3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 01.10.19 12:00 pm

Favorite radio show and radio (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Plenty ponostalgirovat with your favorite music radio stations Vice City - Flash FM, Emotion, Fever, Espantoso, V-Rock and Wave, sometimes wish to listen to so-called Talk Radio - that is talk radio that Vice City is a biting parody of various talk shows.
This radioand here are the radio stations VCPR and K-Chat

Carefully spelled out the scenario, cleverly orchestrated and played by the sparkling actors, the broadcasts of these radio stations are a separate attraction, the opportunity to immerse themselves in the socio-cultural problems of the city of Vice.

If the esters K-Chat is mostly devoted to interviews with celebrities, the VCPR is discussing social issues, and, for example, Gordon or the same Solovyov against local discussionhow is like massage therapists against the pavers.

Separate the ether just hellish joke! Especially with pastor Richards and the subject of his 50 story statue - something like Noah's ark or the Alaskans do, who live in tents, eat penguins and whales. Goth Konstantinus and nudist too funny, but the main evil morality on this radio not even a passionate pastor, in my opinion, and the faint-hearted sadist and prudish Jen brown is a happy wife and mother that if her children are hungry, give them spears and sends to the Park for prey))
It is a pity that the editions of Urgent issues on VCPR only four (if not cheated). Let this delightful absurdity!

For some reason the radio To Chat to me a little less interesting, but maybe haven't heard the best live. But the lead on VCPR go large on charisma, only Fernando Martinez with Emotion))

And now to the main point:

some of the talk radio STATIONS of your favorite, and which one of its ESTERS (and maybe characters) do you admire most?
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 01.10.19

V-Rock)

s
serpent_mln 01.10.19

MP3

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Dead Skinhead
Thank you, I understand, but it's not on the radio, and on radio BROADCASTS)) Are presented on the waves of K-Chat and VCPR.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Plenty ponostalgirovat with your favorite music radio stations Vice City - Flash FM, Emotion, Fever, Espantoso, V-Rock and Wave, sometimes wish to listen to so-called Talk Radio - that is talk radio that Vice City is a biting parody of various talk shows.
This radioand here are the radio stations VCPR and K-Chat

Carefully spelled out the scenario, cleverly orchestrated and played by the sparkling actors, the broadcasts of these radio stations are a separate attraction, the opportunity to immerse themselves in the socio-cultural problems of the city of Vice.

If the esters K-Chat is mostly devoted to interviews with celebrities, the VCPR is discussing social issues, and, for example, Gordon or the same Solovyov against local discussionhow is like massage therapists against the pavers.

Separate the ether just hellish joke! Especially with pastor Richards and the subject of his 50 story statue - something like Noah's ark or the Alaskans do, who live in tents, eat penguins and whales. Goth Konstantinus and nudist too funny, but the main evil morality on this radio not even a passionate pastor, in my opinion, and the faint-hearted sadist and prudish Jen brown is a happy wife and mother that if her children are hungry, give them spears and sends to the Park for prey))
It is a pity that the editions of Urgent issues on VCPR only four (if not cheated). Let this delightful absurdity!

For some reason the radio To Chat to me a little less interesting, but maybe haven't heard the best live. But the lead on VCPR go large on charisma, only Fernando Martinez with Emotion))

And now to the main point:

some of the talk radio STATIONS of your favorite, and which one of its ESTERS (and maybe characters) do you admire most?

D
Dead Skinhead 01.10.19

V-Rock)

P
Polotany 01.10.19

serpent_mln
I guess you are not alone) in your choice) But on MP3 music content probably, and I asked about the TRANSMISSIONS on talk radio (talk radio), wrote in Detail about it in the first comments.

s
serpent_mln 01.10.19

MP3

s
serpent_mln 01.10.19

Polotany
in MP3 tracks that I put into a folder with the save. What you can throw out there and just labels to place not to waste.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Dead Skinhead
Thank you, I understand, but it's not on the radio, and on radio BROADCASTS)) Are presented on the waves of K-Chat and VCPR.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

serpent_mln
You fill up the MP3 radio??? With the discussion topics? I in Topeka are asking about the topics discussed on talk radio VCPR and K-Chat))))) MP3 alternative MUSIC radio)))

d
dilat 01.10.19

I think these little (about people, really listening to the talk in GTA instead of music). He always switched

P
Polotany 01.10.19

serpent_mln
I guess you are not alone) in your choice) But on MP3 music content probably, and I asked about the TRANSMISSIONS on talk radio (talk radio), wrote in Detail about it in the first comments.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

dilat
Probably not enough. Up to a certain point and I was flipping through, and then opened suddenly and unexpectedly that there pokatuha and trash)

s
serpent_mln 01.10.19

Polotany
in MP3 tracks that I put into a folder with the save. What you can throw out there and just labels to place not to waste.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

serpent_mln
You fill up the MP3 radio??? With the discussion topics? I in Topeka are asking about the topics discussed on talk radio VCPR and K-Chat))))) MP3 alternative MUSIC radio)))

L
L490 01.10.19

I remember when I was small, I played and listened to the radio, where the music was from the 80s.
C. C. Catch, Michael Jackson and others. The name of the radio station of course not remember, but watt music still playing in your head. Was cool of course, respect the author for such a topic))

d
dilat 01.10.19

I think these little (about people, really listening to the talk in GTA instead of music). He always switched

P
Polotany 01.10.19

dilat
Probably not enough. Up to a certain point and I was flipping through, and then opened suddenly and unexpectedly that there pokatuha and trash)

d
dilat 01.10.19

Polotany
Somewhere somehow came across whether on transfer, whether on a separate clippings about the trash there heard. If you take the personal listening experience, it is well to remember that in these talk shows were often attended are the characters in Vice City - it's Donald Love, Avery Carrington that and other...

L490
The best the game sit in the white Admiral and immediately hear Flash FM Billie Jean Michael Jackson

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 01.10.19

None of these, I've been playing 10+ years ago and English of course didn't know then, and now as you feel like.