

I have LVL 11, found current 2. prescription is not present to cross 3 pieces(

S
Straik29a 31.03.20

I 4лвле, red mutagen knocked out of the Wyverns 14лвла in a fortress with a raised bridge in Wyhlen. Long fought with her and pomeral several times, I advise you to kill her in the room by the stairs, where you can hide. more red not found

S
Shkudi 31.03.20

to 15 LVL not one small red mutagen:( there were a couple of names - but they are not crafted medium and large mutagen( but blue and green though chew.

L
LaserDeath 31.03.20

Yes it is very frustrating. If anyone can find a way to farm, write. I have a buttload because shaking the swordsman.

A
Alexander5050 31.03.20

Stupid question, I don't remember where I picked up the recipe, but they are really small mutagens drop from different monsters (n doesn't count) randomly, just run and get out of everyone, romannikov utoptsev knackery, etc., from any monster you may come across a red ooze (that's what red is rare), I Neformal on the big red already (of farmil long and tedious for fall eternally the blue then green) this is a clean farm run gasi monsters, the Witcher you or who?) xD

B
BooChanMan 31.03.20

duck for me this is a bug that the red ooze is not falling for the whole game 1 time fell, and the big green and blue have 2 scratch soon

G
GMXardas 31.03.20

Straik29a
This Wyvern I killed, and another pair of the same in other places, even killed 3 werewolves, a thousand knackery, a thousand utoptsev) And do a lot of things live, but the mutagen of red there, and no one missed loot.

L
LaserDeath 31.03.20

Brecher a special running where 4 socket knackery near near swamps, of farmil nests are not destroyed. 10 calls made, a full inventory of blue and green. Red none. The mobs there and the knackery the knackery is a warrior.

B
Beringer 31.03.20

With Volochek on the quest drops from gravoglas knocked out near an abandoned hut in the neutral lands. More didn't get that far though, I play slowly and maybe many more will fall. But to looting as blue with every second knackery, this is not. Even green much any more.

D
Dima Sidoruk 31.03.20

Manhunt1908не anything like all smany no red mutagen(((

A
Andrey Klimakin 31.03.20

Straik29a
About fought with him in 5 6 level On the maximum complexity Lowered the bridge lured into the open Killed after 3-4 hours Yes I'm as stubborn as a donkey And it not gave not a single ingredient that's a shame it was Kick-ass Red mutagen created pieces With 3 others After the battle, remember that not pitching skill points Ahhah

D
Dron_Ur 31.03.20

Yes, red really trouble, now in level 11, just two found. And blue and green to the priests. But the most important thing! Everyone noticed that the bonus from the mutagen is reset after downloading? And I have to reset them to perestavali. This is all dumb bug in 1.03 has not fixed:-(

0v3rfl0w 31.03.20

I have a red mutagen only came up with aligula, the rest were nominal red mutagens, which cannot be used for crafting big of the mutagen.

k
koshatinahz 31.03.20

Small red mutagen drops from monsters fiend in YouTube look for greater red mutagen)

a
astrozombie 31.03.20

nformyl a large red mutagen.just South of the orphanage walks on the moor demon level 16 and it sometimes falls small red mutagen, after killing the demon, you need to meditate an hour and again the monster spawned nearby. I already had 1 small mutagen to collect the remaining 8 for crafting, I had to soak somewhere 25 devils.I myself have 11 level, but with odnorobivka quenum shredded devils, quickly and without losing health

B
BrutalVlad 31.03.20

A lot of red mutagen can be necrobit with Andrea-drones, which are found on Skellige, but they're level 20 approximately. Generally beginning of the game the easiest to obtain green and blue mutagens, red hard, if you get the only ones that give a little boost.

z
zoomukc 31.03.20

BrutalVlad
The neighbouring village what? Names. With these Andriani. Also toil, small red very little. The nominal useless lot.

upd;
Dozen killed - a solid green and blue.

B
BrutalVlad 31.03.20

zoomukc
I killed them near the place where the druids hang out. Where to jenefer doing the quest where you read about the place after the magic explosion.