3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgenEee 01.04.20 12:31 am

ANIMUS: the true Story or Fantasy? (Assassin's Creed 2)

For all the time that I can remember and what I read, any government of the world, allowed the dissemination of certain information to the wide world only after it becomes stale to the country's technical progress. So I guess it may be, and to me this idea seems not fully crazy. And you'd like to be in the skin ancestor???
186 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 01.04.20

In General can invent something like the Animus just have to wait longer than until 2012. It would be possible to visit the skin of an ancestor if I knew who he was. Maybe he was a peasant who worked day and night to repay debts. And by the way the main in this topic, the question you did not ANIMUS: a true Story or a Fantasy, but whether you wanted to be in the shoes of his ancestor.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

to MasteRAssassiN

You know, I thought you noticed, the themes sometimes more than one question. Tembolee osuobeni forum from the creation of the superfluous!

I
Inf1nityML 01.04.20

The problem is that the animus is not a time machine, and he did not return to the past, and read genetic memory, supposedly located in introns were. That is, to visit it would be good, but as noted by MasteRAssassiN ancestor could be a Prince and a pauper... and change it we still wouldn't be able to)

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

Developed in the game we were given freedom of action (almost),we could run into one side of gorodo, but could in another. While rastalkivaya people.And find we're someone died during the push. So I think that he still changed the future by intervening in it. And to emphasize that we're better than their ancestors. Though we acousticity :-)

M
MasteRAssassiN 01.04.20

Black FOX 2
Animus reproduced what you did in the ancestor of a person. He just simply allowed to experience the moments of life of the ancestor, and not to change history.

A
Assassin-2008 01.04.20

If the ANIMUS did exist, I would like to see what did my ancestor, the Neanderthal. Che, it was fun to look at dinosaurs and all sorts of creatures. But seriously, the genes of DNA can show us how was our ancestor, but look what he did, where he went, and with whom fighting is impossible.

I
Inf1nityML 01.04.20

this is a very moot point... As you probably already know but I'll walk again, the information in DNA coded in genes. Now, there are informative sites that carry information about the structure of proteins, the so-called exons, and uninformative, introns... Some people consider that the introns were coded the same genetic memory... that is What builds Assassin's Creed( incidentally, this is not the first game that uses this memory, for example, in Xenogears was something like that) I am all for anything? In our DNA and really can't be information about the actions of our ancestors... And yet, God knows, whatever) anyway, it's still not fully researched and understood, so far, we can only guess how the ANIMUS does it...

A
Assassin-2008 01.04.20

To Inf1nityML
I doubt that there is a plot in the genes, which retained the memory of our ancestors. Are you talking about that memory information is written into the area of genes, but we were told in biology class that genes do not change from birth to end of life, and the deformation of the genes takes place unless under the action of radiation, and then modificada mostly genes that are responsible for the appearance of man.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

You're saying that as if it is impossible, not really.. EVERYTHING REALLY!!! In our world, much has already been met, such that the person could not tell, but eventually found racionalnoe explanation.
How do you like obesnite me why, but after a few years, Holy water (owatanna in the Church) does not become cloudy and does not deteriorate, unlike running? The thing in the person's faith, if he believes it, then it is very likely that it exists!

I
Inf1nityML 01.04.20

2 Assassin-2008 that's what I meant... well I said that I wonder how the ANIMUS does) DNA carries information about the structure of polypeptides, but does not contain information about the actions of their ancestors. I just said that these mechanisms are not yet fully understood, that's all...
2 Black FOX 2 About the Holy water... It is very rich in silver ions and that's it. So everything is completely ordinary.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

Inf1nityML tell me something, is a hundred and fifty, the priest swings broom with Holy water (if it's Easter), what is the percentage that a drop will fall into the crotch the size of a liter bottle banks???

I
Ice_nigga 01.04.20

A may the memory of our ancestors is stored in the subconscious? Because it has not been studied...

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

It seems to me to be that consciousness, or genetic memory, still possible, Mauger, existing Animus, PTS Veleka. To go for centuries in the past, not rescue neither than.

I
Ice_nigga 01.04.20

Yes, secrets of the Egyptian pyramids, wonders of the world, this is Atlantis... would Open up a huge opportunity.

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

and not only that, it could be almost bessmertnym(thoughts,consciousness)

Z
Zexer333 01.04.20

Blackfox nepralno we just really played as if the animus and decide for themselves what in the past did Altair, etc it is better to drive down in the shoes of a parent and change the past in real life a car like that.It would be interesting.Well, in the subconscious can it be...it is known that the mega tanks at a maximum 25% working so don't know what ;-) .

Well XS is in principle possible to think that this is so,but I don't like my science to explain.Of course science is useful,but the world a lot of things that science cannot explain(such as the universe may be infinite, and who created all the world because someone was sozdatelya had to do,and the Creator of someone so many things simply beyond our understanding,and science, considering the thing that's trying to explain

L
LifeStream [Has left from 01.04.20

I'd like, would be cool.

M
MORB0 01.04.20

This is certainly cool, but it's such an accurate transfer through DNA in my opinion is impossible to achieve. Or even close to it. There's a lot of what the developers imagined, BUT! They they put in the game a lot of clever ideas.

You believe all that is written?

E
EvgenEee 01.04.20

I believe that, if at that time will not be a universal BOOM, we can do something big. Whether: they'll think or we tell our brothers in mind, living in space.

Jules is Right, too, was once wrote about flying in space, as something fantastic. Need leads to action and action to solving the problem. When do we need to be, then we will achieve it!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 01.04.20

Black FOX 2 well said..