3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 31.03.20 11:59 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where such to search? Or a recipe? And that is LVL 11, and no red mutagen are not met.
51 Comments
Sort by:
k
koskas 31.03.20

people and you can make out the mutagen from the small Wyverns in the mutagen ?

z
zoomukc 31.03.20

koskas91
Apparently not. Which is a pity. It goes all the personalized stuff is useless.

a
andrey.com26 31.03.20

Found the place where spawn eaters and algali with a large percentage of the red mutagen - village Toderas (South of Ochsenfurt).20 minutes of nformyl on 3 large.Good luck...

R
RGC 31.03.20

zoomukc
How useless if these nominal mutagens decoctions are made. At least the first time they are very useful

E
Ellinka 31.03.20

I have the ninth level in the presence of 3 equivalent of red mutagen ( 5% health): from Wyvern of the werewolf and just small. The only Wyvern, which I soaked, grazed on the cliff near the nest of the harpies, where was the voice of Ivasyk. And that's where the small mutagen took, I have no idea.

D
Darya Gutorova 31.03.20

Prompt, please, where you can hunt aligula? Really need red mutagen. Yesterday bill Andria 11 level, only blue and green fall.

B
Barka Gannibal 31.03.20

I'm level 17(the second time started) but found only 4 red mutagen(spent on the recipe) exactly gives the spider with shell in the North but not always) there's two places in cave and treasure) he was near the treasure rubs)) but its hard to beat on a small level) on a horse I felled) so we danced for 5-7 min) and the blows were 450-600) once I had red) second what that shit gave) more I did not to contact him) gives the experience of 25)

B
Barka Gannibal 31.03.20

astrozombie
even though the devil gives red mutagen) six times gave) he quickly falls) on a horse 5 strokes and all), if you are level small) harpy next may muddy the water) try for a mountain to climb

B
Barka Gannibal 31.03.20

Daria Gutorova
ALGOL(13уровень) is exactly in the place near the grove Olena) is a South Velena) he guards the treasure) gave me a red mutagen)

s
soulfox 31.03.20

You can kill the devil level 16 and savegaza 11 level. They are next to each other, literally 50 steps.
A screenshot of the place here:

Red small mutagen falls randomly. 6 times I killed the demon and got only 2 times. With savegaza fell 1 time. Near savageton many smaller mobs, falling mutagen lots of blue, green is also falling, but it seemed to me less.
I have version 1.05 of the game. There was a problem with spawna mobs. Ran over, killed them all, sat down to meditate. And mobs do not appear. Namediterator was probably day 5 and still nothing. So I loaded the last quick save and the miracle - the devil appeared! After that we had to meditate for an hour and the mobs steadily revived.
Successful farm.

s
soulfox 31.03.20

Sorry, I was not attentive. The mob calls Gravoglas, not savages. And it seems on the contrary, red mutagen falls more often than with the devil. I at least carried with it. Yes, and to kill him is easier, LVL less than in fact.
All these mobs you can farm mark Igny, if you are dressed in Seth Griffin is the blue mutagen skills at +40% to the power of signs, you will burn nearly 100% at each attack sign. I'm not even using a sword, burn them to the end)

B
Barka Gannibal 31.03.20

an Skellige there's a place where you can feast on red mutagen 4 utopa give 4 mutagen) and very often 50\50

but once their TOGETHER beat is not necessary) one look and dropped us Crat or NOT) they are 18 level and is very easy to fall down AARDA) trip to earth and kill)

B
Barka Gannibal 31.03.20

soulfox
with the devil generally not beneficial to CRAT mine) takes a lot of time) and blows you have 5(on horseback) against utoptsev which 2.5(on foot) is enough)
not all the rock marks) I marks give 82% and take 6 cells) with them it's fun to blame the bullies)

s
soulfox 31.03.20

Personally, I have in this village he was caught only 1 time. The rest of the time there was the exploding monster. In any case, with proper patience to farm everything.

R
Razva 31.03.20

a method scientific found out that the red mutagen drop from regular mobs your level. Find a flock of single-level monsters, wet, if not dropped red muthoga (which is unlikely) reboot again wet, then looking for another flock, or leave and after about an hour (the exact time spawn is not found) back and water those kids. 3 large red muthoga of navarila quickly, in the end, the attack drags at level 20 had stopped the mob on the 30th.

R
RedBlackDish 31.03.20

In Velenje is a place with a red-and-black utoptsev (they almost always falls red mutagen)
Screen space is attached.

R
RedBlackDish 31.03.20

F
Flow4Master 31.03.20

With andreg too often fall red mutagens, since which the village Rogny on Skellige hang out.

G
GventPlayer 31.03.20

BARKA RIGHTS
THE MOST ELEGANT PLACE TO FARM - GULF WINDS, SKELLIGE
4-5 utoptsev, EACH of which can dropnode red mutagen.
meditate an hour, and the new. one set of 4-5 different mutagens. if things don't appear in - game save/load

A
Aleksandr Yaroslavovich 31.03.20

GventPlayer
also there Neformal. kill, just climb a mountain and meditate in the new