3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 31.03.20 11:59 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where such to search? Or a recipe? And that is LVL 11, and no red mutagen are not met.
51 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeopoldoMendoza 31.03.20

I go through the locations one by one, so I don't fit places in Novigrad or skellige.
Stuffed big red mutagen on googlese, as mentioned above.
First, kill all but googlata, then ate the Oriole, and the thunder persisted. Killed when the mutagen fell, load and repeated 7-9 times dropped the mutagen.
Played on high difficulty. I suspect that children who play on easy just get red and mutagens with the mobs on the first level or andreag.

t
trilateral 31.03.20

Gulf Winds on Skellige

F
Faceless Void 31.03.20

Alexander5050
lupy, I don't remember where I picked up the recipe, but they are really small mutagens drop from different monsters (n doesn't count) randomly, just run and get out of everyone, romannikov utoptsev knackery, etc., from any monster you may come across a red ooze (that's what red is rare), I Neformal on the big red already (of farmil long and tedious for fall eternally the blue then green) this is a clean farm run gasi monsters, the Witcher you or who?) xD

here I am about 80 hours 16 LP (to the death) and missing 1 red mutagen that would make a great red, but green and blue ass eat, so come here maybe there on the map nychka or specifically someone falls...( not imenie with them to descriptihe)

F
Faceless Void 31.03.20

Thank you beloved NG for 4 min Neformal themselves ( or rather gofarmer) Big Red Mutagen

R
Ruslan Zharov 31.03.20

It should be the same smart people to create such themes)))

L
Left Behind.PG 31.03.20

How to OPEN this chest ?
Solargraphy forum, writes to me you often create messages
http://pixs.ru/showimage/2016060213_9458901_22182957.jpg

He's under the boat in the barn, on Skellige it, just curious, not like I can not find what angle to approach that would E the button was!! And ARD beat it 100 times already, and on top of climbs ... and Geralt is stuck)

T
Tezumoto 31.03.20

Damn, green, and blue mutagen though ass chew me, and red just two pieces (LVL 13)

P
Primate 31.03.20

Inquire in the village of Togores, there aligula falling small red mutagen with a probability of 30%. Even with utoptsev LVL 18(they are mainly on Skellige, but there are in the vicinity of Novigrad).
At different levels of difficulty the drop rate of mutagen is different.

S
StrikeX 31.03.20

on the island of fog they will come across only so that I utoptsev flew

O
OxygenKid 31.03.20

Here is a detailed map of where to get red mutagens in Velenje. In the village, after Stripping away the bandits will algul, and 2 red-black utopa. Killed them all, moved into the Baron's castle, there is an hour of meditation and new. For half an hour 2-3 really top-mutagen to make

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

Yet somehow