3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 01.10.19 12:00 pm

Favorite radio show and radio (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Plenty ponostalgirovat with your favorite music radio stations Vice City - Flash FM, Emotion, Fever, Espantoso, V-Rock and Wave, sometimes wish to listen to so-called Talk Radio - that is talk radio that Vice City is a biting parody of various talk shows.
This radioand here are the radio stations VCPR and K-Chat

Carefully spelled out the scenario, cleverly orchestrated and played by the sparkling actors, the broadcasts of these radio stations are a separate attraction, the opportunity to immerse themselves in the socio-cultural problems of the city of Vice.

If the esters K-Chat is mostly devoted to interviews with celebrities, the VCPR is discussing social issues, and, for example, Gordon or the same Solovyov against local discussionhow is like massage therapists against the pavers.

Separate the ether just hellish joke! Especially with pastor Richards and the subject of his 50 story statue - something like Noah's ark or the Alaskans do, who live in tents, eat penguins and whales. Goth Konstantinus and nudist too funny, but the main evil morality on this radio not even a passionate pastor, in my opinion, and the faint-hearted sadist and prudish Jen brown is a happy wife and mother that if her children are hungry, give them spears and sends to the Park for prey))
It is a pity that the editions of Urgent issues on VCPR only four (if not cheated). Let this delightful absurdity!

For some reason the radio To Chat to me a little less interesting, but maybe haven't heard the best live. But the lead on VCPR go large on charisma, only Fernando Martinez with Emotion))

And now to the main point:

some of the talk radio STATIONS of your favorite, and which one of its ESTERS (and maybe characters) do you admire most?
41 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikined 01.10.19

Polotany
Hi. I certainly prefer VSPR TO Chat somehow boring, the debate is more interesting interview would be.

The best part for me is the issue of public safety, the issue is about morality too steep, and the issue of perception of life or whatever it is I like less. In the last two issues I do not particularly like black humor, that (the writers) are frankly screwing with people who are sick - girl who killed parents and foster parents, if I understood correctly xD and who now sits on the pill, and the woman who went on the basis of children's resentment and also sits on the meds))) But in the first issue all normal people xD

In the third edition I never really went characters, a goth and a drug dealer-pseudomolitor - not those character types that are interesting to me. In the second issue of course chic cool end with shooting live and the final tirade of Pastor Richards and the Pastor, he is very cool, with his demagogic arguments, the nagging Barry and permanent turns the conversation to the subject of his statue:
I understand you, human beings, want to pounce and tear each other, but you should ignore their animal urges and focus on a higher goal... for example, construction. We erected a statue of... :DDD

And in the first part of all the colorful characters, and stupid redneck John Florida Hickory, which is the only problem he sees in the visitors, although he had arrived, and the fool, the liberal Callum Crayshaw with its utopian plan to solve all goodness, and of course, the cunning politician-conservative Alex shrub (his name, if you make a double translation, reminiscent of a very famous politician, by the way)))
The crashaw: In prisons there is much unrealized potential, it is necessary to save people from their guilt
Chavez: As you imagine it?
Crashaw: Well... they can be released
Chavez: Great, it's a brilliant plan!
Crashaw: Then they will no longer guilty!
Secretary: We do have long, silly. How do you think we save on prisons?
or
Chavez Srabu: Enough, we're out of time and you really have gone from of the question!
Shrub: That's my job, I'm a professional