3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 01.10.19 12:00 pm

Favorite radio show and radio (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Plenty ponostalgirovat with your favorite music radio stations Vice City - Flash FM, Emotion, Fever, Espantoso, V-Rock and Wave, sometimes wish to listen to so-called Talk Radio - that is talk radio that Vice City is a biting parody of various talk shows.
This radioand here are the radio stations VCPR and K-Chat

Carefully spelled out the scenario, cleverly orchestrated and played by the sparkling actors, the broadcasts of these radio stations are a separate attraction, the opportunity to immerse themselves in the socio-cultural problems of the city of Vice.

If the esters K-Chat is mostly devoted to interviews with celebrities, the VCPR is discussing social issues, and, for example, Gordon or the same Solovyov against local discussionhow is like massage therapists against the pavers.

Separate the ether just hellish joke! Especially with pastor Richards and the subject of his 50 story statue - something like Noah's ark or the Alaskans do, who live in tents, eat penguins and whales. Goth Konstantinus and nudist too funny, but the main evil morality on this radio not even a passionate pastor, in my opinion, and the faint-hearted sadist and prudish Jen brown is a happy wife and mother that if her children are hungry, give them spears and sends to the Park for prey))
It is a pity that the editions of Urgent issues on VCPR only four (if not cheated). Let this delightful absurdity!

For some reason the radio To Chat to me a little less interesting, but maybe haven't heard the best live. But the lead on VCPR go large on charisma, only Fernando Martinez with Emotion))

And now to the main point:

some of the talk radio STATIONS of your favorite, and which one of its ESTERS (and maybe characters) do you admire most?
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
L490 01.10.19

I remember when I was small, I played and listened to the radio, where the music was from the 80s.
C. C. Catch, Michael Jackson and others. The name of the radio station of course not remember, but watt music still playing in your head. Was cool of course, respect the author for such a topic))

P
Polotany 01.10.19

dilat
Right, and touching the psycho soloist stoned Love Fist - of Jezz Torrent, and Congressman shrub, which we photographed in the ladies ' tights. Live broadcasts by the way and Barry stark that called GTA 3 radio Chatterbox.
When you listen to these abstract characters on the radio, they cease to be lateral and abstract, that complements the great work.

d
dilat 01.10.19

Polotany
Somewhere somehow came across whether on transfer, whether on a separate clippings about the trash there heard. If you take the personal listening experience, it is well to remember that in these talk shows were often attended are the characters in Vice City - it's Donald Love, Avery Carrington that and other...

L490
The best the game sit in the white Admiral and immediately hear Flash FM Billie Jean Michael Jackson

P
Polotany 01.10.19

L490
The author not at all, because the topic is inexhaustible)) Thank you)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 01.10.19

None of these, I've been playing 10+ years ago and English of course didn't know then, and now as you feel like.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Piratvisuth
Here vzbrendili pereproyti, as it is my favorite part.Well, I'm not in what does not deny, of course))

D
Dead Skinhead 01.10.19

Polotany
It is no longer interesting)

P
Polotany 01.10.19

dilat
Right, and touching the psycho soloist stoned Love Fist - of Jezz Torrent, and Congressman shrub, which we photographed in the ladies ' tights. Live broadcasts by the way and Barry stark that called GTA 3 radio Chatterbox.
When you listen to these abstract characters on the radio, they cease to be lateral and abstract, that complements the great work.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

L490
The author not at all, because the topic is inexhaustible)) Thank you)

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Piratvisuth
Here vzbrendili pereproyti, as it is my favorite part.Well, I'm not in what does not deny, of course))

D
Dead Skinhead 01.10.19

Polotany
It is no longer interesting)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 01.10.19

Polotany
Just remembered that I passed it 3 years ago, but I only realized then was and is particularly more it is not delayed. The offense was then what I still mission with the helicopter is not mastered so I decided to take seriously. Then I listened to mostly V-Rock, and rarely switch to other stations. I remember as a child I mostly explored the world, and stories I didn't care. (But with age everything changed with the exact opposite) and scored on a toy due to the fact that it is impossible to pass the mission. So here is how the mission with the helicopter I got to go recently.
Look like something, may not ever again want to re-take and listen to the talk stations too.
P. S Although you can on YouTube to listen to. (But that's another story).

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Piratvisuth
Oh, I remember this mission from Avery with a mini-choppers)) When the first time took place in the early 2000s, too, for a month stuck with this laulom, and threw. Then put the squeeze on, but painfully. This time was the third attempt and still plenty of time left)) I have no idea how it happened. Older, probably, became less impulsive)) is the same for uporotyh of missie was in SA Jethro, where on the mini airplanes had couriers to fire. Even Dildo Dodo is much easier.

About talk radio: still VCPR is much more interesting K-chata, but the first radio Bose advertising, which is a pity, because there is also carbon monoxide, especially about ranch last path, where the elderly are not bored as in nursing homes, and work up a sweat until the last days)) Trash, of course.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 01.10.19

Polotany
Just remembered that I passed it 3 years ago, but I only realized then was and is particularly more it is not delayed. The offense was then what I still mission with the helicopter is not mastered so I decided to take seriously. Then I listened to mostly V-Rock, and rarely switch to other stations. I remember as a child I mostly explored the world, and stories I didn't care. (But with age everything changed with the exact opposite) and scored on a toy due to the fact that it is impossible to pass the mission. So here is how the mission with the helicopter I got to go recently.
Look like something, may not ever again want to re-take and listen to the talk stations too.
P. S Although you can on YouTube to listen to. (But that's another story).

W
Waffen 01.10.19

Absolutely everything radio wise for me as the Golden strings of the soul.The favorite radio even from the whole GTA series.Threw tracks in the SA and 4.Unfortunately,my knowledge of English at a zero level and a huge reservoir of talk radio,jokes and gags from the game passes by... as well as Internet access and a television in 4 parts.There is a separate video with translation on YouTube,but it's not a complete app(One user sent a very long link with the translation on the entire Internet,but it is not working ..of course( I envy players with good knowledge of English and who get the full enjoyment of the game.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Piratvisuth
Oh, I remember this mission from Avery with a mini-choppers)) When the first time took place in the early 2000s, too, for a month stuck with this laulom, and threw. Then put the squeeze on, but painfully. This time was the third attempt and still plenty of time left)) I have no idea how it happened. Older, probably, became less impulsive)) is the same for uporotyh of missie was in SA Jethro, where on the mini airplanes had couriers to fire. Even Dildo Dodo is much easier.

About talk radio: still VCPR is much more interesting K-chata, but the first radio Bose advertising, which is a pity, because there is also carbon monoxide, especially about ranch last path, where the elderly are not bored as in nursing homes, and work up a sweat until the last days)) Trash, of course.

W
Waffen 01.10.19

Absolutely everything radio wise for me as the Golden strings of the soul.The favorite radio even from the whole GTA series.Threw tracks in the SA and 4.Unfortunately,my knowledge of English at a zero level and a huge reservoir of talk radio,jokes and gags from the game passes by... as well as Internet access and a television in 4 parts.There is a separate video with translation on YouTube,but it's not a complete app(One user sent a very long link with the translation on the entire Internet,but it is not working ..of course( I envy players with good knowledge of English and who get the full enjoyment of the game.

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Waffen
Thanks for the inspired answer)) I Agree: the best radio of the whole GTA series in Vice City. Perfect rotation, and this was not just flawless style, but... a soul or something, and not just calculating the adjustment under style.
In different parts of the GTA, I liked the separate radio waves, for example in GTA III radio K-JAH, but here I like everything. Even Wildstyle, which I listen to in VC less often, is also marked by originality, with a precise concept and there is nothing superfluous.

And talk radio in the first pass VC, I also could not appreciate due to poor English. But 15 years later, I have graduated from.yaz, so I opened up and this beautiful side of the game)

P
Polotany 01.10.19

Waffen
Thanks for the inspired answer)) I Agree: the best radio of the whole GTA series in Vice City. Perfect rotation, and this was not just flawless style, but... a soul or something, and not just calculating the adjustment under style.
In different parts of the GTA, I liked the separate radio waves, for example in GTA III radio K-JAH, but here I like everything. Even Wildstyle, which I listen to in VC less often, is also marked by originality, with a precise concept and there is nothing superfluous.

And talk radio in the first pass VC, I also could not appreciate due to poor English. But 15 years later, I have graduated from.yaz, so I opened up and this beautiful side of the game)

N
Nikined 01.10.19

Polotany
Hi. I certainly prefer VSPR TO Chat somehow boring, the debate is more interesting interview would be.

The best part for me is the issue of public safety, the issue is about morality too steep, and the issue of perception of life or whatever it is I like less. In the last two issues I do not particularly like black humor, that (the writers) are frankly screwing with people who are sick - girl who killed parents and foster parents, if I understood correctly xD and who now sits on the pill, and the woman who went on the basis of children's resentment and also sits on the meds))) But in the first issue all normal people xD

In the third edition I never really went characters, a goth and a drug dealer-pseudomolitor - not those character types that are interesting to me. In the second issue of course chic cool end with shooting live and the final tirade of Pastor Richards and the Pastor, he is very cool, with his demagogic arguments, the nagging Barry and permanent turns the conversation to the subject of his statue:
I understand you, human beings, want to pounce and tear each other, but you should ignore their animal urges and focus on a higher goal... for example, construction. We erected a statue of... :DDD

And in the first part of all the colorful characters, and stupid redneck John Florida Hickory, which is the only problem he sees in the visitors, although he had arrived, and the fool, the liberal Callum Crayshaw with its utopian plan to solve all goodness, and of course, the cunning politician-conservative Alex shrub (his name, if you make a double translation, reminiscent of a very famous politician, by the way)))
The crashaw: In prisons there is much unrealized potential, it is necessary to save people from their guilt
Chavez: As you imagine it?
Crashaw: Well... they can be released
Chavez: Great, it's a brilliant plan!
Crashaw: Then they will no longer guilty!
Secretary: We do have long, silly. How do you think we save on prisons?
or
Chavez Srabu: Enough, we're out of time and you really have gone from of the question!
Shrub: That's my job, I'm a professional